BOOM!!!!! Federal Panel Of Judges Dismisses All 83 Ethics Complaints Against Brett Kavanaugh!

wow

what a surprise

I'm shocked, literally shocked

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

BOOM!!!!! Federal Panel Of Judges Dismisses All 83 Ethics Complaints Against Brett Kavanaugh!

A specially appointed federal panel of judges has dismissed all 83 ethics complaints brought against Justice Brett Kavanaugh regarding his conduct at his confirmation hearings.

Did you read the link? The panel said that while the complaints were valid and serious, the were being dismissed because the panel has no authority over SC Justices.

In other words, yes, Brett Kavenaugh is partisan, biased scum and he should not have been confirmed, but since he has been, there is nothing we can do about it.

They read only this "Federal Panel Of Judges Dismisses All 83 Ethics Complaints Against Brett Kavanaugh!"

Which explains why the POTUS apologists are all patting themselves on the back as if this proves that Kav is not a lying douche nozzle.
for you nothing could. you hate him and you will never believe him.

shit like that is what got you trump.

I do hope you have been educated on the Kavanaugh debacle from the left being decided by actual JUDGES and not POLITICIANS.
Ya'll have egg on yer faces. lol

I watched the Senate hearings for that Kavanaugh idiot live, as they unfolded.

I form my own goddamn opinion; I don't need your BS, or anyone else's BS to form an opinion for me.
I form my own fvcking opions; period.

Kavanuagh was likely the worst witness I have ever seen in any venue.
What an asinine waste of human flesh he is.
He was a complete jack ass jerk, hostile, combative, whining, poor fvcking me; I"M BRETT KAVANAUGH.
WHY ARE YOU PICKING ON ME? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What a fvcking joke.
your opinion was formed before the selection was even made.

MY opinion of Kavanaugh's testimony CAN ONLY BE BASED on Kavanaugh's testimony.

Why in fvcking Hell are you playing stupid?

Oh, OK; you're not playing.
you were never goingvto allow yourself to see him in a positive light.

same with any trump nomination.

stop being stupid.

As I have already fvcking stated: "MY opinion of Kavanaugh's testimony CAN ONLY BE BASED on Kavanaugh's testimony."

If you wanna play dumb shit then go ahead; that must be a pretty easy thing for you to do.

I watched the Senate hearings for that Kavanaugh idiot live, as they unfolded.

I form my own goddamn opinion; I don't need your BS, or anyone else's BS to form an opinion for me.
I form my own fvcking opions; period.

Kavanuagh was likely the worst witness I have ever seen in any venue.
What an asinine waste of human flesh he is.
He was a complete jack ass jerk, hostile, combative, whining, poor fvcking me; I"M BRETT KAVANAUGH.
WHY ARE YOU PICKING ON ME? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What a fvcking joke.
your opinion was formed before the selection was even made.

MY opinion of Kavanaugh's testimony CAN ONLY BE BASED on Kavanaugh's testimony.

Why in fvcking Hell are you playing stupid?

Oh, OK; you're not playing.
you were never goingvto allow yourself to see him in a positive light.

same with any trump nomination.

stop being stupid.

As I have already fvcking stated: "MY opinion of Kavanaugh's testimony CAN ONLY BE BASED on Kavanaugh's testimony."

If you wanna play dumb shit then go ahead; that must be a pretty easy thing for you to do.
And you prove my assessment of you is the truth with every post you post.
Bottom line is that all the complaints have been dismissed by a panel of judges.
You can swear and complain, but you just need to go pound sand, caddo.

They HAD to drop all the charges once he became SCOTUS Justice. They do not have the authority to investigate SCOTUS Justices.
the insanity of the left never ceases to amaze me

but just for fun, I will play!

Riddle me this, oh foolish one

IF they never had any authority to move forward with charges or any kind of punishment, then why, oh why, did they even bother with the charade of the panel and the investigation?

Republicans think that if Trump pardons "Manafort", it's as if Manafort never committed felonies.

Kavanaugh is stained. He will always be remembered as someone who commits sexual assault with an intention to rape.

DyIt-otW0AAcj0g.jpg

Republicans think that if Trump pardons "Manafort", it's as if Manafort never committed felonies.

Kavanaugh is stained. He will always be remembered as someone who commits sexual assault with an intention to rape.

DyIt-otW0AAcj0g.jpg

Not everybody believes Democrats just because they make a claim regardless how ridiculous it is. People who are not blind sheep want to see evidence of a claim which your side failed to provide. Instead all you really did was influence more kooks on your side to come out and make more idiotic claims that rational people laugh at.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Ladies and Gentlemen, now you know EXACTLY why in our system of jurus prudence, lawyers are allowed to toss a certain amount of jurors over preconceived notions that they hold.

Caddo and Deeny are perfect examples of the type of people to toss! It is NOT that they can not give a fair assessment; no, no! They are the type of people that are mostly considered RACIST.

Huh, you say?

EXAMPLE-------------> If it was because judge K was black he must be guilty, would that be a blatant example of DISCRIMINATION?

Well then, what do you call it when he MUST be guilty because he is a Republican, a conservative, or just because he is nominated by Trump? Is this also NOT discrimination?

Now I ask you people a thoughtful question---------------->what would these DISCRIMINATERS have to say if Judge K was black, and nominated by Obama or Hilly?

You see, they are HYPOCRITES! We know it, everyone else knows it, and in fact the only people who are to ignorant to notice it, are these 2-)

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

A specially appointed federal panel of judges has dismissed all 83 ethics complaints brought against Justice Brett Kavanaugh regarding his conduct at his confirmation hearings.
The circle jerk of ignorance is going strong in this thread.

They HAD to drop all the charges once he became SCOTUS Justice. They do not have the authority to investigate SCOTUS Justices.

It had nothing to do with exoneration.

Holy shit, you people are clueless. Now scurry off and look up ‘exoneration’.

Prove they can't be investigated son, you surely can can't you?

Wait....You have Oscasio-Cortez as your Avatar......

And have the AUDACITY to call out others on THEIR Ignorance ?????

Fvcking HILARIOUS !
Folks, you can't make this chit up!
:laughing0301:
Yes, because you’re ignorant. Some of you are just stupid. And none of this changes the fact that my post is 100% true.

In fact, Democrats in the House just announced that THEY will investigate Kavanaugh for perjury and may impeach him.

Fvcking HILARIOUS !
Yes, because you’re ignorant. Some of you are just stupid. And none of this changes the fact that my post is 100% true.

In fact, Democrats in the House just announced that THEY will investigate Kavanaugh for perjury and may impeach him.
That's going to be a tough mountain to climb, especially after a panel of judges cleared him of all 83 complaints.
Just because the democrats have a wish list doesn't mean they have any facts to back it up. They had no facts during
the hearings, nothing will change, not even the political game.
It's more like appeasing their base, Synth

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

Prove they can't be investigated son, you surely can can't you?
You’re a fucking moron.

Federal Panel Of Judges Dismisses All 83 Ethics Complaints Against Brett Kavanaugh

The judges concluded that while the complaints "are serious," there is no existing authority that allows lower court judges to investigate or discipline Supreme Court justices.

Fvcking HILARIOUS !

That's going to be a tough mountain to climb, especially after a panel of judges cleared him of all 83 complaints.
Just because the democrats have a wish list doesn't mean they have any facts to back it up. They had no facts during
So, you’re standing with the idiots? Read my last post before replying.

Fvcking HILARIOUS !

So, you’re standing with the idiots? Read my last post before replying.
I still stand by my last post also, Synth.
They had no smoking gun during the preceding last fall and even less now with what has come
to light since then.
It is to appease the base

You said this. Now admit that you’re wrong.

That's going to be a tough mountain to climb, especially after a panel of judges cleared him of all 83 complaints
Where did I lie with that?
They didn’t “clear him”. He was not exonerated.
*bump* for Meister. Let’s see if you have any integrity at all.
I have integrity, I mispoke, he wasn't cleared.....all charges were dismissed.

Now will you admit that the confirmation hearing with Justice Kav was a circus?
Let's see how much integrity you have?

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

fvck Kavanaugh & fvck Roberts too; the sooner they are rotting in Hell the better.

Yesterday would not have been soon enuff.

You sound bitter.
I cant wait till they admit Ginsburg is dead and Trump places another Justice.
Are ya gonna flip out for our amusement?

Thank you.

They were dismissed only because of a lack of authority to investigate. Period.

But now House Democrats are picking up that ball:

View attachment 243040

Yes, the failure of the Republican-run Senate Judiciary Committee turned this confirmation into a circus.
We see your lack of integrity at work, Synth. It's what I expected from you.
You know your masters had nothing on him and you can't admit that. Shows your lack of integrity,
and shows your a good little party minion. Now run along and get your marching orders.

Thank you.

They were dismissed only because of a lack of authority to investigate. Period.

But now House Democrats are picking up that ball:

View attachment 243040

Yes, the failure of the Republican-run Senate Judiciary Committee turned this confirmation into a circus.

Bullshit "they aren't eager to do." Democrats thrive on smearing Republicans. That's all this Congress plans to do for the next 2 years.

Forum List

Back