Bombing in Downtown Nashville

The authorites in nashville changed the narritive. Maybe a simple mistake. First they said the police responded to a suspicious vehicle call at 615 am and said nothing about shots fired

An hour and a half later the same authorities changed their statement and said they responded to a shots fired call at 615am

Also youtube has a video (i know its youtube) but they have a video of a news interview with a lady who says she lives across the street and heard shots fired in the morning then a recording from the vehicle warning people to get away from it as it had a bomb and a recorded voice countdown accompanied it. She said her family evacuated the apartment and waited down the street
The narrative is changing way too much for us to make any determination yet.

An attempt to disrupt communications was successful in part. Many 911 lines are down in Central TN and alternate numbers are being posted.

Someone didn't get what they asked for from Santa.

Domestic terrorism.
From their YouTube channel

The station also quoted officials as saying the explosion did not seem suspicious

I think you better pay attention it's all over the tv and it was intentional the rv was loaded with explosives. Someone called police at 6 am and told them there was a suspicious vehicle downtown and when police got there they called the bomb squad and when the squad on the way the rv exploded. Sounds like someone wanted to kill cops.
Did they blow up the Grand Ole Opry?

BREAKING: This is the RV that exploded on 2nd Ave N this morning. It arrived on 2nd Ave at 1:22 a.m. Have you seen this vehicle in our area or do you have information about it? Please contact us via Crime Stoppers at 615-742-7463 or online via FBI — Seeking Information in Explosion in Downtown Nashville, Tennessee. @ATFHQ pic.twitter.com/JNx9sDinAH
Metro Nashville PD
Metro Nashville PD (@MNPDNashville) December 25, 2020

bomber.jpg

That's a popular tourist spot, which means they will have many surveillance cameras around that area. That they can check all traffic and private cams throughout that area. To see who was driving and what direction the assailants fled too. ANd there were several gunshots going off before it had happened. Most likely it was someone that lived in the neighborhood who was paid to do it. Because they were not afraid of shooting the gun off because they lived close by. And so when the cops comes, all they will have to do is pretend that they were just walking around in the neighborhood before the bombs went off.

oba-gif_13_delay-0-1s-gif_08_delay-0.1s.gif

Someone somewhere will recognize this RV and notice that it's no longer sitting in their neighbor's yard...unless it was a rental. In which case, the rental agent will. Good Move! Reports I saw said license plates were removed.

Someone somewhere will recognize this RV and notice that it's no longer sitting in their neighbor's yard...unless it was a rental. In which case, the rental agent will. Good Move! Reports I saw said license plates were removed.
Maybe stolen? Those RVs cost money.

The authorites in nashville changed the narritive. Maybe a simple mistake. First they said the police responded to a suspicious vehicle call at 615 am and said nothing about shots fired

An hour and a half later the same authorities changed their statement and said they responded to a shots fired call at 615am

Also youtube has a video (i know its youtube) but they have a video of a news interview with a lady who says she lives across the street and heard shots fired in the morning then a recording from the vehicle warning people to get away from it as it had a bomb and a recorded voice countdown accompanied it. She said her family evacuated the apartment and waited down the street
The narrative is changing way too much for us to make any determination yet.
another update

1608929515214.png

1608929568445.png

Not that one, if the picture is true, that RV was a piece of shit that no one will miss.

This is reminding me of the Boston Bomber coverage when they released photos of the two brothers. They were identified in no time, iirc.
What makes you think these people didn't have money?

People take RV's like that and set up in the woods to use for hunting and fishing camps, too.

Not that one, if the picture is true, that RV was a piece of shit that no one will miss.

Forum List

Back