Bombs sent to minorities in Texas...yeah, good ol Texas!!

3 deadly package explosions in Austin appear connected, police say

Two of the explosions happened within hours of each other Monday, sending police scrambling from one crime scene to the next. The first blast happened March 2.
• The bombs killed a 39-year-old African-American man on March 2, killed a 17-year-old African-American male early Monday morning, and severely injured a 75-year-old Hispanic woman midday Monday. A woman also was injured in the Monday morning blast.

Police also have not decided if these are hate crimes, but said that's a possibility because of the victims' races.

And Donald Trump wants us all to believe illegals and Muslims are our worst enemies....get the FUCK outta here!!
180312131722-02-austin-explosion-0312-exlarge-169.jpg

Hey all you sellouts out here, need more proof, this country hates your fuckin guts?
Well, maybe I can get more fried chicken in Austin now.

3 deadly package explosions in Austin appear connected, police say

Two of the explosions happened within hours of each other Monday, sending police scrambling from one crime scene to the next. The first blast happened March 2.
• The bombs killed a 39-year-old African-American man on March 2, killed a 17-year-old African-American male early Monday morning, and severely injured a 75-year-old Hispanic woman midday Monday. A woman also was injured in the Monday morning blast.

Police also have not decided if these are hate crimes, but said that's a possibility because of the victims' races.

And Donald Trump wants us all to believe illegals and Muslims are our worst enemies....get the FUCK outta here!!
180312131722-02-austin-explosion-0312-exlarge-169.jpg

Hey all you sellouts out here, need more proof, this country hates your fuckin guts?

I'm glad to see that you've solved this crime and found a motive. Maybe you should call the authorities in Texas and give them a heads up. :biggrin:
Anybody with a gotdamned brain knows its white trash with a fuckin attitude, fuck off

You are an ignorant bigot.

Absolutely. Would she have been so concerned if the victims had been white? The bombings could have been drug-related retaliation, an Islamic terrorist attack, or even a false flag operation to stir up racial unrest.

But the good news is that porch package thefts are dramatically down. :biggrin:

You just hit the nail right on the coffin....some white mf' got ripped off of his Amazon goods and its payback time.....Would I be concerned if the people were white....nope, not a bit, cause the mf's would be caught the next hour, let a lone day!! Next fuckin question.....

looked to me that most of the FBI and ATF running around were white... why didn't they just stay home if they dislike African Americans so much? seriously, you think white victims would help the FBI speed up the process of forensics, determining where the pipe bombs came from? seems to me the FBI is out there interviewing neighbors trying to determine if there was a witness to whoever left the packages on the porches.
When you leave posts this stupid I just want to categorize all your other posts as complete crap. No, if the victims were white it would take just as long.

As to who left the bombs, it could have been any one. It could have been a white kid from the local HS leaving a random bomb or it could just have well been gang activity, seeing as how Texas has 10s of thousands of gang members. But automatically laying blame to any one race is just stupid and ignorant without finding out some actual facts.

Poverty causes blacks to murder each other for $5 and go to prison for 20 years? I doubt it. I call that stupidity, which is likely the cause of much poverty.

Your comments about poverty and intra-racial murder, and crime in the"inner city" is completely irrelevant to the question of who is planting bombs at the homes of black and Hispanic people, causing death and injuries, and what their motive is.
You said inner city crime has poverty as a motivation and I was just explaining that much of that crime really makes no sense. I have no idea who bombed the negroes. Could have been white for all I know. Just pointing out that a lack of a rational reason to commit violent crime generally does not stop shitskins from committing it.

I never brought up "inner-city crime" because, as I said, it was/is completely irrelevant to the situation. I never said that "inner city crime has poverty as a motivation." You are the one who introduced this so-off-topic topic.

Your reference to "negroes" indicates that you have some mental issues relating to race, since this term was designated as demeaning to African-descended people decades ago. Either that, or you are 101 years old or, perhaps, are Richard Spencer's lover.
You said: "People who are "illegal," Muslim, or black simply don't have a motive for planting bombs at individual African-American households. It's not a matter of stupidity."

I disagreed, pointing out that black actions (like inner city violent crime, for example) often don't have any rational motive, but happen anyway, and that it is a matter of stupidity. Understand now?

At this point, I think that all you are trying to do is deflect attention away from the possibility that these bombings were hate crimes. You are trying way too hard to paint this as a black-on-black crime when nobody knows who is responsible right now. It seems that every time there is a crime against a black person, a whole raft of shit comes out on the internet about Chicago, or that the victim was bad in some way, etc., and all of this stuff about "the negroes." You must be aware that there is a group of lowest-scum whites out there trying to start a race war in this country. You can't have missed this ("rahawa" and all that crap).
I already told you that "I have no idea who bombed the negroes. Could have been white for all I know." If you're going to stupidly reply by saying "You are trying way too hard to paint this as a black-on-black crime" then there's no point in talking to you.
Also, the majority of people responsible for bombings and attempted bombings seem to have been white. Read the link that I posted at #37.
Not surprising. Making bombs takes patience and intelligence.
Regarding motive, read some books by John Douglas, who was on of the founders of the psychological profiling unit at Quantico, or watch some shows like Criminal Minds.

The issue at hand involves finding out who is responsible, his/her motive, whether s/he acted alone or as part of a wider terrorist conspiracy, and, if so, who else is connected to the conspiracy.
Why don't you quote something since you seem to pretend to know so much about it?

Your comments about poverty and intra-racial murder, and crime in the"inner city" is completely irrelevant to the question of who is planting bombs at the homes of black and Hispanic people, causing death and injuries, and what their motive is.
You said inner city crime has poverty as a motivation and I was just explaining that much of that crime really makes no sense. I have no idea who bombed the negroes. Could have been white for all I know. Just pointing out that a lack of a rational reason to commit violent crime generally does not stop shitskins from committing it.

I never brought up "inner-city crime" because, as I said, it was/is completely irrelevant to the situation. I never said that "inner city crime has poverty as a motivation." You are the one who introduced this so-off-topic topic.

Your reference to "negroes" indicates that you have some mental issues relating to race, since this term was designated as demeaning to African-descended people decades ago. Either that, or you are 101 years old or, perhaps, are Richard Spencer's lover.
You said: "People who are "illegal," Muslim, or black simply don't have a motive for planting bombs at individual African-American households. It's not a matter of stupidity."

I disagreed, pointing out that black actions (like inner city violent crime, for example) often don't have any rational motive, but happen anyway, and that it is a matter of stupidity. Understand now?

At this point, I think that all you are trying to do is deflect attention away from the possibility that these bombings were hate crimes. You are trying way too hard to paint this as a black-on-black crime when nobody knows who is responsible right now. It seems that every time there is a crime against a black person, a whole raft of shit comes out on the internet about Chicago, or that the victim was bad in some way, etc., and all of this stuff about "the negroes." You must be aware that there is a group of lowest-scum whites out there trying to start a race war in this country. You can't have missed this ("rahawa" and all that crap).
I already told you that "I have no idea who bombed the negroes. Could have been white for all I know." If you're going to stupidly reply by saying "You are trying way too hard to paint this as a black-on-black crime" then there's no point in talking to you.
Also, the majority of people responsible for bombings and attempted bombings seem to have been white. Read the link that I posted at #37.
Regarding motive, read some books by John Douglas, who was on of the founders of the psychological profiling unit at Quantico, or watch some shows like Criminal Minds.

The issue at hand involves finding out who is responsible, his/her motive, whether s/he acted alone or as part of a wider terrorist conspiracy, and, if so, who else is connected to the conspiracy.
Why don't you quote something since you seem to pretend to know so much about it?

I think that I framed the issue correctly in terms of what questions the FBI, the ATF, and the local authorities need to get answers to. They probably have a working profile already. The person(s) responsible for making these bombs has to have some expertise that most of us don't have, must have a secure location in which to work, must have access to the necessary materials and tools, must have the time to work, and must have some form of transportation, as well as a very large chip on his shoulder. And there does not seem to be any evidence that the victims were involved in any activity that would likely lead to trouble.

BTW: You seem to have zero interest in solving this case. You also seem to have some mental issues with people of African descent. This is your burden to bear.

I think that I framed the issue correctly in terms of what questions the FBI, the ATF, and the local authorities need to get answers to. They probably have a working profile already. The person(s) responsible for making these bombs has to have some expertise that most of us don't have, must have a secure location in which to work, must have access to the necessary materials and tools, must have the time to work, and must have some form of transportation, as well as a very large chip on his shoulder. And there does not seem to be any evidence that the victims were involved in any activity that would likely lead to trouble.
Funny how none of those translate into "not black because of a lack of motive."

The chief said earlier that investigators were considering whether the attacks could be race-related because the first three victims were all black. He says they aren’t ruling anything out, but they are no longer “making the connection to a hate crime.”

Forum List

Back