BOMBSHELL/OCTOBER SURPRISE: ABC Uncovers “Millions” of Payments From Russia To Trump

Dueling nutso conspiracy theories. This really is delightful, very impressive.
So you don't believe ABC news? You're the nutso and need to pull your head out of your ass.
In one sentence, the "news" item it quotes Trump as tweeting “For the record, I have ZERO investments in Russia” he tweeted in July...". Then it says "The level of business amounts to hundreds of millions of dollars — what he received as a result of interaction with Russian businessmen. They were happy to invest with him, and they were happy to work with Donald Trump."

I know you're young, I know you're trying real hard here, but there is a difference between having investments in a country and doing business with companies in that country.

And by the way - was it he personally who received the money, or one of his companies? It's a global economy.

You're the same as the wingers on the other side you hate so much. Amazing how similar you people are.

So Mac, have the incisions from the lobotomy healed yet?
Apparently I said something you find objectionable.

Perhaps you could just point it out, the personal insults are tedious.

Perhaps I am mistaken, and if I am, I apologize. But it seems you have become a Trump supporter, overnight?

Dueling nutso conspiracy theories. This really is delightful, very impressive.
So you don't believe ABC news? You're the nutso and need to pull your head out of your ass.
In one sentence, the "news" item it quotes Trump as tweeting “For the record, I have ZERO investments in Russia” he tweeted in July...". Then it says "The level of business amounts to hundreds of millions of dollars — what he received as a result of interaction with Russian businessmen. They were happy to invest with him, and they were happy to work with Donald Trump."

I know you're young, I know you're trying real hard here, but there is a difference between having investments in a country and doing business with companies in that country.

And by the way - was it he personally who received the money, or one of his companies? It's a global economy.

You're the same as the wingers on the other side you hate so much. Amazing how similar you people are.

Perhaps I am mistaken, and if I am, I apologize. But it seems you have become a Trump supporter, overnight?
Holy crap. I'm considering changing my vote from Hillary to third party, but there is no condition under which I would vote for Trump. None.

I'm just honest. What I wrote was correct. I feel no obligation to spin or bullshit for or against any candidate. That's the freedom of thinking for myself.

Holy crap. I'm considering changing my vote from Hillary to third party, but there is no condition under which I would vote for Trump. None.

I'm just honest. What I wrote was correct. I feel no obligation to spin or bullshit for or against any candidate. That's the freedom of thinking for myself.

Nuff said...Thank you sir! It is your decision to change your vote, BUT you do realize that doing so IS a vote for the Orange Clown. Just for clarification...

Nuff said...Thank you sir! It is your decision to change your vote, BUT you do realize that doing so IS a vote for the Orange Clown. Just for clarification...
Jim, seriously, I'm just fucking horrified right now.

BOMBSHELL/OCTOBER SURPRISE: ABC Uncovers “Millions” of Payments From Russia To Trump
vqttmw.jpg

By Colin Taylor
October 31, 2016
Republican nominee Donald Trump has been treading treasonous territory for months now, raising eyebrows around the nation for a foreign policy that openly supports the ambitions of Vladimir Putin, the dictator of the Russian Federation. He’s surrounded himself with men with close ties to the Kremlin and the oligarchs that pull the strings behind the scenes; he’s being openly supported by Russian state-controlled media and by Russian intelligence services, who have breached the electronic servers of Democratic Party operatives and released selected pieces of information in an attempt to sow discord.

Throughout all of this, Trump has insisted that he has no business ties to Russia. “For the record, I have ZERO investments in Russia” he tweeted in July. Now – brace yourself, this might come as a shock – it appears he’s been lying to us the whole time.

An ABC News investigation has found that Donald Trump has “numerous ties” to Russian interests both here in the United States and in Russia. “The level of business amounts to hundreds of millions of dollars — what he received as a result of interaction with Russian businessmen. They were happy to invest with him, and they were happy to work with Donald Trump. And they were happy to associate— (and) be associated with Donald Trump” says Sergei Millian, who heads a U.S.-Russia business group.

Trump has reaped huge profits off his business deals with Russian oligarchs that stretch from hosting the 2013 Miss Universe contest in Moscow and selling Trump-branded real estate to “large numbers” of Russian buyers – so many that the Sunny and Hollywood Islands in Florida became known as “Little Moscow.”

read more: October Surprise: ABC Uncovers "Millions" of Payments From Russia To Trump

Now this is a bombshell...No wonder Putin and russia are helping him. Donald Trump is committing Treason against the united states.

Your posts are getting more frantic and even more pathetic with each passing day, Matthew! It's finally dawning on you just how sleazy Hillary Clinton is...that the American people are waking up to how corrupt she and her closest advisors have been...and you don't know what to do to stop the bleeding! So you give us nonsense like this...

Clinton is in trouble...there is blood in the water and the sharks are circling.

I appreciate your feeling. I have never, NEVER, seen anything like this election cycle. Each has their share of scandals and questionable decisions, but Comrade Donald Trump in the White House may be the end of Democracy as we know it.

Given the Executive Orders that Presidents from Reagan to Obama have issued, can you please, PLEASE, imagine what EOs this human being might sign. Good Luck My Friend!

Uber rich people have no business running this country....but in the end an uber wealthy person will end up in the whitehouse. And those who work very hard only to struggle mightily support them...says something about this country.

I appreciate your feeling. I have never, NEVER, seen anything like this election cycle. Each has their share of scandals and questionable decisions, but Comrade Donald Trump in the White House may be the end of Democracy as we know it.

Given the Executive Orders that Presidents from Reagan to Obama have issued, can you please, PLEASE, imagine what EOs this human being might sign. Good Luck My Friend!

If Trump being elected ends corrupt "pay for play" politics that is Democracy as we now have it...how is that a bad thing? You want things to continue as they are? Vote for Hillary.

If Trump being elected ends corrupt "pay for play" politics that is Democracy as we now have it...how is that a bad thing? You want things to continue as they are? Vote for Hillary.
what kind of numb nuts looks to a creature like Donald Trump who is a PURE product of THE CORRUPTION you decry to Reform the System...Its Just ABSURD to believe in a Trump Reform

Astounding! The Trumpettes want Putin to annex the US. FRIGIN AMAZING!

What's "astounding" is that anyone is naive enough to believe crap like that! Seriously...get a grip...take off your tin foil hat and deal with reality.

This is YOUR reformer Right here...can you tell is how this guy is "going to drain the swamp" ....

Trump Used Legally Dubious Method to Avoid Taxes
“Thanks to this one maneuver — which was later outlawed by Congress — Mr. Trump potentially escaped paying tens of millions of dollars in federal personal income taxes. It is impossible to know for sure because Mr. Trump has declined to release his tax returns, or even a summary of his returns, breaking a practice followed by every Republican and Democratic presidential candidate for more than four decades.”

Astounding! The Trumpettes want Putin to annex the US. FRIGIN AMAZING!

What's "astounding" is that anyone is naive enough to believe crap like that! Seriously...get a grip...take off your tin foil hat and deal with reality.

This is YOUR reformer Right here...can you tell is how this guy is "going to drain the swamp" ....

Trump Used Legally Dubious Method to Avoid Taxes
“Thanks to this one maneuver — which was later outlawed by Congress — Mr. Trump potentially escaped paying tens of millions of dollars in federal personal income taxes. It is impossible to know for sure because Mr. Trump has declined to release his tax returns, or even a summary of his returns, breaking a practice followed by every Republican and Democratic presidential candidate for more than four decades.”

So let me get this straight...Trump used existing tax laws to avoid paying taxes...laws that were later changed...yet somehow you think this is "legally dubious"?

How so, Tyrone?

"Occupy Democrats" How cute. "Hundreds of millions in "BUSINESS". Not payoffs like your hopeful dear fuhrer received. OOOOOOPS!

ABC originally reported the story, imbecile. You obviously didn't read the story. Not that a treasonous Trump supporter such as yourself would care about Trump's business ties to Russia, anyway.

Anything coming from ABC NBC CNN, etc, is as fake as anything you post.

Clinton used the Clinton Foundation to channel millions of dollars from "dubious" donors to help pay for her political machine. But you're all over Trump for using legal tax loop holes? Nice double standard you have there, Tyrone!

So let me get this straight...Trump used existing tax laws to avoid paying taxes...laws that were later changed...yet somehow you think this is "legally dubious"?

How so, Tyrone?

He used dubious dodges ...."so legally dubious his own lawyers advised him that the Internal Revenue Service would likely declare it improper if he were audited.”
and this is the guy you place hope of Reform on...Please ....OK just Please...no need to tap dance asbout how he was just following the law...he is a Fraud artist

To answer that we need to see his tax returns ..he is not going to give rubes that information....Do you seriously believe a man with the history and the trajectory of Trump is going to reform a system he Exploits for personal gain ...you may as well believe if you lose a tooth and place it under your pillow a fairy will come and leave you cash

“But newly obtained documents show that in the early 1990s, as he scrambled to stave off financial ruin, Mr. Trump avoided reporting hundreds of millions of dollars in taxable income by using a tax avoidance maneuver so legally dubious his own lawyers advised him that the Internal Revenue Service would likely declare it improper if he were audited.”

Clinton used the Clinton Foundation to channel millions of dollars from "dubious" donors to help pay for her political machine. But you're all over Trump for using legal tax loop holes? Nice double standard you have there, Tyrone!
Trump used his Foundation to pay his legal bills and bribe States attorney s...but he is your Reform candidate ...Old style ...sure he is ..he is going to "drain the swamp" ...

Forum List

Back