Boohoo Trump

My lawyers are
bill gates says "you funny". so does david karp, richard branson, kirk kerkorian, and many others who didn't even make it through high school yet have done very well.

your use of standards seems to coincide with supporting your narrow view of what should be success today.

There's a difference between being a successful businessman or woman, and being a successful administrator of a country.
and he was a shady businessman Had every lawyer in DC or NY working for him one time or another A real sleeze
You know nothing about him
I can write a book about him ,,,, Call it ""The King of Slime"
go for it, you'll get sued. I'll laugh.
mine are better than dumps and mine would love to get him in court

My lawyers are
There's a difference between being a successful businessman or woman, and being a successful administrator of a country.
and he was a shady businessman Had every lawyer in DC or NY working for him one time or another A real sleeze
go for it scooter. write that hate book. again, I'll laugh. :auiqs.jpg:

My lawyers are
jc I might even get the guy who wrote Trumps book to write mine

My lawyers are
jc I might even get the guy who wrote Trumps book to write mine
go for it.

Trump loves to insult. He did it through the election campaign and he's kept doing it since.

The 459 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List

Trump said of Mark Halperin
“Sleepy Eyes”
“doesn't have a natural instinct for politics”

Trump said of Hew Hewitt
“just a 3rd rate 'gotcha' guy!”
“Very low ratings”

Trump said of Ana Navarro
“flunkie”
“[one] of the dumbest people in politics”
“has no talent, no TV persona”

I could go on and on and on. These are just three easy to find examples.

Then, then, then someone insults Trump.

Michelle Wolf says something Trump doesn't like and he goes ape shit.

Michelle Wolf Sets Off a Furor at White House Correspondents’ Dinner

"She called Ivanka Trump “as helpful to women as an empty box of tampons.” "

"She labeled Kellyanne Conway, the president’s counselor, an inveterate liar, and asked: “If a tree falls in the woods, how do we get Kellyanne under that tree?”"

"“It was personally offensive,” Brian Kilmeade, a co-host of “Fox & Friends,” said in the ballroom, minutes after Ms. Wolf ended her set."

I wonder how many times Brian Kilmeade has said this about Trump. Or about himself.

Brian Kilmeade Apologizes For Racist "Pure Species" Comment | HuffPost

"Brian Kilmeade Apologizes For Racist “Pure Species” Comment"

Fox's Brian Kilmeade defends Trump's attacks on the FBI and CIA: “He has every right to fight back"

"Fox's Brian Kilmeade defends Trump's attacks on the FBI and CIA: “He has every right to fight back""

Yes, when Trump does it, he has the right, when someone else does it to Trump, it's offensive.

I see how this works.

Michelle isn't apologizing. Kathy Griffin has taken back her apology for the theatrical image she posted a year ago. The days of Little Donald and his lepers screaming people down is over. He is now getting the shit thrown back at him instead. Get used to it conservative snowflakes, if you are too weak to take it like your dear leader Trump then better for you to hide behind your auntie's apron strings and tune the world out. It's going to be a bumpy ride.
Kathy Griffin should be behind bars and a traitor to the country for threatening to cut off the head of the President of the US.

Name one insult Sarah Huckabee made.
For the record, Griffin never threatened to cut off the head of the President. She displayed a piece of controversial alleged art of a decapitated Trump head. Claims of poor taste and insensitivity are valid opinions, but no threat was made and using ones free speech to display and convey political sentiment is not even close to being treason, no matter how much it offends you.
Sure it was a threat, it was a pose what she wanted to do!
No it wasn't. You are just a petty little angry boy who needs daily doses of ego boosters from hurling hatred and insults to delude yourself into thinking you are a somebody on a random message board. You are an asshole and loser, always have been and always will be.

Why not? What is he supposed to do just give everyone a pass because he's president? That's dumb. And the only people pissed off about it would never vote for him anyway.

No, he's not supposed to give everyone a pass, he's supposed to do thing INTELLIGENTLY.

You have 330 million Americans and the presidency should be one of the best of them. Not someone who acts like he's down near the bottom.

He's supposed to uphold the principles of the Constitution, Trump doesn't seems to know or care what those are.

He's supposed to be diplomatic, Trump seems to be like a bull in a china shop.

Our last three were bottom of the barrel.

Well, the previous one had been president of the Harvard Law Review, a graduate of Harvard and Columbia University.

I'm not saying he was the best choice for the job. But he certainly wasn't scraping the barrel.

Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar. Had circumstances been different, he might have graduated from Oxford. He did however graduate from Yale.

Bush Dubya graduated from Yale and Harvard Business School.

Trump graduated from Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.

Certainly Clinton was a bright spark, so too was Obama.

Bush and Trump both came from money. Chances they'd have made it to an Ivy League University without money isn't very high.
bill gates says "you funny". so does david karp, richard branson, kirk kerkorian, and many others who didn't even make it through high school yet have done very well.

your use of standards seems to coincide with supporting your narrow view of what should be success today.

And the Trump disaster has proven that ‘successful businessmen’ make for failed presidents.

No, he's not supposed to give everyone a pass, he's supposed to do thing INTELLIGENTLY.

You have 330 million Americans and the presidency should be one of the best of them. Not someone who acts like he's down near the bottom.

He's supposed to uphold the principles of the Constitution, Trump doesn't seems to know or care what those are.

He's supposed to be diplomatic, Trump seems to be like a bull in a china shop.

Our last three were bottom of the barrel.

Well, the previous one had been president of the Harvard Law Review, a graduate of Harvard and Columbia University.

I'm not saying he was the best choice for the job. But he certainly wasn't scraping the barrel.

Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar. Had circumstances been different, he might have graduated from Oxford. He did however graduate from Yale.

Bush Dubya graduated from Yale and Harvard Business School.

Trump graduated from Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.

Certainly Clinton was a bright spark, so too was Obama.

Bush and Trump both came from money. Chances they'd have made it to an Ivy League University without money isn't very high.

And the Trump disaster has proven that ‘successful businessmen’ make for failed presidents.

Not necessarily. Trump has proven that "successful businessmen" don't always make successful presidents.

Trump loves to insult. He did it through the election campaign and he's kept doing it since.

The 459 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List

“Sleepy Eyes”

Trump said of Hew Hewitt
“Very low ratings”

“flunkie”

"She labeled Kellyanne Conway, the president’s counselor, an inveterate liar, and asked: “If a tree falls in the woods, how do we get Kellyanne under that tree?”"

"“It was personally offensive,” Brian Kilmeade, a co-host of “Fox & Friends,” said in the ballroom, minutes after Ms. Wolf ended her set."

I wonder how many times Brian Kilmeade has said this about Trump. Or about himself.

Fox's Brian Kilmeade defends Trump's attacks on the FBI and CIA: “He has every right to fight back"

"Fox's Brian Kilmeade defends Trump's attacks on the FBI and CIA: “He has every right to fight back""

Yes, when Trump does it, he has the right, when someone else does it to Trump, it's offensive.

I see how this works.

Michelle isn't apologizing. Kathy Griffin has taken back her apology for the theatrical image she posted a year ago. The days of Little Donald and his lepers screaming people down is over. He is now getting the shit thrown back at him instead. Get used to it conservative snowflakes, if you are too weak to take it like your dear leader Trump then better for you to hide behind your auntie's apron strings and tune the world out. It's going to be a bumpy ride.
Kathy Griffin should be behind bars and a traitor to the country for threatening to cut off the head of the President of the US.

Name one insult Sarah Huckabee made.
For the record, Griffin never threatened to cut off the head of the President. She displayed a piece of controversial alleged art of a decapitated Trump head. Claims of poor taste and insensitivity are valid opinions, but no threat was made and using ones free speech to display and convey political sentiment is not even close to being treason, no matter how much it offends you.
Sure it was a threat, it was a pose what she wanted to do!
No it wasn't. You are just a petty little angry boy who needs daily doses of ego boosters from hurling hatred and insults to delude yourself into thinking you are a somebody on a random message board. You are an asshole and loser, always have been and always will be.

Wasnt art. It was hatred. That's who she is.

“Sleepy Eyes”

Trump said of Hew Hewitt
“Very low ratings”

“flunkie”

I see how this works.

You’re right, it’s incredibly hypocritical. His predecessor BO suffered from the same hypocrisy. He was as racist against whites as many southern republicans. Now that I think about it, Clinton and Bush were both pretty hypocritical too. Whoopi, presidents are hypocrites!

“Sleepy Eyes”

Trump said of Hew Hewitt
“Very low ratings”

“flunkie”

I see how this works.

You forgot his biggest 'Insult':

He spanked Hillary's 'Landslide Victory' Ass!

Bwuhahahaha!

“Sleepy Eyes”

Trump said of Hew Hewitt
“Very low ratings”

“flunkie”

I see how this works.

You forgot his biggest 'Insult':

He spanked Hillary's 'Landslide Victory' Ass!

Bwuhahahaha!
Actually, Putin gets credit for Trump's election victory.

How so?

Did he FORCE Hillary to take $145 million from the KGB Bank?

Did he FORCE her to be a lying, criminal, national security-endangering, US Citizen-sacrificing, foreign spy working with Russians co-conspiring felon who could not eeven win her own party's nomination without rigging primaries, cheating in debates, engaging in election fraud during primaries, buying the DNC, violating campaign and campaign finance laws, refusing to visit states that cost her the election, and basically running the worst campaign in US history?

How so?

Did he FORCE Hillary to take $145 million from the KGB Bank?

Did he FORCE her to be a lying, criminal, national security-endangering, US Citizen-sacrificing, foreign spy working with Russians co-conspiring felon who could not eeven win her own party's nomination without rigging primaries, cheating in debates, engaging in election fraud during primaries, buying the DNC, violating campaign and campaign finance laws, refusing to visit states that cost her the election, and basically running the worst campaign in US history?
No matter how much you snowflakes rant and ramble as you display your obsessive hatred and mean spirited Hillary Derangement and your need to fabricate alternative facts, your Fuhrers legacy will forever be tainted with Putin and Russian collusion and his supporters being suckers to the Russian efforts to make him President.
Now, carry on with your whining snowflake.

No matter how much you snowflakes rant and ramble as you display your obsessive hatred and mean spirited Hillary Derangement ....
Bwuhahaha....

Please share with us why you defend this female-abusing, sexual deviant-enabling, national security-jeopardizing, US citizen-abandoning/sacrificing, influence-peddling felon...

'Mean-spirited'?
- You man like insulting, vilifying, demonizing, attacking, insulting, intimidating, and silencing the victims of her adulterous, sexual harassing, sexual assaulting, and raping pedophile husband?

- You mean Mrs 'Jew Bastard'?!

- You mean the 'troll' who used to berate and abuse the Secret Service who were willng to take a bullet for her arse?

- You mean like how she promised the loved ones of the fallen Benghazi Americans she would bring to justice those people who started that PROTEST'...who LAUGHED about denying a US Ambassador requests - more than 50 times - for additional security before the terrorist attack she KNEW was coming took his life, laughing in front of Congress claiming she didn't think he was serious, that she thought that was just part of his 'sense of humor'?!

:p

Forum List

Back