BOOM!!!!! Federal Panel Of Judges Dismisses All 83 Ethics Complaints Against Brett Kavanaugh!

I have integrity, I mispoke, he wasn't cleared.....all charges were dismissed.
Thank you.

They were dismissed only because of a lack of authority to investigate. Period.

But now House Democrats are picking up that ball:

View attachment 243040

Yes, the failure of the Republican-run Senate Judiciary Committee turned this confirmation into a circus.
We see your lack of integrity at work, Synth. It's what I expected from you.
You know your masters had nothing on him and you can't admit that. Shows your lack of integrity,
and shows your a good little party minion. Now run along and get your marching orders.
What lack of integrity on my part? For proving that this thread is a lie? Ok.

wow

what a surprise

I'm shocked, literally shocked

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

BOOM!!!!! Federal Panel Of Judges Dismisses All 83 Ethics Complaints Against Brett Kavanaugh!

A specially appointed federal panel of judges has dismissed all 83 ethics complaints brought against Justice Brett Kavanaugh regarding his conduct at his confirmation hearings.

fvck Kavanaugh & fvck Roberts too; the sooner they are rotting in Hell the better.

Yesterday would not have been soon enuff.
I do hope you have been educated on the Kavanaugh debacle from the left being decided by actual JUDGES and not POLITICIANS.
Ya'll have egg on yer faces. lol

I watched the Senate hearings for that Kavanaugh idiot live, as they unfolded.

I form my own goddamn opinion; I don't need your BS, or anyone else's BS to form an opinion for me.
I form my own fvcking opions; period.

Kavanuagh was likely the worst witness I have ever seen in any venue.
What an asinine waste of human flesh he is.
He was a complete jack ass jerk, hostile, combative, whining, poor fvcking me; I"M BRETT KAVANAUGH.
WHY ARE YOU PICKING ON ME? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What a fvcking joke.
Your opinion was based on a political game being played by the butthurt liberals.
They were just mucking up the water because it was a Trump pick.
You choked on it hook line and sinker.

My opinion IS based on the testimony provided by shithead Kavanaugh, himself; nothing else.

Temper-Tantrum-IS.jpg

Thank you.

View attachment 243040

Yes, the failure of the Republican-run Senate Judiciary Committee turned this confirmation into a circus.
You know your masters had nothing on him and you can't admit that. Shows your lack of integrity,
and shows your a good little party minion. Now run along and get your marching orders.
You painted yourself in a corner, and this is your response? :auiqs.jpg:
You just can't bring yourself to man up like I did, can you?
I didn't expect you to, you're a democrat minion.
But, you have shown to all who reads your posts on this thread that you have no integrity.
Kavanaugh will prevail as a Justice because it was all a scam

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

A specially appointed federal panel of judges has dismissed all 83 ethics complaints brought against Justice Brett Kavanaugh regarding his conduct at his confirmation hearings.
The circle jerk of ignorance is going strong in this thread.

They HAD to drop all the charges once he became SCOTUS Justice. They do not have the authority to investigate SCOTUS Justices.

It had nothing to do with exoneration.

Holy shit, you people are clueless. Now scurry off and look up ‘exoneration’.
wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

They HAD to drop all the charges once he became SCOTUS Justice. They do not have the authority to investigate SCOTUS Justices.

You are wrong.
So this makes you clueless, it seems.
Rules of Removing a Supreme Court Justice

Although an appointment to the United States Supreme Court is a lifetime appointment, the U.S. Constitution includes language that allows a justice to be impeached and forcibly removed from office. Article 3, Section 1 of the Constitution states, "The Judges, both of the supreme and inferior Courts, shall hold their Offices during good Behavior.

They can be impeached, but first they need evidence which they couldn't find.
It was a political stunt pulled by the left.

Last edited:
Thank you.

View attachment 243040

But, you have shown to all who reads your posts on this thread that you have no integrity.
when you "argue" with someone who feels their emotional state is always the correct one, fuck facts, you get into the stupidest of arguments, it would seem :)

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

Prove they can't be investigated son, you surely can can't you?
You’re a fucking moron.

Federal Panel Of Judges Dismisses All 83 Ethics Complaints Against Brett Kavanaugh

The judges concluded that while the complaints "are serious," there is no existing authority that allows lower court judges to investigate or discipline Supreme Court justices.

LOL, what a dumbass.

"there is no existing authority that allows lower court judges to investigate or discipline Supreme Court justices"

Judges don't investigate. What are you, 12?

They should ask Christine Blasey-Ford to take a real polygraph, not the rigged one that she cited to support her contradiction-filled story (her "polygraph" did not even include a single control question, which is unheard of in real polygraphs).

but you did not prove that

thread title says all charges dismissed

they are

charges against Kavanaugh were always a farce

Kavanaugh was a great pick......for the establishment. We The People lost again.
He's already voted twice to NOT protect gun rights.

Read this if you have ANY doubts.
Brett Kavanaugh, Establishment Extremist

And if Trump gets to nominate another justice, it will not be one that you believe best but one best for the establishment, again.

If you know enough, you begin to see The American People are indeed getting what they deserve.
He already said he would pick Barrett next.

Whether she is actually establishment or not, she is the one non-establishment people want the most.

Thank you.

View attachment 243040

Man up by agreeing with your wingnut claim that Kavanaugh was the victim of a clown show? Sorry dude, but he’s an attempted rapist and a perjurer. House Democrats will prove the latter.

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

You are wrong.
So this makes you clueless, it seems.
Rules of Removing a Supreme Court Justice

Although an appointment to the United States Supreme Court is a lifetime appointment, the U.S. Constitution includes language that allows a justice to be impeached and forcibly removed from office. Article 3, Section 1 of the Constitution states, "The Judges, both of the supreme and inferior Courts, shall hold their Offices during good Behavior.

They can be impeached, but first they need evidence which they couldn't find.
It was a political stunt pulled by the left.
They can impeach him for perjury.

Thank you.

View attachment 243040

Man up by agreeing with your wingnut claim that Kavanaugh was the victim of a clown show? Sorry dude, but he’s an attempted rapist and a perjurer. House Democrats will prove the latter.

Based on what? There is ZERO evidence to support that claim.

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

fvck Kavanaugh & fvck Roberts too; the sooner they are rotting in Hell the better.

Yesterday would not have been soon enuff.
I do hope you have been educated on the Kavanaugh debacle from the left being decided by actual JUDGES and not POLITICIANS.
Ya'll have egg on yer faces. lol

I watched the Senate hearings for that Kavanaugh idiot live, as they unfolded.

I form my own goddamn opinion; I don't need your BS, or anyone else's BS to form an opinion for me.
I form my own fvcking opions; period.

Kavanuagh was likely the worst witness I have ever seen in any venue.
What an asinine waste of human flesh he is.
He was a complete jack ass jerk, hostile, combative, whining, poor fvcking me; I"M BRETT KAVANAUGH.
WHY ARE YOU PICKING ON ME? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What a fvcking joke.

Do you need your diaper changed, Kid? You seem a bit "fussy"!

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

Prove they can't be investigated son, you surely can can't you?
You’re a fucking moron.

Federal Panel Of Judges Dismisses All 83 Ethics Complaints Against Brett Kavanaugh

The judges concluded that while the complaints "are serious," there is no existing authority that allows lower court judges to investigate or discipline Supreme Court justices.

LOL, what a dumbass.

"there is no existing authority that allows lower court judges to investigate or discipline Supreme Court justices"

Judges don't investigate. What are you, 12?

From the Brookings Institute:

The bottom line is that the complaints won’t proceed because Supreme Court justices are not subject to the federal court’s disciplinary mechanism. Here’s an explanation:

A 1980 law, the Judicial Conduct and Disability Act, allows anyone to file “a written complaint” alleging judicial misconduct or performance-degrading disability. The Act defines misconduct as “conduct prejudicial to the effective and expeditious administration of the business of the courts.”

The complaint goes to the clerk of the court of appeals in the regional federal judicial circuit that includes the court of the judge who is the object of the complaint.https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixg...ics-complaints-against-brett-kavanaugh/#_edn1 The Act tells the clerk, upon receipt of a complaint, to transmit it to the circuit chief judge. If the chief judge, for one reason or another, has recused himself or herself from a particular complaint or from all complaints, the complaint goes to the next most senior judge in active service.

Recently, the clerk of the court of appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, on which now-Justice Kavanaugh served before his elevation, received at least fifteen complaints about him, probably related to his testimony at his court of appeals confirmation hearing in 2006 or at his Supreme Court hearing. The chief judge of the court of appeals, Merrick Garland (President Obama’s unsuccessful Supreme Court nominee) recused himself from the matter, so the complaints went to Judge Karen Henderson.

Judge Henderson, in turn, invoked Rule 26 of the federal courts’ Rules for Judicial-Conduct and Judicial-Disability Proceedings, which explains how courts should process complaints under the Act. Rule 26 authorizes a chief circuit judge, “n exceptional circumstances,” to ask the chief justice to transfer a complaint to another circuit’s judicial council, the all-judge statutory body in each circuit with administrative oversight of the courts of the circuit. At Judge Henderson’s request, officials of the D.C. circuit council, in five letters between September 20 and October 5, transmitted 15 complaints about then-Judge Kavanaugh to the chief justice and asked him to transfer the complaints to another council. Each letter cited as the reason “the exceptional circumstances related to the . . . complaints and the concern that local disposition may weaken public confidence in the process.” (The Kavanaugh hearings began on September 4 and ended on September 27, the day that both Professor Christine Ford and he testified. The Senate confirmed him on October 6.)

Forum List

Back