Bombs sent to minorities in Texas...yeah, good ol Texas!!

In other news, 44 blacks were shot and 8 killed by other blacks in Chicago last week...
Well, the black Chicago gangstas still have a long way to go in busting as many caps as the White Las Vegas shooter did And that was just in one hour...Shit, if he had the whole weekend . Dayum...
...but he didn't because he was just one man, unlike the numerous violent shitskins in this country.

3 deadly package explosions in Austin appear connected, police say

Two of the explosions happened within hours of each other Monday, sending police scrambling from one crime scene to the next. The first blast happened March 2.
• The bombs killed a 39-year-old African-American man on March 2, killed a 17-year-old African-American male early Monday morning, and severely injured a 75-year-old Hispanic woman midday Monday. A woman also was injured in the Monday morning blast.

Police also have not decided if these are hate crimes, but said that's a possibility because of the victims' races.

And Donald Trump wants us all to believe illegals and Muslims are our worst enemies....get the FUCK outta here!!
180312131722-02-austin-explosion-0312-exlarge-169.jpg

Hey all you sellouts out here, need more proof, this country hates your fuckin guts?
Maybe I've read too many murder mysteries...but can't help but wonder if only one of the victims was the true target and the others were killed to cover up the true intent.

Why do you assume the bomber is not an illegal/Muslim/black? Do you feel those demographics are far too stupid to build or bomb or far too stupid to mail a package.

Nobody knows who is responsible until he, she, they are caught. However, it does seem that white males historically have been caught making bombs more than other groups, so the preemptory deflection on this thread is quite laughable and sounds like some people want to protect people who commit these crimes. Considering all of the white males in marches and on the internet who have not been secretive about wanting to start a race war and find this kind of crime funny, I would not exclude white males from the suspect pool just yet.

People who are "illegal," Muslim, or black simply don't have a motive for planting bombs at individual African-American households. It's not a matter of stupidity.
They don't have a motive for killing one another in the inner cities, either, but they do it anyway. Stupidity is certainly the reason for that.

Not a motive to distribute random bombs in a neighborhood. Inner city crime has different motivations. Inner-city drug, gang, and poverty issues do not provide a motive under these circumstances. Human behavior doesn't work this way. I also don't view these victims as being "inner-city." They had private homes, with front stoops and some with driveways.

Why do you want to link these bombs to "inner-city" crime, anyway? what's in it for you?
Poverty causes blacks to murder each other for $5 and go to prison for 20 years? I doubt it. I call that stupidity, which is likely the cause of much poverty.

Your comments about poverty and intra-racial murder, and crime in the"inner city" is completely irrelevant to the question of who is planting bombs at the homes of black and Hispanic people, causing death and injuries, and what their motive is.
You said inner city crime has poverty as a motivation and I was just explaining that much of that crime really makes no sense. I have no idea who bombed the negroes. Could have been white for all I know. Just pointing out that a lack of a rational reason to commit violent crime generally does not stop shitskins from committing it.

Two of the explosions happened within hours of each other Monday, sending police scrambling from one crime scene to the next. The first blast happened March 2.
• The bombs killed a 39-year-old African-American man on March 2, killed a 17-year-old African-American male early Monday morning, and severely injured a 75-year-old Hispanic woman midday Monday. A woman also was injured in the Monday morning blast.

Police also have not decided if these are hate crimes, but said that's a possibility because of the victims' races.

And Donald Trump wants us all to believe illegals and Muslims are our worst enemies....get the FUCK outta here!!

Hey all you sellouts out here, need more proof, this country hates your fuckin guts?
Can you post your address?

Nobody knows who is responsible until he, she, they are caught. However, it does seem that white males historically have been caught making bombs more than other groups, so the preemptory deflection on this thread is quite laughable and sounds like some people want to protect people who commit these crimes. Considering all of the white males in marches and on the internet who have not been secretive about wanting to start a race war and find this kind of crime funny, I would not exclude white males from the suspect pool just yet.

People who are "illegal," Muslim, or black simply don't have a motive for planting bombs at individual African-American households. It's not a matter of stupidity.
They don't have a motive for killing one another in the inner cities, either, but they do it anyway. Stupidity is certainly the reason for that.

Not a motive to distribute random bombs in a neighborhood. Inner city crime has different motivations. Inner-city drug, gang, and poverty issues do not provide a motive under these circumstances. Human behavior doesn't work this way. I also don't view these victims as being "inner-city." They had private homes, with front stoops and some with driveways.

Why do you want to link these bombs to "inner-city" crime, anyway? what's in it for you?
Poverty causes blacks to murder each other for $5 and go to prison for 20 years? I doubt it. I call that stupidity, which is likely the cause of much poverty.

Your comments about poverty and intra-racial murder, and crime in the"inner city" is completely irrelevant to the question of who is planting bombs at the homes of black and Hispanic people, causing death and injuries, and what their motive is.
You said inner city crime has poverty as a motivation and I was just explaining that much of that crime really makes no sense. I have no idea who bombed the negroes. Could have been white for all I know. Just pointing out that a lack of a rational reason to commit violent crime generally does not stop shitskins from committing it.

I never brought up "inner-city crime" because, as I said, it was/is completely irrelevant to the situation. I never said that "inner city crime has poverty as a motivation." You are the one who introduced this so-off-topic topic.

Your reference to "negroes" indicates that you have some mental issues relating to race, since this term was designated as demeaning to African-descended people decades ago. Either that, or you are 101 years old or, perhaps, are Richard Spencer's lover.

I'm glad to see that you've solved this crime and found a motive. Maybe you should call the authorities in Texas and give them a heads up. :biggrin:
Anybody with a gotdamned brain knows its white trash with a fuckin attitude, fuck off
laughing 2.gif

Why do you assume the bomber is not an illegal/Muslim/black? Do you feel those demographics are far too stupid to build or bomb or far too stupid to mail a package.
LOLOL....you dare ask? Listen, if its violent, dangerous and COWARDLY ANONYMOUS.....CHANCES ARE ITS A REDNECK.....NEXT STUPID GOTDAMN QUESTION??:abgg2q.jpg:
29249607_1807868679283811_1334364231977402368_n.jpg

When is anyone here going to take seriously that three packages mysteriously appeared at the front of people's houses, on stoops and in driveways, and contained bombs that have killed two people and seriously injured another? What is anyone arguing about? The authorities must find whoever is responsible to keep us Americans safe.

Posting comments about other incidents in other places does absolutely nothing to eliminate concern about the fact that these incidents have occurred around Austin and the perp(s) have not yet been caught. This is the main concern at the moment. My only concern, and I think that it should be everybody's, is that the perp(s) be caught and place where s/he or they can do no further harm.

I never brought up "inner-city crime" because, as I said, it was/is completely irrelevant to the situation. I never said that "inner city crime has poverty as a motivation." You are the one who introduced this so-off-topic topic.

Your reference to "negroes" indicates that you have some mental issues relating to race, since this term was designated as demeaning to African-descended people decades ago. Either that, or you are 101 years old or, perhaps, are Richard Spencer's lover.
You said: "People who are "illegal," Muslim, or black simply don't have a motive for planting bombs at individual African-American households. It's not a matter of stupidity."

I disagreed, pointing out that black actions (like inner city violent crime, for example) often don't have any rational motive, but happen anyway, and that it is a matter of stupidity. Understand now?

You said: "People who are "illegal," Muslim, or black simply don't have a motive for planting bombs at individual African-American households. It's not a matter of stupidity."

I disagreed, pointing out that black actions (like inner city violent crime, for example) often don't have any rational motive, but happen anyway, and that it is a matter of stupidity. Understand now?

At this point, I think that all you are trying to do is deflect attention away from the possibility that these bombings were hate crimes. You are trying way too hard to paint this as a black-on-black crime when nobody knows who is responsible right now. It seems that every time there is a crime against a black person, a whole raft of shit comes out on the internet about Chicago, or that the victim was bad in some way, etc., and all of this stuff about "the negroes." You must be aware that there is a group of lowest-scum whites out there trying to start a race war in this country. You can't have missed this ("rahawa" and all that crap).

Also, the majority of people responsible for bombings and attempted bombings seem to have been white. Read the link that I posted at #37.

Regarding motive, read some books by John Douglas, who was on of the founders of the psychological profiling unit at Quantico, or watch some shows like Criminal Minds.

The issue at hand involves finding out who is responsible, his/her motive, whether s/he acted alone or as part of a wider terrorist conspiracy, and, if so, who else is connected to the conspiracy.

Trying too hard tigerred59

1. The victims were also Texans.
Are you saying they don't count because they are minorities?
So they don't define Texas too? Only "white" people do???

How racist of you is that, to marginalize them and group them by color
and act like they aren't equally representing the diversity of Texas???

???

2. Now what if the bombs were planted and/or plotted by MEN
So that means
* the shooting of police in Dallas Texas (after the BLM march) was also done by a MAN.
* both shooters at the Mohammad cartoon contest in Garland Texas were also done by MEN.
* the church shooting that killed 27 people was done by a MAN.

Not all of these were Texans, but all of them were MEN.

Does that mean you blame and attack all MEN as responsible?
Does this represent all MEN?

If you are a MAN does that mean YOU should be blamed
for what these other MEN did? Because you represent the same GROUP?

???

At this point, I think that all you are trying to do is deflect attention away from the possibility that these bombings were hate crimes. You are trying way too hard to paint this as a black-on-black crime when nobody knows who is responsible right now. It seems that every time there is a crime against a black person, a whole raft of shit comes out on the internet about Chicago, or that the victim was bad in some way, etc., and all of this stuff about "the negroes." You must be aware that there is a group of lowest-scum whites out there trying to start a race war in this country. You can't have missed this ("rahawa" and all that crap).

Also, the majority of people responsible for bombings and attempted bombings seem to have been white. Read the link that I posted at #37.

Regarding motive, read some books by John Douglas, who was on of the founders of the psychological profiling unit at Quantico, or watch some shows like Criminal Minds.

The issue at hand involves finding out who is responsible, his/her motive, whether s/he acted alone or as part of a wider terrorist conspiracy, and, if so, who else is connected to the conspiracy.
Given his intense hatred for blacks I'm suprised the bigot thinks a black person has the intelligence to make bombs.

You minorities have been spewing so much violent hatred at white males for enough years, this one frankly doesn't give a fuck what misfortune happens to you. Have you ever heard of the term "schadenfreude"? It's the German word for satisfaction when you see an asshole get the bad karma they deserve. That's what I feel any times minorities are in misery.

You minorities have been spewing so much violent hatred at white males for enough years, this one frankly doesn't give a fuck what misfortune happens to you. Have you ever heard of the term "schadenfreude"? It's the German word for satisfaction when you see an asshole get the bad karma they deserve. That's what I feel any times minorities are in misery.

I am not a racial or ethnic minority, but I am a woman of European background. Nobody has been "spewing so much violent hatred at white males" per se. However, if there is a "white male" who is guilty of misconduct and uses his ethnicity and his sex to justify his misconduct, it is entirely acceptable and proper to call him on it.

Never let a serial bomber go to waste if you can play the race card. Barry Hussein's political mentor was a serial bomber but all is forgiven as long as he is a left wing democrat.

I'm glad to see that you've solved this crime and found a motive. Maybe you should call the authorities in Texas and give them a heads up. :biggrin:
Anybody with a gotdamned brain knows its white trash with a fuckin attitude, fuck off
A brain, huh? Well that leaves you out so quit making shit up, girl.

Anybody with a brain knows that, based on the information available, there's absolutely no way to know who is doing this, what their motivation is, or what their ethnicity may be... Fuck off yourself, dumbass.

Forum List

Back