Bombshell Transcripts Reveal Trump, in Fact, Ordered National Guard for January 6th — General Milley Confirms

When did that happen? What time? How many? Link to the order or info about it?
You have nothing better to do here, go search the dozen or so threads here on USMB that already successfully addressed this topic with everything you seek.

Funny you begin by stating that Hutchinson lied and then do the “ Trump cover your ass “ by saying one of them lied.

As far as Trump saying fight , he did a lot more than that. He not only used fight and “fight like hell” , he also said things like “when there’s cheating the rules change” and “we have to march down there and take back our country”

He also demanded that magnetometers be removed which would allow people with weapons into the rally. And there WERE. Reports by the FBI of people with weapons

They both lied. Ornato lied to her then she lied to Congress by making a statement as truth that she had no verification for.

we have to march down there and take back our country”

You put that in quotes so I’d like you to link where trump made that statement.

Why do you all always ignore “peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard”..that’s rhetorical by the way, I already know the answer.

And there WERE. Reports by the FBI of people with weapons

And why didn’t the FBI and secret service arrest them and take them away?

They both lied. Ornato lied to her then she lied to Congress by making a statement as truth that she had no verification for.

You put that in quotes so I’d like you to link where trump made that statement.

Why do you all always ignore “peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard”..that’s rhetorical by the way, I already know the answer.

And why didn’t the FBI and secret service arrest them and take them away?
A. Repeating something someone told you and NOTING that they told it to you is not a lie. It is an actual representation of a conversation.

B.i was quoting from memory. It is on the speech. Do you deny that?

C. He said that ONCE… In a speech over an hour long and after several other speakers had said many inflammatory things. It was his “cover your ass” moment

There was never an offer TO HER.

Fail

The offer was there, she knew about it. If you want to argue that trump didn’t direct the offer TO HER then fine, but it was discussed and pelosi said she was responsible for not having them there.

Her testimony was factual and relevant. If Trump's lapdogs were lying, then ask them why.
Her testimony about Trump lunging for the steering wheel was not accurate. She told Congress, and the whole country, that story as a truth when in fact it wasn’t. Perhaps she should have verified before making that statement. Of course, she didn’t. She was on the “get trump” train, so she was willing to tell an unverified story.

The offer was there, she knew about it. If you want to argue that trump didn’t direct the offer TO HER then fine, but it was discussed and pelosi said she was responsible for not having them there.
Kellogg is saying what I said. That Trump requested NG troops on Jan 3 (for Jan 6) from the SecDef who ignored him.

There is no indication of Pelosi being at all involved in that nor would there be since she is not on that chain of command

A. Repeating something someone told you and NOTING that they told it to you is not a lie. It is an actual representation of a conversation.

C. He said that ONCE… In a speech over an hour long and after several other speakers had said many inflammatory things. It was his “cover your ass” moment

She should have verified before repeating it. You don’t get excused from liability by using the excuse “someone else told me”. I mean, by that standard, anyone could avoid slander and defamation by saying “well John Doe told me!”

I don’t recall that statement in the speech, can you link it?

He said it once, toward the end of his speech, and it gives context to the speech, because that is the only directive he gave. “We’re going to march to the capitol and cheer on our brave senators” and “peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard”

That was the only call to action he made.

I’ll admit he used rhetoric, but all politicians do. If you are going to say trumps rhetoric led to J6 then I’m going to say the democrat rhetoric led to Butler and Ohio.

Her testimony about Trump lunging for the steering wheel was not accurate. She told Congress, and the whole country, that story as a truth when in fact it wasn’t. Perhaps she should have verified before making that statement. Of course, she didn’t. She was on the “get trump” train, so she was willing to tell an unverified story.
She told what SHE was told.

You fail again

Kellogg is saying what I said. That Trump requested NG troops on Jan 3 (for Jan 6) from the SecDef who ignored him.

There is no indication of Pelosi being at all involved in that nor would there be since she is not on that chain of command
That's not how a request for the guard works.

Trump was just throwing out ideas, as he was told the antifa boogeyman would try to stop his violent mob.

Pelosi sure did question why NG wasn’t there immediately after it was over. Trump had suggested it, pelosi should have been proactive. There was concern that there was going to be a large crowd there, Trump recommended troops, nobody took him up on it.

She told what SHE was told.

You fail again
You’re right, it is what she was told, but it was in the report that Cheney was asking her about, and it was unverified and yes, you are correct, Cassidy was testifying to what she heard, but it still should have been verified before it was put into the report and testified to before congress.

HA.

He asked for the NG in the same way he asked for Peace.

trump is a joke and can't be taken seriously, as evident by the cult ALWAYS having to explain want trump meant when he spews his word salad.
If he's such a joke then why are you idiots so scared of him? Hmmm?

Forum List

Back