Bombs sent to minorities in Texas...yeah, good ol Texas!!

In other news, 44 blacks were shot and 8 killed by other blacks in Chicago last week...
Here we go again, white people stressing and worrying about negro's dying in America. I wonder, with all this love and concern, has any of you nuts ever reached out to a gun toting negro and talked him out of shooting his fellow man? Has any you ever, walked into a all black community and offered gun training seminars on gun safety? I mean, loving us negro's and showing all this concern and data from a key board, kinda makes you look like the bastards that you are....just sayin

Since the very beginning of this nation, white people have been debating and fighting over how to handle the "negros in America".

Pretty much all the white people you just attacked, come from the ideological camp that has ALWAYS been on the side of policy to help and empower black people.

That you dismiss generations of work and sacrifice, really undermines their (our) ideology of equality and fraternity.

You are the one coming from the ideological camp of division and oppression and you are tearing this nation apart.

3 deadly package explosions in Austin appear connected, police say

Two of the explosions happened within hours of each other Monday, sending police scrambling from one crime scene to the next. The first blast happened March 2.
• The bombs killed a 39-year-old African-American man on March 2, killed a 17-year-old African-American male early Monday morning, and severely injured a 75-year-old Hispanic woman midday Monday. A woman also was injured in the Monday morning blast.

Police also have not decided if these are hate crimes, but said that's a possibility because of the victims' races.

And Donald Trump wants us all to believe illegals and Muslims are our worst enemies....get the FUCK outta here!!
180312131722-02-austin-explosion-0312-exlarge-169.jpg

Hey all you sellouts out here, need more proof, this country hates your fuckin guts?
Why do you assume the bomber is not an illegal/Muslim/black? Do you feel those demographics are far too stupid to build or bomb or far too stupid to mail a package.
LOLOL....you dare ask? Listen, if its violent, dangerous and COWARDLY ANONYMOUS.....CHANCES ARE ITS A REDNECK.....NEXT STUPID GOTDAMN QUESTION??:abgg2q.jpg:
Violent and dangerous? Sounds like black behavior to me. Anonymity requires some intelligence, so you're right, it's not the negro's MO.

Two of the explosions happened within hours of each other Monday, sending police scrambling from one crime scene to the next. The first blast happened March 2.
• The bombs killed a 39-year-old African-American man on March 2, killed a 17-year-old African-American male early Monday morning, and severely injured a 75-year-old Hispanic woman midday Monday. A woman also was injured in the Monday morning blast.

Police also have not decided if these are hate crimes, but said that's a possibility because of the victims' races.

And Donald Trump wants us all to believe illegals and Muslims are our worst enemies....get the FUCK outta here!!

Hey all you sellouts out here, need more proof, this country hates your fuckin guts?
Why do you assume the bomber is not an illegal/Muslim/black? Do you feel those demographics are far too stupid to build or bomb or far too stupid to mail a package.

Nobody knows who is responsible until he, she, they are caught. However, it does seem that white males historically have been caught making bombs more than other groups, so the preemptory deflection on this thread is quite laughable and sounds like some people want to protect people who commit these crimes. Considering all of the white males in marches and on the internet who have not been secretive about wanting to start a race war and find this kind of crime funny, I would not exclude white males from the suspect pool just yet.

People who are "illegal," Muslim, or black simply don't have a motive for planting bombs at individual African-American households. It's not a matter of stupidity.
They don't have a motive for killing one another in the inner cities, either, but they do it anyway. Stupidity is certainly the reason for that.

How do you know may be it was your boy Bernadine Dohrn

In other news, 44 blacks were shot and 8 killed by other blacks in Chicago last week...
Here we go again, white people stressing and worrying about negro's dying in America. I wonder, with all this love and concern, has any of you nuts ever reached out to a gun toting negro and talked him out of shooting his fellow man? Has any you ever, walked into a all black community and offered gun training seminars on gun safety? I mean, loving us negro's and showing all this concern and data from a key board, kinda makes you look like the bastards that you are....just sayin
Hey dude don’t hop your problem over on us

I have. I stopped a gang retaliation shooting at a little girl's birthday party.

9 out of 10 times these presumed hate crimes against colored burdens to society turn out to be committed by non-whites.

Hey, at least they're not using rifles.

Two of the explosions happened within
of each other Monday, sending police scrambling from one crime scene to the next. The first blast happened March 2.

I'm glad to see that you've solved this crime and found a motive. Maybe you should call the authorities in Texas and give them a heads up. :biggrin:
Anybody with a gotdamned brain knows its white trash with a fuckin attitude, fuck off

You do understand that Austin is chock full of liberal fucks right?

I'm sure it's a mentally ill nutjob that leftists determined to not be a threat that is sending the bombs.

Probably black.

If it walks like Antifa and looks like Antifa and smells like Antifa.....why.....it was Antifa who sent the bombs.

My own personal opinion.

And when it turns out to be a left wing minority?

Nobody knows who is responsible until he, she, they are caught. However, it does seem that white males historically have been caught making bombs more than other groups, so the preemptory deflection on this thread is quite laughable and sounds like some people want to protect people who commit these crimes. Considering all of the white males in marches and on the internet who have not been secretive about wanting to start a race war and find this kind of crime funny, I would not exclude white males from the suspect pool just yet.

People who are "illegal," Muslim, or black simply don't have a motive for planting bombs at individual African-American households. It's not a matter of stupidity.
They don't have a motive for killing one another in the inner cities, either, but they do it anyway. Stupidity is certainly the reason for that.

Not a motive to distribute random bombs in a neighborhood. Inner city crime has different motivations. Inner-city drug, gang, and poverty issues do not provide a motive under these circumstances. Human behavior doesn't work this way. I also don't view these victims as being "inner-city." They had private homes, with front stoops and some with driveways.

Why do you want to link these bombs to "inner-city" crime, anyway? what's in it for you?

Not a motive to distribute random bombs in a neighborhood. Inner city crime has different motivations. Inner-city drug, gang, and poverty issues do not provide a motive under these circumstances. Human behavior doesn't work this way. I also don't view these victims as being "inner-city." They had private homes, with front stoops and some with driveways.

Why do you want to link these bombs to "inner-city" crime, anyway? what's in it for you?
Poverty causes blacks to murder each other for $5 and go to prison for 20 years? I doubt it. I call that stupidity, which is likely the cause of much poverty.

Poverty causes blacks to murder each other for $5 and go to prison for 20 years? I doubt it. I call that stupidity, which is likely the cause of much poverty.

Your comments about poverty and intra-racial murder, and crime in the"inner city" is completely irrelevant to the question of who is planting bombs at the homes of black and Hispanic people, causing death and injuries, and what their motive is.

Immediately after posting my previous reply, I found this article, dated today, posted on another thread, dealing with the bombing of a mosque and the attempted bombing of an abortion clinic:

3 Illinois men, including one who drafted a border wall plan for Trump, charged with Minnesota mosque bombing

The person pictured, on of three charged, looks like a white male to me.

Well, the black Chicago gangstas still have a long way to go in busting as many caps as the White Las Vegas shooter did And that was just in one hour...Shit, if he had the whole weekend . Dayum...

What's wrong with you? it's ok when blacks kill other blacks. It when you suspect that whites are behind the killings, that it's an issue.
No. Black person i know thinks it is ok for blacks to kill other blacks. But most black killers are assumed to be gangters killing each other. So who killed most of those 4, 196 white citizens in 2016?

There are no race restrictions at the gun range.
And if black people are too stupid to know that shooting guns at each other is not proper gun safety ... A gun safety seminar is not going to help much.

Just saying ... :thup:

Forum List

Back