BOMBSHELL Video Exposes Kamala Harris/Democrats ActBlue 'Fraud Scheme', There Is No Real Grassroots Support (Watch)

Nobody actually 'likes' that sloppy fuck. It's a place holder for the party that likes to fuck kids and launder millions. She did a meet and blow in Philly yesterday at an old folks home and 68 people showed up... avg. age about 86. And this is during the 'honeymoon' phase.... :laughing0301:

We need Judge Aileen Cannon to look into this before she's elevated to SCOTUS. :cool:

8yk7me.jpg

Soros's boy. His pop recently handed complete control over to him.

He's had a revolving door in and out of the Whitey House over he course of the current regime's occupation.

If you do an image search for Alex Soros with American and world leaders, he's routinely meeting with most of em.

untitled-design-2024-07-9d409e9352764d6554d0fc506f0ac93c.png

images

images

images

images

F0hhaPcWYAI5Nfl.jpg

FXKNCz-WAAE3Skc.jpg

Fu0lS8gWwBEVT0M.jpg:large

I could keep going. But you get the idea...

Last edited:
Soros's boy. His pop recently handed complete control over to him.

He's had a revolving door in and out of the Whitey House over he course of the current regime's occupation.

If you do an image search for Alex Soros with American and world leaders, he's routinely meeting with most of em.

Good one.

And you know there's no way in hell he isn't involved in this.

I think he's involved with quite a bit, beyond just this.

No doubt.

I just like white pills.

And despite the treachery involved here, at least it shows that Kamala's a cardboard cutout candidate.

Even with all their inherent advantages, it's going to be very difficult for them to get her over the finish line.

Even with all their inherent advantages, it's going to be very difficult for them to get her over the finish line.
I think the staffers are the ones who run the country (into the ground)

Presidents are just a face for the masses these days. A mere honorary role. The pen holder. Thats my own personal view of how it really is.

So far as who "wins?''

They tell us the truth in broad daylight how they operate now...

I think that if elections made a darned bit of difference that they would be made illegal.

I think the staffers are the ones who run the country (into the ground)

Presidents are just a face for the masses these days. A mere honorary role. The pen holder. Thats my own personal view of how it really is.

So far as who "wins?''

They tell us the truth in broad daylight how they operate now...

View attachment 985861

I think that if elections made a darned bit of difference that they would be made illegal.

Yep.

The staffers and the Deep State.

That's why, to them, dumping Biden was no big deal.

That figurehead didn't run anything to begin with, and he could barely even maintain the facade due to his senility.

Trump would come in as an actual President, and upend their entire administrative state.

And they can't have that.

Yep.

The staffers and the Deep State.

That's why, to them, dumping Biden was no big deal.

That figurehead didn't run anything to begin with, and he could barely even maintain the facade due to his senility.

Trump would come in as an actual President, and upend their entire administrative state.

And they can't have that.
These things happen in a Dem dictatorship.

There is nothing REAL about Kamala. All the fake chants and cheers and donations. Liberals are trying to pull the wool over voters eyes....

It wasn't even that long ago that the primary argument coming from Democrats to NOT permit Biden to step down was that Kamala was even worse.

This opinion permeated editorials in publications such as NY Times, WaPo and Vox.

Of course, after the 6/27 debate that all went up in smoke and their mindless minions are just supposed to forget it ever happened.

Forum List

Back