Bombshell Allegations In The Wolff Book

That one source? Why, Papadopoulos, of course. (The op-ed here links to the Times’ blockbuster Papadopoulos report this past weekend.) Just one problem: What did the Justice Department and FBI do when the FBI received reports from these sources? They got a FISA warrant for Carter Page"

Yeah, because Papdopolous has been a cooperating witness for Mueller since the summer. So why would the FBI get a FISA warrant for Papadopolous when he was already cooperating with them!?!?!?!

All your bullshit lies about Trump and Russia are going to hang around your neck like a lead weight.

The above article is from the same ultra right wing "wack job"who wrote THIS book for his ilk.....

mccarthy.jpg

That one source? Why, Papadopoulos, of course. (The op-ed here links to the Times’ blockbuster Papadopoulos report this past weekend.) Just one problem: What did the Justice Department and FBI do when the FBI received reports from these sources? They got a FISA warrant for Carter Page"

Yeah, because Papdopolous has been a cooperating witness for Mueller since the summer. So why would the FBI get a FISA warrant for Papadopolous when he was already cooperating with them!?!?!?!

All your bullshit lies about Trump and Russia are going to hang around your neck like a lead weight.

I can't wait to see your pinhead explode when the inevitable happens and Mueller says there was no collusion after spending millions of dollars and years looking under imaginary rocks. There is no fire and the only smoke is in the wishful thinking of the deranged haters like you. But go ahead, hate and waste. It will make your explosion even more spectacular.

And add to that the fact that it was Papadopolous' drunken bragging to an Australian diplomat about his knowledge of Russia's dirt of Hillary that prompted the FBI investigation, not the Steele Dossier which came later.

Trump's going down and everyone who supported and defended him is going down with that sinking ship too.

We got him now! #685,071,557

I can't wait to see your pinhead explode when the inevitable happens and Mueller says there was no collusion after spending millions of dollars and years looking under imaginary rocks. There is no fire and the only smoke is in the wishful thinking of the deranged haters like you. But go ahead, hate and waste. It will make your explosion even more spectacular.

Mueller will do exactly that, but not until after the 2018 elections. I called it last year. I am, as always, correct.

Don't count on it. He's already got two guilty pleas.

The investigation primarily concerns conspiracy to join the Russians to meddle with the election and obstruction of justice. That's plain to see.

The other aspect of the investigation is financial crimes. Has Trump laundered money?

I'm convinced that Trombies would agree that Nixon was not guilty because he didn't personally break into that office.

At the outset, I want to make clear I do not believe the author, Michael Wolff, is a total truthteller. In fact, when he lies, he does so with incredible incompetence.

For instance, he claimed that when it was suggested to Trump after he won the election that he should consider John Boehner to be his chief-of-staff, Trump said, "Who's that?"

First of all, even on the face of that claim, you'd have to have seven pounds of brain damage to think a guy like Trump, who has been opining on politics for decades, would not know who John Boehner is.

But, amazingly, it turns out there are actual retards who fell for this lie.

So I demonstrated yesterday with a mountain of evidence that Trump did indeed know who John Boehner was. Hell, Trump and Boehner even played a round of golf together!

Wolff has laid down some pretty amazing claims, and the press has been mostly focusing on things Bannon has allegedly said about Trump and his family.

Bannon has been silent so far, neither confirming nor denying the quotes by him in the book. His web site, Breitbart News, is not challenging any of the Bannon quotes.

Here are some things which I found of more interest:

1) Trump personally directed a false narrative of what occurred at the infamous meeting with the Russians. He and his family and his organization created a totally fake story about the events which occurred.

2) A spokesman for Trump's legal team considered this concoction by Trump to be obstruction of justice, and he resigned.

3) Trump is usually in bed by 6:30 pm, curled up with a cheeseburger and watching TV.

I can easily believe Trump thought he didn't know Boehner - because he probably pronounced it Boner.

At the outset, I want to make clear I do not believe the author, Michael Wolff, is a total truthteller. In fact, when he lies, he does so with incredible incompetence.

For instance, he claimed that when it was suggested to Trump after he won the election that he should consider John Boehner to be his chief-of-staff, Trump said, "Who's that?"

First of all, even on the face of that claim, you'd have to have seven pounds of brain damage to think a guy like Trump, who has been opining on politics for decades, would not know who John Boehner is.

But, amazingly, it turns out there are actual retards who fell for this lie.

So I demonstrated yesterday with a mountain of evidence that Trump did indeed know who John Boehner was. Hell, Trump and Boehner even played a round of golf together!

Wolff has laid down some pretty amazing claims, and the press has been mostly focusing on things Bannon has allegedly said about Trump and his family.

Bannon has been silent so far, neither confirming nor denying the quotes by him in the book. His web site, Breitbart News, is not challenging any of the Bannon quotes.

Here are some things which I found of more interest:

1) Trump personally directed a false narrative of what occurred at the infamous meeting with the Russians. He and his family and his organization created a totally fake story about the events which occurred.

2) A spokesman for Trump's legal team considered this concoction by Trump to be obstruction of justice, and he resigned.

3) Trump is usually in bed by 6:30 pm, curled up with a cheeseburger and watching TV.
I believe Ivanka is dumb as a brick and Melania cried over the election. LOL

The FISA warrant was illegally obtained in summer 2016 -- DOH!

So let me get this straight. A book that says Trump didn't want to be president also says Trump wanted to be president so bad that he colluded to get the job. WTF? Brutalist

More like pop-gun than bombshell. You could do better in the checkout tabloid rack at Walmart.

Forum List

Back