Bombing in Downtown Nashville

Early reports were that it came from an abandoned RV

Rented by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard

Not that the media will report this or any other possible truth

Then how do you have this info You cited no source

They never report the truth, and this is too fresh in the news for the lie to even have been crafted yet. The Iranian revolutionary guard has attacked multiple refineries in the USA not that the government will ever report the truth

They never report the truth, and this is too fresh in the news for the lie to even have been crafted yet. The Iranian revolutionary guard has attacked multiple refineries in the USA not that the government will ever report the truth
This bombing has “ Trumper humper” written all over it.

I'm seeing Antifa/BLM pissed that they cant meet with Biden to get their people in the top posts

I'm seeing Antifa/BLM pissed that they cant meet with Biden to get their people in the top posts
You see “Antifa/BLM” everywhere, dupe. RVs/trailers and bombs are white people shit.

Someone didn't get what they asked for from Santa.

Domestic terrorism.
From their YouTube channel

The station also quoted officials as saying the explosion did not seem suspicious

I think you better pay attention it's all over the tv and it was intentional the rv was loaded with explosives. Someone called police at 6 am and told them there was a suspicious vehicle downtown and when police got there they called the bomb squad and when the squad on the way the rv exploded. Sounds like someone wanted to kill cops.
Propane tank? My grandparent's travel trailer blew up decades ago when my grandma lit a cigarette, propane tank.....fortunately, they got out with minor burns.
I don't think so..this was quite the explosion...pretty much have to be high explosives of some type...maybe ANFO---maybe good ole TNT.

Time for RLM. Redneck Lives Matter. What kind of building ?
Car bomb apparently
What are your sources? Never mind, I know how to use google. (Duckduckgo now)

Almost every news station on tv and the internet. Jesus Christ do we have to fly you to Nashville so you can examine?
GET THE FUCK OVER IT OLD HAG.

I WENT TO THE DAMN YOUTUBE VIDEO HE POSTED AND PASTED WHAT THE NEWS STATION SAID.

NOW GO AWAY
Ease up kiddo, it's not her fault you're uninformed. You believed a tRumpling's link. That's what happens.
It was a link to a LIVE NEWS BROADCAST

Are you suggesting that news reports are fake? Or perhaps just being your usual little bitch?
It's a link to a YouTube video.

Stop with the bullshit.

......''different''' kind of ''terrorism'' = Christmas morning = not many people around, was there? usually they or he wants as much death as possible
Warning shot?
..I would think they would not waste all that for a warning shot...possible, yes.....
..630 AM---not as many people around at all......so, this seems much different than your ''usual''' stuff......

Rumors running rampant:

Wow @NC5 just reported from law enforcement that there was a megaphone with the RV that told people to leave the area and then had a COUNTDOWN to the explosion. Also, there’s a server/data center right there.
Chris Martin
Chris Martin (@ChrisMartin17) December 25, 2020

You see “Antifa/BLM” everywhere, dupe. RVs/trailers and bombs are white people shit.

So you agree blacks arent intellectually incapable of more than petty crimes, rape and murder?

I did include Antifa. Explosives are big wit da WHITE left

The media is warming up their white supremacist stories now......

I recall this was the en vogue thing in the early 2000's, We all know what happened in 2001 and white supremacy wasn't the ideology...

It was all in-fashion in Canada in the 1990s as China had access to Nortel emails and our top government officials ("hey, look over there, some young white kid wearing combat boots!"). It's making a revival again now that some crusty old white guys talk out about the virus, government power and wearing masks.

Of course you are going to have a few angry, disenchanted, easily manipulated young fools running around yelling an ideology. That's a far cry from it being rampant as some have portrayed. If you waste resources chasing rabbits as they do in Canada, you can be sure someone will pay a price when real terror and violence erupts. In Canada it's been our economy, global influence and reputation.

So you agree blacks arent intellectually capable of more than petty crimes, rape and murder?

I did include Antifa. Explosives are big wit da WHITE left

Take it easy, Bubba.

Rumors running rampant:

Wow @NC5 just reported from law enforcement that there was a megaphone with the RV that told people to leave the area and then had a COUNTDOWN to the explosion. Also, there’s a server/data center right there.
Chris Martin
Chris Martin (@ChrisMartin17) December 25, 2020
So..a polite bomber that takes care not to hurt anyone..may well be the right..or some Anarchist offshoot. If it was..standby for the video claiming responsibility and detailing their agenda.

Someone didn't get what they asked for from Santa.

Domestic terrorism.
From their YouTube channel

The station also quoted officials as saying the explosion did not seem suspicious

I think you better pay attention it's all over the tv and it was intentional the rv was loaded with explosives. Someone called police at 6 am and told them there was a suspicious vehicle downtown and when police got there they called the bomb squad and when the squad on the way the rv exploded. Sounds like someone wanted to kill cops.
Propane tank? My grandparent's travel trailer blew up decades ago when my grandma lit a cigarette, propane tank.....fortunately, they got out with minor burns.
I don't think so..this was quite the explosion...pretty much have to be high explosives of some type...maybe ANFO---maybe good ole TNT.
Yeah...I posted that before I saw the pics........

Forum List

Back