Bombing in Downtown Nashville

That was done with Ammonium Nitrate, which is a commonly-used fertilizer. The substance came under federal regulation after the OKC bombing and a quantity that large is unobtainable. This had to be explosives.

Only if it's obtained all at once.

Give me a year and I'll get enough of that shit to take out Delaware...

Last edited:
That was done with Ammonium Nitrate, which is a commonly-used fertilizer. The substance came under federal regulation after the OKC bombing and a quantity that large is unobtainable. This had to be explosives.

Only if it's obtained all at once.

Give me a year and I'll get enough of that shit to rid the United States of Delaware...

Yup, that's what I meant to say. Large quantities are hard to obtain at one time.

Someone didn't get what they asked for from Santa.

Domestic terrorism.
From their YouTube channel

The station also quoted officials as saying the explosion did not seem suspicious
Police have already stated it was intentional.

Explosion that causes that kind of mass damage is "not suspicious"? Lol
Gas explosion?
Sounds typical of a gas explosion.

A big boom but relatively little physical damage.
I got beaten up for suggesting that early on. They think it was intentional, but so far nobody's claiming responsibility

SIAP. Scary and weird stuff. WTF is going on? Most people got out. One officer may have lost some hearing. For some reason, the bomber(s) definitely warned people to get out and fired three shots. You can see the actual explosion from one camera's view.

Here's my guess: Someone either had a beef with AT&T, possibly a disgruntled employee.

Or worse, someone deliberately tried to sabotage part of the communications infrastructure. There are a lot of reports of AT&T service being down, as well as 911 service in parts of Tennessee.

Last edited:
So many absurd and flat out retarded posts in this thread.

Unreal

Aren't there every time something like this happens? Personally, I think it was radical lesbian mutants from the planet Venus. The voice in the warning was definitely female.

:auiqs.jpg:
We have to speculate, ASAP, otherwise it's no fun for the fake news media.

Last edited:
My sense is that the people behind this apparently took pains to avoid fatalities and multiple serious injuries. So, it wasn't a group of real, no-shit terrorists cuz those people want deaths by the hundreds and a lot of people hurt. This feels to me more like a group of people who want to make a statement about something, be it religious (Christmas) or political or whatever else. And they didn't want their cause to be damaged by bad press of numerous people hurt or killed.

No point in doing this if nobody knows why you did it though.

DA: " I got beaten up for suggesting that early on. "

You probably had a beatin' coming anyway. ;) Merry Christmas!

"We grabbed our cat and not much else"

Yay for the kitty. Feel bad for the dog though in the other video that was close to the blast.

You see “Antifa/BLM” everywhere, dupe. RVs/trailers and bombs are white people shit.

Like The Weathermen...

"In the 1970s, the WUO conducted a bombing campaign targeting government buildings and several banks. Some attacks were preceded by evacuation warnings, along with threats identifying the particular matter that the attack was intended to protest."
Like The Weathermen...
Nice pull. You only had to go back 50 years.

Reports are the bomb squad hadn't gotten there... but that cops were evacuating people. I think that's a good guess.

I wonder what the shots were about? Hope the explosion didn't take out the security cams on the street.

Maybe the shots were fired to take out the security cams? Wild guess.
That would make sense.
The whole thing feels like a distraction. Something to get the nashville police force down there and keep them busy.
I don't know. If something else were going to happen, wouldn't it have happened by now? It's been 8 hours.
Yes, definitely

You see “Antifa/BLM” everywhere, dupe. RVs/trailers and bombs are white people shit.

Like The Weathermen...

"In the 1970s, the WUO conducted a bombing campaign targeting government buildings and several banks. Some attacks were preceded by evacuation warnings, along with threats identifying the particular matter that the attack was intended to protest."
Like The Weathermen...
Nice pull. You only had to go back 50 years.

unabomber-ted-kaczynski-promo-1012208660.jpg

You
Are all of our wingnuts accounted for this morning?
You think the "wingnuts" would target cops on Christimas day given all the terror that the libs have done with riots and burning of cities of this year?

RV bomb was parked in front of an ATT center........which may or may not have something to do with it.
You think the "wingnuts" would target cops on Christimas day given all the terror that the libs have done with riots and burning of cities of this year?

RV bomb was parked in front of an ATT center........which may or may not have something to do with it
Who do you imagine is the target of you civil war types if not those who would try to stop you?

Got more info from my son. They heard the blast and wondered what it could be. Their information was that there was verbal warnings before the blast. Fifteen minutes of "If you can hear this...EVACUATE!" I'm not sure if that came from the RV or the police. But it saved many lives!

The target seems to be the AT&T Data system.

The authorites in nashville changed the narritive. Maybe a simple mistake. First they said the police responded to a suspicious vehicle call at 615 am and said nothing about shots fired

An hour and a half later the same authorities changed their statement and said they responded to a shots fired call at 615am

Also youtube has a video (i know its youtube) but they have a video of a news interview with a lady who says she lives across the street and heard shots fired in the morning then a recording from the vehicle warning people to get away from it as it had a bomb and a recorded voice countdown accompanied it. She said her family evacuated the apartment and waited down the street

Forum List

Back