Bombing in Downtown Nashville

Early reports were that it came from an abandoned RV

Rented by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard

Not that the media will report this or any other possible truth

Then how do you have this info You cited no source

They never report the truth, and this is too fresh in the news for the lie to even have been crafted yet. The Iranian revolutionary guard has attacked multiple refineries in the USA not that the government will ever report the truth

They never report the truth, and this is too fresh in the news for the lie to even have been crafted yet. The Iranian revolutionary guard has attacked multiple refineries in the USA not that the government will ever report the truth
This bombing has “ Trumper humper” written all over it.

I'm seeing Antifa/BLM pissed that they cant meet with Biden to get their people in the top posts

I'm seeing Antifa/BLM pissed that they cant meet with Biden to get their people in the top posts
You see “Antifa/BLM” everywhere, dupe. RVs/trailers and bombs are white people shit.

No, this plan was below grade------its anti-fa/blm not well planned. Basic, bad script type plan......attack on christimas is not a white people shit thing---its a someone who doesn't like christian thing.

They are communist and the threat is real. Trump needs to stay in office until we can crush the Democratic Marxist scourge!

Well you have 26 days, Cletus. Maybe a strongly worded Tweet or another Duck Dynasty binge session will do it.

The region I am from is Republican and Christian and fought to save the free world from the Communist. Are you a complete idiot to not understand the threat?

You seem to believe that only Republican christians fought to "save the free world from the Communist".

They did. We arent the people we used to be. They didnt have the assortment of uneducated, unamerican freaks we see today

Rented by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard

Not that the media will report this or any other possible truth

Then how do you have this info You cited no source

This bombing has “ Trumper humper” written all over it.

You see “Antifa/BLM” everywhere, dupe. RVs/trailers and bombs are white people shit.

No, this plan was below grade------its anti-fa/blm not well planned. Basic, bad script type plan......attack on christimas is not a white people shit thing---its a someone who doesn't like christian thing.

They are communist and the threat is real. Trump needs to stay in office until we can crush the Democratic Marxist scourge!

Well you have 26 days, Cletus. Maybe a strongly worded Tweet or another Duck Dynasty binge session will do it.

The region I am from is Republican and Christian and fought to save the free world from the Communist. Are you a complete idiot to not understand the threat?

There is no communist threat. Shut up, stupid. And Merry Christmas.

Video of warning message before bomb went off...

Well, it looks like that was a good rumor

Reports say the sound was coming from the vicinity of the RV. If the recorded message wasn't part of the bomber's setup, it could have been some audio warning device the bomb squad placed at the scene. Or else it was being broadcast from a squad car. Many police departments have pre-recorded messages they can send through on their PA system.

Reports are the bomb squad hadn't gotten there... but that cops were evacuating people. I think that's a good guess.

I wonder what the shots were about? Hope the explosion didn't take out the security cams on the street.

You
Are all of our wingnuts accounted for this morning?
You think the "wingnuts" would target cops on Christimas day given all the terror that the libs have done with riots and burning of cities of this year?

RV bomb was parked in front of an ATT center........which may or may not have something to do with it.
Yes, the Christian hating leftist wingnuts would

You
You think the "wingnuts" would target cops on Christimas day given all the terror that the libs have done with riots and burning of cities of this year?

RV bomb was parked in front of an ATT center........which may or may not have something to do with it.
You forgot to mention the darkies, Cletus.

Reports say the sound was coming from the vicinity of the RV. If the recorded message wasn't part of the bomber's setup, it could have been some audio warning device the bomb squad placed at the scene. Or else it was being broadcast from a squad car. Many police departments have pre-recorded messages they can send through on their PA system.

Reports are the bomb squad hadn't gotten there... but that cops were evacuating people. I think that's a good guess.

I wonder what the shots were about? Hope the explosion didn't take out the security cams on the street.

The "shots" could have been an earlier part of the announcement, maybe meant to attract the police.

Just guessing.

Too bad this did not happen in Shitcago as it would have been an improvement

Jesus. You guys sound like a bunch fucking kids..

"My guys are the good guys..."

"No, my guys are the good guys..."

Stop it already and produce some information or something.

Too bad this did not happen in Shitcago as it would have been an improvement

"Urban renewal"? :auiqs.jpg:

You

In NASHVILLE?
i think you're trying too hard to pin this on your 'enemy' when we just don't know yet.
I hope they haven't got friends out there somewhere planning more of the same. So glad no one was seriously hurt.

Jesus. You guys sound like a bunch fucking kids..

"My guys are the good guys..."

Stop it already and produce some information or something.
It was just a joke. Grab the vaginal sand remover and calm down.

By description of shots fired, and in the ways that those shots were being fired as told by a witness being interviewed (3 shots, then after a few minutes another round of shots fired, and then 10 to 15 minutes go by, and more shots fired), makes me wonder if the culprits were shooting at a fuse or flammable substance leading up to the RV, and finally getting to it that set it off. Otherwise a substance couldn't be extinguished by the officer's arriving on the scene 1st.

Is this what the police saw burning in a trail leading up to the RV that made them begin their frantic move to get as many out of the area as they could before the burn made it to the RV ?????

Watching a blip about it... officials are puzzled by the location. There is really not much in this location, small businesses... couple restaurants.
In other words no apparent targets.
I am smelling a lone wolf nut who wanted some excitement, but didn't really want to hurt anyone. Thus... early-early morning on a holiday when everyone is closed.
In the end. They will find him. There are cameras everywhere today.
A communication center and the largest church in the city.

The "shots" could have been an earlier part of the announcement, maybe meant to attract the police.

Just guessing.

Good guess if targeting the police.

Forum List

Back