BOOM!!!!! Federal Panel Of Judges Dismisses All 83 Ethics Complaints Against Brett Kavanaugh!

Something had to be told to the lefty hystericals to make them feel better. Why agitate them at this stage?

I do hope you have been educated on the Kavanaugh debacle from the left being decided by actual JUDGES and not POLITICIANS.
Ya'll have egg on yer faces. lol

I watched the Senate hearings for that Kavanaugh idiot live, as they unfolded.

I form my own goddamn opinion; I don't need your BS, or anyone else's BS to form an opinion for me.
I form my own fvcking opions; period.

Kavanuagh was likely the worst witness I have ever seen in any venue.
What an asinine waste of human flesh he is.
He was a complete jack ass jerk, hostile, combative, whining, poor fvcking me; I"M BRETT KAVANAUGH.
WHY ARE YOU PICKING ON ME? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What a fvcking joke.
your opinion was formed before the selection was even made.

MY opinion of Kavanaugh's testimony CAN ONLY BE BASED on Kavanaugh's testimony.

Why in fvcking Hell are you playing stupid?

Oh, OK; you're not playing.
you were never goingvto allow yourself to see him in a positive light.

same with any trump nomination.

stop being stupid.

As I have already fvcking stated: "MY opinion of Kavanaugh's testimony CAN ONLY BE BASED on Kavanaugh's testimony."

If you wanna play dumb shit then go ahead; that must be a pretty easy thing for you to do.
And you prove my assessment of you is the truth with every post you post.
Bottom line is that all the complaints have been dismissed by a panel of judges.
You can swear and complain, but you just need to go pound sand, caddo.

They HAD to drop all the charges once he became SCOTUS Justice. They do not have the authority to investigate SCOTUS Justices.
the insanity of the left never ceases to amaze me

but just for fun, I will play!

Riddle me this, oh foolish one

IF they never had any authority to move forward with charges or any kind of punishment, then why, oh why, did they even bother with the charade of the panel and the investigation?

Kavanaugh was a great pick......for the establishment. We The People lost again.
He's already voted twice to NOT protect gun rights.

Read this if you have ANY doubts.
Brett Kavanaugh, Establishment Extremist

And if Trump gets to nominate another justice, it will not be one that you believe best but one best for the establishment, again.

If you know enough, you begin to see The American People are indeed getting what they deserve.
hard to argue with this

we know for fact certain that if things had gone as planned & Yeb had gotten the nomination that Kavanaugh would have been the pick to replace Scalia & NOT Gorsich

Hillary was losing no matter who got the nod (I was against Trump in the primaries specifically for that reason, I did not think he could win, MAYBE Cruz could have been beaten, but 2016 was a Republican year & I thought we blew it with Trump - I am SO HAPPY to have been wrong about that)

Trump KNEW that all hell was going to break loose with whomever he picked to replace Kennedy, because he was actually changing the balance of power on SCOTUS. That is why he picked Kav, it was a compromise pick. ANY Justice that he selected was going to face fallacious accusations & be attacked. The Dems truly believed they would get their "blue wave" & be able to either remove Trump or force his hand an whom to nominate. The goal was to delay until after the 2018 midterms.

And Kavanaugh is for damned sure an establishment type. But so was Kennedy, whom he replaced. Kav is a little better than Kennedy, but admittedly not ideal.

He was, essentially, a compromise pick. I truly do not believe that any other nominee would have made it through the process. The Kavanaugh pick caused Senate Republicans to find their backbone and go to the wall. They would not have had the courage or the will to do it for anyone else. They circled the wagons and protected their own. It's really as simple as that.

Anyway, the REAL cancer on SCOTUS is Chief Justice Roberts. His poor decisions on Obamacare & gay marriage may well have doomed the country (we are already seeing boys as young as 6 being given hormone blockers & 10 year olds being dressed in drag and paraded on stage at gay bars - being groomed. Here. In the USA)

But we ain't seen nothing yet. The REAL fight happens when RBG "retires". We still have a chance to save the country, but it is fading fast. And I believe we are really close to the point where God Almighty turns us, as a nation, over to our own wickedness.

Excellent post by you - thanks for your contribution to this discussion :beer:

Republicans think that if Trump pardons "Manafort", it's as if Manafort never committed felonies.

Kavanaugh is stained. He will always be remembered as someone who commits sexual assault with an intention to rape.

DyIt-otW0AAcj0g.jpg

Last edited:
Kavanaugh is stained. He will always be remembered as someone who commits sexual assault with an attempt to rape.
Yes, but only by people that are not very bright

The left wingers that are actually intelligent and honest acknowledge that the circus was payback for Gasnd and part of a larger power struggle

Republicans think that if Trump pardons "Manafort", it's as if Manafort never committed felonies.

Kavanaugh is stained. He will always be remembered as someone who commits sexual assault with an intention to rape.

DyIt-otW0AAcj0g.jpg
BS, only the partisan hacks would believe something like that without any facts, Dean.....that's where you lie.

wow

what a surprise

I'm shocked, literally shocked

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

BOOM!!!!! Federal Panel Of Judges Dismisses All 83 Ethics Complaints Against Brett Kavanaugh!

A specially appointed federal panel of judges has dismissed all 83 ethics complaints brought against Justice Brett Kavanaugh regarding his conduct at his confirmation hearings.

fvck Kavanaugh & fvck Roberts too; the sooner they are rotting in Hell the better.

Yesterday would not have been soon enuff.
I do hope you have been educated on the Kavanaugh debacle from the left being decided by actual JUDGES and not POLITICIANS.

I form my own goddamn opinion; I don't need your BS, or anyone else's BS to form an opinion for me.

He was a complete jack ass jerk, hostile, combative, whining, poor fvcking me; I"M BRETT KAVANAUGH.

What a fvcking joke.

Your opinion is dumb

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

A specially appointed federal panel of judges has dismissed all 83 ethics complaints brought against Justice Brett Kavanaugh regarding his conduct at his confirmation hearings.

fvck Kavanaugh & fvck Roberts too; the sooner they are rotting in Hell the better.

What a fvcking joke.

Most rational people look at all the evidence. Or at least all they can obtain

What a fvcking joke.

The joke is anybody that believed that ditzy broad. She made sure she erased any trace of herself on the internet. Of course that picture of her in the pussy hat emerged, but other than that, nobody knows how she actually speaks.

I spoke ONLY of Kavanaugh's nauseating & childish testimony.
For ANY experienced & seasoned judge to sit before any committee, particularly a Senate committee, and to offer the 'performance' he offered, I would NOT allow such an ass hole to shine my goddamn shoes, let alone be a judge on ANY fvcking court.

Let's see, this guy worked a lifetime to achieve such a great honor as being selected for the SC. He's been an honest family man and good father, he's never been in trouble with the law, never had any controversy in his life, and a great judge with a good record to boot.

So now he all of a sudden becomes a political football thanks to the left. His named is smeared coast to coast. He and his family received all kinds of threats from harm to death. Everything he worked for was coming to an end over lies. Even during his confirmation, lowlifes were outside beating on the door like a bunch of animals.

But his testimony was childish and nauseating? Really? That's the only thing you can think of?

To be fair, I don't think he was thinking

DyIt-otW0AAcj0g.jpg

you clearly don't understand the concept of being exonerated

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

I'm not shocked at all since it was all a big shit sandwich to begin with.

Hope the lefty loons have a giant box of Kleenex because they will surely need it.

What a fvcking joke.

you were never goingvto allow yourself to see him in a positive light.

same with any trump nomination.

stop being stupid.

As I have already fvcking stated: "MY opinion of Kavanaugh's testimony CAN ONLY BE BASED on Kavanaugh's testimony."

If you wanna play dumb shit then go ahead; that must be a pretty easy thing for you to do.
and as i have already FUCKING stated - not it won't be.

it didn't matter who trump nominated, hell the dems were already saying WE REJECT YOUR NOMINATION OF (insert name here) FOR SCOTUS weeks ahead of the nomination!

some of you butt-whipes live to pre-hate and then say YOU MADE ME when in the end, that's bullshit. you know it, i know it but only one of us will admit it.

you're simply rolling along like a good liberal lemming with your talking points in hand; so have fun. i'm out.

DyIt-otW0AAcj0g.jpg
and you'll always be known as an asshole.

i guess we all have to live with strange labels, huh?

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

What a fvcking joke.
Obsess much?

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

Did you read the link? The panel said that while the complaints were valid and serious, the were being dismissed because the panel has no authority over SC Justices.

In other words, yes, Brett Kavenaugh is partisan, biased scum and he should not have been confirmed, but since he has been, there is nothing we can do about it.

They read only this "Federal Panel Of Judges Dismisses All 83 Ethics Complaints Against Brett Kavanaugh!"

Which explains why the POTUS apologists are all patting themselves on the back as if this proves that Kav is not a lying douche nozzle.

DyIt-otW0AAcj0g.jpg

Not everybody believes Democrats just because they make a claim regardless how ridiculous it is. People who are not blind sheep want to see evidence of a claim which your side failed to provide. Instead all you really did was influence more kooks on your side to come out and make more idiotic claims that rational people laugh at.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back