Bombshell: Signers of the "Russian disinformation" lie about Hunter's laptop were working for the CIA

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
It looks like the whole thing was a CIA black op to get Biden elected.

Makes sense now knowing that they've been using Senile Joe as a puppet to start wars, destroy our economy, and open the border up to the horde.

Remember, Biden publicly called the report on the laptop "a Russian plant", when he knew for certain it wasn't. That's treason.

These traitors need to be prosecuted for insurrection, treason, and election fixing. I hope it's high on Trump's agenda next year.

The Trump cult is furious about intel being right about their Russian disinfo camapign.

They really, really don't want their alliance with Russia highlighted, whcih means we need to keep highlighting it.

Watching them cry about that is just a bonus.

It is curious, why Trump cult traitors want to keep advertising their treason. They don't seem to get that most Americans don't like commie cocksuckers.

To some of us. Now they've admitted it.
It’s uncanny the number of things thinkers identified from day 1 as lies, make pretend, wishes etc and faced responses demanding our arrest and now years later are being admitted to by the lying parties.
One thing I told you from minute one on Day one, the charges are front page for weeks and the disproving of them on page 33 for one day months or years later AND They Know This so that’s how and why they orchestrate the falsehoods

The Trump cult is furious about intel being right about their Russian disinfo camapign.

They really, really don't want their alliance with Russia highlighted, whcih means we need to keep highlighting it.

Watching them cry about that is just a bonus.

It is curious, why Trump cult traitors want to keep advertising their treason. They don't seem to get that most Americans don't like commie cocksuckers.

^^^Even in the face of the laptop being admitted in federal court as evidence, the cult maintains the fantasy that it's a Russian plot.

Amazing.

It looks like the whole thing was a CIA black op to get Biden elected.

Makes sense now knowing that they've been using Senile Joe as a puppet to start wars, destroy our economy, and open the border up to the horde.

Remember, Biden publicly called the report on the laptop "a Russian plant", when he knew for certain it wasn't. That's treason.

These traitors need to be prosecuted for insurrection, treason, and election fixing. I hope it's high on Trump's agenda next year.

Conspiracy alert!

Trump cultists, not being very bright, think that if some data is valid, other data hasn't been tampered with.

They really are that stupid, and they think anyone who isn't equally stupid is a pissdrinking commie cultist like themselves.

Ex- Cia director, letter was 2020?
So flippin' what?
The guy is openly an admitted COMMUNIST.
That's freaking CRAZY!!!!!
The demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie brigade of anti-Constitutional renegades are in the CIA, and you think Orange Man is BAD????
Come on, princess, I know you have to have a modicum of self-awareness and common sense, right????
🙄

So flippin' what?
The guy is openly an admitted COMMUNIST.
That's freaking CRAZY!!!!!
The demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie brigade of anti-Constitutional renegades are in the CIA, and you think Orange Man is BAD????
Come on, princess, I know you have to have a modicum of self-awareness and common sense, right????
🙄
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

CIA agents and spies are suppose to be bad asses and liars, the POTUS...not so much! 😉

Forum List

Back