Bombshell !! Russell Brand rape allegations

Russell Brand socks it to liberals. That’s why I liked him. But that was before the rape allegations last week. that is too much for me.
And as of raping any woman wasn’t enough, he’s accused by a 16-year-old included. That’s just sick. I’m very disappointed in Russell Brand.
Just curious.

Do you agree with Brand about the Ukraine war?

Do you think the war is a scam?

Russell Brand socks it to liberals. That’s why I liked him. But that was before the rape allegations last week. that is too much for me.
And as of raping any woman wasn’t enough, he’s accused by a 16-year-old included. That’s just sick. I’m very disappointed in Russell Brand.
What?
How do you know he is guilty??
Because social media says so??
You count yourself as a conservative and are ready to to say "GUILTY!!" by accusation alone?

Jesus man

.I'm sure back when he was a Democrat he was into children.
And now he’s not a Dem (I guess, isn’t he British?) that means it’s okay with you that he’s a groomer.

Recap. Being a groomer is fine with you as long as they are a conservative.

Yeah, I thought the same. I liked him too. He probably did that when he was on heroin before he got sober and went into recovery. But No matter how drunk I ever got or cannabis high I have never raped anyone. He should be held accountable if proven true.
Mark that down for two people who judge someone guilty by accusation alone.

And now he’s not a Dem (I guess, isn’t he British?) that means it’s okay with you that he’s a groomer.

Recap. Being a groomer is fine with you as long as they are a conservative.
Democrats aren't Americans. They are globalist that have no loyalty to any nation. They consider themselves Citizens of earth.

Innocent before proven guilty

It makes you truly wonder how so many people are ready to begin punishment on someone for anything if they don't think like them.
I don't know if the guy did it or not. Brands previous lifestyle is widely known. He was a sex maniac and had the looks to get whatever he wanted.
But that does not make him a rapist.

Forum List

Back