Bombshell !! Russell Brand rape allegations

1695421238045.png

Trump has never been shown to have raped anyone. In fact, not even that dingbat who sued him for defamation is alleging rape. She just said he finger-fucked her.
She said he raped her. And when Trump sued her for defamation for calling it “rape”, the judge said that her characterizing it as rape was “substantially true.” You are so uninformed that you didn’t even know that Trump lost that counterlawsuit.

She said he raped her. And when Trump sued her for defamation for calling it “rape”, the judge said that her characterizing it as rape was “substantially true.” You are so uninformed that you didn’t even know that Trump lost that counterlawsuit.
No she did not.

Russell Brand socks it to liberals. That’s why I liked him. But that was before the rape allegations last week. that is too much for me.
And as of raping any woman wasn’t enough, he’s accused by a 16-year-old included. That’s just sick. I’m very disappointed in Russell Brand.
We don't even know if he's guilty.

Last edited:
Oh, yes. I heard you.
And this also... I assume since you said Trump only used his fingers to penetrate the woman means that he's guilty.

Is that correct, or was that just you flapping your jaws?
Trump has not been found guilty of anything. Show me the plea or the guilty verdict form. You cannot, because they don’t exist. All there is are allegations, largely unsubstantiated.

Trump has not been found guilty of anything. Show me the plea or the guilty verdict form. You cannot, because they don’t exist. All there is are allegations, largely unsubstantiated.
You sure seem to know more about rape and subsequently, in a judicial arena.

Russell Brand socks it to liberals. That’s why I liked him. But that was before the rape allegations last week. that is too much for me.
And as of raping any woman wasn’t enough, he’s accused by a 16-year-old included. That’s just sick. I’m very disappointed in Russell Brand.
There are no rapes, you lying poseur scumbucket.

Forum List

Back