Bombing in Downtown Nashville

You
Are all of our wingnuts accounted for this morning?
You think the "wingnuts" would target cops on Christimas day given all the terror that the libs have done with riots and burning of cities of this year?

RV bomb was parked in front of an ATT center........which may or may not have something to do with it.
There's a rumor going around that the bombers fired off some gunshots to get people's attention and then used a megaphone to warn them to evacuate. How is that " targeting cops?"

You
You think the "wingnuts" would target cops on Christimas day given all the terror that the libs have done with riots and burning of cities of this year?

RV bomb was parked in front of an ATT center........which may or may not have something to do with it.
There's a rumor going around that the bombers fired off some gunshots to get people's attention and then used a megaphone to warn them to evacuate. How is that " targeting cops?"
Haven't heard the "rumor" and I don't base my opinions off "rumors".........

Think if it were true--there would be a description of the suspects so I doubt "the rumor"has any basis in facts.

You

#nashvilleexplosion From Don Aaron Nashville Police Spox: Officers responding to emergency call “shots fired,” No immediate evidence shots fired, officers stumbled on suspicious RV (local reporting no tags) followed by explosion (believed to be intentional)
— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) December 25, 2020

Early reports were that it came from an abandoned RV

Rented by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard

Not that the media will report this or any other possible truth

Then how do you have this info You cited no source

They never report the truth, and this is too fresh in the news for the lie to even have been crafted yet. The Iranian revolutionary guard has attacked multiple refineries in the USA not that the government will ever report the truth

They never report the truth, and this is too fresh in the news for the lie to even have been crafted yet. The Iranian revolutionary guard has attacked multiple refineries in the USA not that the government will ever report the truth
This bombing has “ Trumper humper” written all over it.

I'm seeing Antifa/BLM pissed that they cant meet with Biden to get their people in the top posts

I'm seeing Antifa/BLM pissed that they cant meet with Biden to get their people in the top posts
You see “Antifa/BLM” everywhere, dupe. RVs/trailers and bombs are white people shit.

No, this plan was below grade------its anti-fa/blm not well planned. Basic, bad script type plan......attack on christimas is not a white people shit thing---its a someone who doesn't like christian thing.

They are communist and the threat is real. Trump needs to stay in office until we can crush the Democratic Marxist scourge!

Well you have 26 days, Cletus. Maybe a strongly worded Tweet or another Duck Dynasty binge session will do it.

The region I am from is Republican and Christian and fought to save the free world from the Communist. Are you a complete idiot to not understand the threat?

Heading out now for Christmas Get together. Got my theory on the perps. Boogaloo Boys. They were after to cops themselves not workers or infrasture, or business. Merry Christmas!

You see “Antifa/BLM” everywhere, dupe. RVs/trailers and bombs are white people shit.

Like The Weathermen...

"In the 1970s, the WUO conducted a bombing campaign targeting government buildings and several banks. Some attacks were preceded by evacuation warnings, along with threats identifying the particular matter that the attack was intended to protest."
P9WjuGM.gif

You

Haven't heard the "rumor" and I don't base my opinions off "rumors".........

Think if it were true--there would be a description of the suspects so I doubt "the rumor"has any basis in facts.
Possibly. The police said they were looking into "reports" from witnesses. Lots of stuff flies around at times like this.

Like The Weathermen...

"In the 1970s, the WUO conducted a bombing campaign targeting government buildings and several banks. Some attacks were preceded by evacuation warnings, along with threats identifying the particular matter that the attack was intended to protest."
The IRA would also do bombings that way.

No, this plan was below grade------its anti-fa/blm not well planned. Basic, bad script type plan......attack on christimas is not a white people shit thing---its a someone who doesn't like christian thing.

They are communist and the threat is real. Trump needs to stay in office until we can crush the Democratic Marxist scourge!

Well you have 26 days, Cletus. Maybe a strongly worded Tweet or another Duck Dynasty binge session will do it.

The region I am from is Republican and Christian and fought to save the free world from the Communist. Are you a complete idiot to not understand the threat?

You seem to believe that only Republican christians fought to "save the free world from the Communist".

Video of warning message before bomb went off...

Well, it looks like that was a good rumor

Reports say the sound was coming from the vicinity of the RV. If the recorded message wasn't part of the bomber's setup, it could have been some audio warning device the bomb squad placed at the scene. Or else it was being broadcast from a squad car. Many police departments have pre-recorded messages they can send through on their PA system. But such a message would also identify itself as coming from the police department, so this is getting strange.

Last edited:
Lotsa questions here. What kind of domestic terrorist warns people to evacuate now? Waiting to see if anyone or group takes credit for it to make some kind of political statement, whatever that might be.

The question is will the chickenshits who did this claim responsibility?

No.

No. You have 26 days Trotsky.

You are a delusional freak and will be moving on to a different paranoid fantasy in 26 days.

Forum List

Back