BOOM!!!!! Federal Panel Of Judges Dismisses All 83 Ethics Complaints Against Brett Kavanaugh!

wow

what a surprise

I'm shocked, literally shocked

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

BOOM!!!!! Federal Panel Of Judges Dismisses All 83 Ethics Complaints Against Brett Kavanaugh!

A specially appointed federal panel of judges has dismissed all 83 ethics complaints brought against Justice Brett Kavanaugh regarding his conduct at his confirmation hearings.

fvck Kavanaugh & fvck Roberts too; the sooner they are rotting in Hell the better.

Yesterday would not have been soon enuff.
I do hope you have been educated on the Kavanaugh debacle from the left being decided by actual JUDGES and not POLITICIANS.
Ya'll have egg on yer faces. lol

I watched the Senate hearings for that Kavanaugh idiot live, as they unfolded.

I form my own goddamn opinion; I don't need your BS, or anyone else's BS to form an opinion for me.
I form my own fvcking opions; period.

Kavanuagh was likely the worst witness I have ever seen in any venue.
What an asinine waste of human flesh he is.
He was a complete jack ass jerk, hostile, combative, whining, poor fvcking me; I"M BRETT KAVANAUGH.
WHY ARE YOU PICKING ON ME? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What a fvcking joke.

The joke is anybody that believed that ditzy broad. She made sure she erased any trace of herself on the internet. Of course that picture of her in the pussy hat emerged, but other than that, nobody knows how she actually speaks.

I spoke ONLY of Kavanaugh's nauseating & childish testimony.
For ANY experienced & seasoned judge to sit before any committee, particularly a Senate committee, and to offer the 'performance' he offered, I would NOT allow such an ass hole to shine my goddamn shoes, let alone be a judge on ANY fvcking court.

Let's see, this guy worked a lifetime to achieve such a great honor as being selected for the SC. He's been an honest family man and good father, he's never been in trouble with the law, never had any controversy in his life, and a great judge with a good record to boot.

So now he all of a sudden becomes a political football thanks to the left. His named is smeared coast to coast. He and his family received all kinds of threats from harm to death. Everything he worked for was coming to an end over lies. Even during his confirmation, lowlifes were outside beating on the door like a bunch of animals.

But his testimony was childish and nauseating? Really? That's the only thing you can think of?

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

A specially appointed federal panel of judges has dismissed all 83 ethics complaints brought against Justice Brett Kavanaugh regarding his conduct at his confirmation hearings.

fvck Kavanaugh & fvck Roberts too; the sooner they are rotting in Hell the better.

I think you meant Ginsburg?

-Geaux

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

Did you read the link? The panel said that while the complaints were valid and serious, the were being dismissed because the panel has no authority over SC Justices.

In other words, yes, Brett Kavenaugh is partisan, biased scum and he should not have been confirmed, but since he has been, there is nothing we can do about it.

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

Did you read the link? The panel said that while the complaints were valid and serious, the were being dismissed because the panel has no authority over SC Justices.

In other words, yes, Brett Kavenaugh is partisan, biased scum and he should not have been confirmed, but since he has been, there is nothing we can do about it.
One judge said that. Of course, you just know the reporter sought out the most conservative judge on the panel.

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

I do hope you have been educated on the Kavanaugh debacle from the left being decided by actual JUDGES and not POLITICIANS.

I form my own goddamn opinion; I don't need your BS, or anyone else's BS to form an opinion for me.

He was a complete jack ass jerk, hostile, combative, whining, poor fvcking me; I"M BRETT KAVANAUGH.

What a fvcking joke.

The joke is anybody that believed that ditzy broad. She made sure she erased any trace of herself on the internet. Of course that picture of her in the pussy hat emerged, but other than that, nobody knows how she actually speaks.

I spoke ONLY of Kavanaugh's nauseating & childish testimony.
For ANY experienced & seasoned judge to sit before any committee, particularly a Senate committee, and to offer the 'performance' he offered, I would NOT allow such an ass hole to shine my goddamn shoes, let alone be a judge on ANY fvcking court.

Wait until Trump announces RBG’s replacement, then you can really let the butt hurt flow.

And to think Kamala Harris almost sabotaged the process on confirming Kavanaugh.
That could just win her the Democrat nomination for president because her base will love her for that.
I hope she gets the Dem nod; seems she is the front runner right now

if the economy stays strong, trump likely gets re-elected, unless the Dems run a Biden/Gabbard ticket
Biden will never win the nomination and he won’t beat Trump even if he did.

Running a pedophilic self-hating cuck would hurt Democrats with white voters and turn off minorities.

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

What a fvcking joke.
Sort of like that Catholic kid who had the goddamn NERVE to “smirk” in the face of hostility, annoyance and chaos, right?

I'm surprised we have even heard about Kavanaugh being cleared. I didn't think there was any validity to the accusations so the outcome is not surprising, just the left trying to undermine the system. If RBG passes away before the end of Trump's term, just watch the left go completely crazy.

How that which has been complete for two full years plus a little bit become any more complete?

I somewhat regret that President Reagan closed the nuthouses.

I'm surprised we have even heard about Kavanaugh being cleared. I didn't think there was any validity to the accusations so the outcome is not surprising, just the left trying to undermine the system. If RBG passes away before the end of Trump's term, just watch the left go completely crazy.

How that which has been complete for two full years plus a little bit become any more complete?

We would be so much better off if he hadn’t.

Half the leftist nutcases on this forum alone would be committed.

We would be so much better off if he hadn’t.

Half the leftist nutcases on this forum alone would be committed.

If Trump gets to replace Ginsburg, they still may be. :auiqs.jpg:

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

What a fvcking joke.
your opinion was formed before the selection was even made.

MY opinion of Kavanaugh's testimony CAN ONLY BE BASED on Kavanaugh's testimony.

Why in fvcking Hell are you playing stupid?

Oh, OK; you're not playing.
you were never goingvto allow yourself to see him in a positive light.

same with any trump nomination.

stop being stupid.

Kavanaugh was a great pick......for the establishment. We The People lost again.
He's already voted twice to NOT protect gun rights.

Read this if you have ANY doubts.
Brett Kavanaugh, Establishment Extremist

And if Trump gets to nominate another justice, it will not be one that you believe best but one best for the establishment, again.

If you know enough, you begin to see The American People are indeed getting what they deserve.

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

The circle jerk of ignorance is going strong in this thread.

They HAD to drop all the charges once he became SCOTUS Justice. They do not have the authority to investigate SCOTUS Justices.

It had nothing to do with exoneration.

Holy shit, you people are clueless. Now scurry off and look up ‘exoneration’.

They HAD to drop all the charges once he became SCOTUS Justice. They do not have the authority to investigate SCOTUS Justices.

Wait....You have Oscasio-Cortez as your Avatar......

And have the AUDACITY to call out others on THEIR Ignorance ?????

Fvcking HILARIOUS !
Folks, you can't make this chit up!
:laughing0301:

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

What a fvcking joke.
Sort of like that Catholic kid who had the goddamn NERVE to “smirk” in the face of hostility, annoyance and chaos, right?

AND that has WHAT to do with this thread?

Oh, right; NOT a goddamn fucking thing.

What a fvcking joke.
your opinion was formed before the selection was even made.

MY opinion of Kavanaugh's testimony CAN ONLY BE BASED on Kavanaugh's testimony.

Why in fvcking Hell are you playing stupid?

Oh, OK; you're not playing.
you were never goingvto allow yourself to see him in a positive light.

same with any trump nomination.

stop being stupid.

As I have already fvcking stated: "MY opinion of Kavanaugh's testimony CAN ONLY BE BASED on Kavanaugh's testimony."

If you wanna play dumb shit then go ahead; that must be a pretty easy thing for you to do.

3A60E73A-C1E6-46E6-8301-D20BB0055207.gif
wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

"They HAD to drop all the charges once he became SCOTUS Justice. They do not have the authority to investigate SCOTUS Justices."

Feel free to prove this

Forum List

Back