Bombing in Downtown Nashville

Video of warning message before bomb went off...

Well, it looks like that was a good rumor

Reports say the sound was coming from the vicinity of the RV. If the recorded message wasn't part of the bomber's setup, it could have been some audio warning device the bomb squad placed at the scene. Or else it was being broadcast from a squad car. Many police departments have pre-recorded messages they can send through on their PA system.

Reports are the bomb squad hadn't gotten there... but that cops were evacuating people. I think that's a good guess.

I wonder what the shots were about? Hope the explosion didn't take out the security cams on the street.

Too bad this did not happen in Shitcago as it would have been an improvement

"Urban renewal"? :auiqs.jpg:

That didnt go so well for Detroit. Took 60 years to start rebuilding from the riots

Reports are the bomb squad hadn't gotten there... but that cops were evacuating people. I think that's a good guess.

I wonder what the shots were about? Hope the explosion didn't take out the security cams on the street.

Maybe the shots were fired to take out the security cams? Wild guess.
That would make sense.
The whole thing feels like a distraction. Something to get the nashville police force down there and keep them busy.

Someone didn't get what they asked for from Santa.

Domestic terrorism.
From their YouTube channel

The station also quoted officials as saying the explosion did not seem suspicious
Police have already stated it was intentional.

Explosion that causes that kind of mass damage is "not suspicious"? Lol
Gas explosion?
Sounds typical of a gas explosion.

A big boom but relatively little physical damage.

That would make sense.
The whole thing feels like a distraction. Something to get the nashville police force down there and keep them busy.
I don't know. If something else were going to happen, wouldn't it have happened by now? It's been 8 hours.

That would make sense.
That literally makes no sense.

Video footage is not destroyed by shooting cameras.

Why don't you all WAIT for info instead of such dumb speculation

So many absurd and flat out retarded posts in this thread.

Unreal

Same as any other thread, no?

" Video footage is not destroyed by shooting cameras. "

True, but what if the perps were trying to avoid future footage of themselves leaving? I know, it's a wild guess, but I've seen worse around here.

Peace, brother.

Last edited:
Video footage is not destroyed by shooting cameras.
I'm not sure what that means.

Industrial security camera footage is seldom ever stored on the cameras themselves, because the cameras are connected by wire or wireless, to another device with storage capability.

I would rule out Islamic terrorism because those shits always include an "Allah hu Akbar". Also ruling out a Tannerite explosion. That generally needs the impact of a heavy-caliber bullet to set it off, and watching the footage of the warning, the explosion wasn't preceded buy a gunshot. There would have been a slight delay between the shot and the explosion.

As a matter of fact, some guy down the highway set off some Tannerite about an hour ago. He does that alot.

Last edited:

That would make sense.
A lot of work just so people can now speed on the Nashville freeways.

Forum List

Back