Boogaloo

freyasman

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2020
Remember that time they disbanded the Iraqi army and all those pissed off, unemployed guys with guns started a massive insurgency? And the entire Iraqi army was less than 400,000 guys?

Remember that other time when they shut down the entire economy and destroyed the livelihoods of about 30+million Americans?

The same Americans who have bought millions of guns and billions of rounds of ammo in the last 3 months, never mind the last couple decades?
:rolleyes:

I'm starting to think someone didn't think this through.

1589840090735.png

The thing is, most of us are law abiding, God fearing and capable of sustaining our selves and families over the long term.

Those who tend to be democrook voters tend to be sniveling pathetic pieces of shit who are kept alive and safe thanks to the exertions of the rest of us. Even the wealthier ones usually depend on other people for their own safety. If there were a conflict of any sort, it will be started by the democrook victims classes turned desperate and the bed wetting drones running around with ANTIFA flags.

So I do not envision a "civil war". Just people forced to do some pest control every now and then when their communities are infested with pieces of shit that aren't fit to be regarded as vermin, after the government collapses because a 1 was changed to 0.

Nobody is starting a civil war, you silly faggot.
So, you're a fucking moron, is what you're saying?

Got it.

You're the one comparing a shutdown of some businesses in America to a Middle Eastern country having their government toppled, millions of their people killed, and their homes turned to rubble by an invading foreign army.

Silly faggot.

Might not be a civil war....Might be people arming up in case criminal shit gets out of hand.

Economic conditions don't snap back, and some people are going to take to crime.
Half the country absolutely fucking hates and despises the other half, even when the economy is doing well.
Now we have literally millions of people who are broke, soon to be hungry, already seriously pissed off, and better armed than most militaries in the world.

There is going to be violence.

Odds are, no matter how it starts, it will very quickly morph into a dirty civil war.

Nobody is starting a civil war, you silly faggot.
So, you're a fucking moron, is what you're saying?

Got it.

You're the one comparing a shutdown of some businesses in America to a Middle Eastern country having their government toppled, millions of their people killed, and their homes turned to rubble by an invading foreign army.

Silly faggot.
You're the one refusing to acknowledge that if you create similar conditions (pissed off, unemployed armed groups), you are very likely to get similar results (violent insurgency).

And it always makes me laugh when some disrespectful little bitch calls people names that he wouldn't dare in person. (SMH)

Silly moron.

Might not be a civil war....Might be people arming up in case criminal shit gets out of hand.

Economic conditions don't snap back, and some people are going to take to crime.
Half the country absolutely fucking hates and despises the other half, even when the economy is doing well.
Now we have literally millions of people who are broke, soon to be hungry, already seriously pissed off, and better armed than most militaries in the world.

Odds are, no matter how it starts, it will very quickly morph into a dirty civil war.
Hysterics.

Hysterics.
Maybe, maybe not..... does it matter?

Once the shooting starts, it's really hard not to get drawn in. Even when it never should have started.

Who here has actually been in counter-insurgency war, besides me?
Anyone?

The thing is, most of us are law abiding, God fearing and capable of sustaining our selves and families over the long term.

Those who tend to be democrook voters tend to be sniveling pathetic pieces of shit who are kept alive and safe thanks to the exertions of the rest of us. Even the wealthier ones usually depend on other people for their own safety. If there were a conflict of any sort, it will be started by the democrook victims classes turned desperate and the bed wetting drones running around with ANTIFA flags.

So I do not envision a "civil war". Just people forced to do some pest control every now and then when their communities are infested with pieces of shit that aren't fit to be regarded as vermin, after the government collapses because a 1 was changed to 0.

Great post, thanks.

I'm heavily armed

but who do i take down first....?

inquiring militia would like to know.....

~S~

I'm heavily armed

~S~
Apparently, you ain't the only one asking that.

I'm heavily armed

~S~

'ol Pastor Pete's pissed
just like the rest of the country
oh and, quoting the FF's
but he really doesn't provide a target IE_ 'Go shoot the ________'s '

~S~

I'm heavily armed

~S~

'ol Pastor Pete's pissed
just like the rest of the country
oh and, quoting the FF's
but he really doesn't provide a target IE_ 'Go shoot the ________'s '

~S~
Anyone who can't figure out their own target list is most likely someone I don't want around anyway.

Forum List

Back