🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bombshell !! Russell Brand rape allegations

Russell Brand socks it to liberals. That’s why I liked him. But that was before the rape allegations last week. that is too much for me.
And as of raping any woman wasn’t enough, he’s accused by a 16-year-old included. That’s just sick. I’m very disappointed in Russell Brand.
Can’t say I was ever a fan

Russell Brand socks it to liberals. That’s why I liked him. But that was before the rape allegations last week. that is too much for me.
And as of raping any woman wasn’t enough, he’s accused by a 16-year-old included. That’s just sick. I’m very disappointed in Russell Brand.
Key word, ACCUSED

Have you stopped beating your wife?

Now you've been ACCUSED

See how easy that is

Just got "disappeared." Over ten- to twenty-year-old allegations by BBC in concerted effort to just silence him. And, that wasn't coordinated over two-day period he was just removed. Nope, despite ALL the evidence and our eyeballs, it just happened spontaneously out of nowhere.

1695430441126.png

Last edited:
Just got "disappeared." Over ten- to twenty-year-old allegations by BBC in concerted effort to just silence him. And, that wasn't coordinated over two-day period he was just removed. Nope, despite ALL the evidence and our eyeballs, it just happened spontaneously out of nowhere.

View attachment 832898
The guy is and always has been a flaming douche. This really shouldn't be a big surprise. He's got a track record of this.

View attachment 832898
lol

As far as celebrities go they should stick to their jobs rather than politics. People watch & listen for the talent not to be preached to.

Yes. And he is still innocent a as newborn babe, he's innocent until PROVEN guilty. But then these social media platforms just remove/demonetize him in a day because of rumors and hearsay? And then have the nerve to say it isn't a conspiracy?

Yes. And he is still innocent a as newborn babe, he's innocent until PROVEN guilty. But then these social media platforms just remove/demonetize him in a day because of rumors and hearsay? And then have the nerve to say it isn't a conspiracy?
Figures you'd be defending another sex abuser

Who cares what trump says? What do you say? Personally I need more than allegations
"Yeah I didn’t watch a second of this trial, but if I had to guess the officer is guilty of at least manslaughter after watching the video."

"If I had to bet I bet Joe is guilty as sin."

Channel 4 have cleared the schedules tonight and are airing the allegations of 4 women.

I dont know exactly what he does for a living theese days but he was a big name a few years back. I believe he is an internet person now.

It would not surprise me. He used to be coked out of his head at one time so might not have been aware.

The BBC sacked him because of his behaviour and I do hope that this takes him down. He is brighter than most but is a thoroughly unpleasant character.
I really doubt that, BBC didn't suddenly become high pillars of the society, out of the blue. BBC doesn't care less about morality. Ukraine and the pharmaceutical industry , BBC dosen't like us questioning.

Forum List

Back