BOOM!!!!! Federal Panel Of Judges Dismisses All 83 Ethics Complaints Against Brett Kavanaugh!

And to think Kamala Harris almost sabotaged the process on confirming Kavanaugh.
That could just win her the Democrat nomination for president because her base will love her for that.
I hope she gets the Dem nod; seems she is the front runner right now

if the economy stays strong, trump likely gets re-elected, unless the Dems run a Biden/Gabbard ticket
Just a few days ago rock star Beto O'Rourke had the presidency in the bag.

I'm surprised we have even heard about Kavanaugh being cleared. I didn't think there was any validity to the accusations so the outcome is not surprising, just the left trying to undermine the system. If RBG passes away before the end of Trump's term, just watch the left go completely crazy.

wow

what a surprise

I'm shocked, literally shocked

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

BOOM!!!!! Federal Panel Of Judges Dismisses All 83 Ethics Complaints Against Brett Kavanaugh!

A specially appointed federal panel of judges has dismissed all 83 ethics complaints brought against Justice Brett Kavanaugh regarding his conduct at his confirmation hearings.

fvck Kavanaugh & fvck Roberts too; the sooner they are rotting in Hell the better.

Yesterday would not have been soon enuff.
I do hope you have been educated on the Kavanaugh debacle from the left being decided by actual JUDGES and not POLITICIANS.
Ya'll have egg on yer faces. lol

I watched the Senate hearings for that Kavanaugh idiot live, as they unfolded.

I form my own goddamn opinion; I don't need your BS, or anyone else's BS to form an opinion for me.
I form my own fvcking opions; period.

Kavanuagh was likely the worst witness I have ever seen in any venue.
What an asinine waste of human flesh he is.
He was a complete jack ass jerk, hostile, combative, whining, poor fvcking me; I"M BRETT KAVANAUGH.
WHY ARE YOU PICKING ON ME? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What a fvcking joke.
your opinion was formed before the selection was even made.

how can anyone man/woman/other gender not recall at least the year they were raped?

It's more than that.

According to the bad actress, she claimed she didn't know where she was. She claimed she ran from the bedroom, past her supposed attackers, and went outside. She also claimed she didn't know who took her home.

I'm only a few years older than her, and I can tell you no teenager back then had a cell phone. So in order for her to get a ride, she had to go somewhere and had to call somebody: a neighbor, a gas station, a convenient store. Then after she called this person she didn't remember, she had to tell them where she was at.

So what her claim is that she couldn't' remember who she called, where she called from, or how the person called was able to find her.

Yeah, who couldn't believe that?

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

A specially appointed federal panel of judges has dismissed all 83 ethics complaints brought against Justice Brett Kavanaugh regarding his conduct at his confirmation hearings.

fvck Kavanaugh & fvck Roberts too; the sooner they are rotting in Hell the better.

I do hope you have been educated on the Kavanaugh debacle from the left being decided by actual JUDGES and not POLITICIANS.

I form my own goddamn opinion; I don't need your BS, or anyone else's BS to form an opinion for me.

He was a complete jack ass jerk, hostile, combative, whining, poor fvcking me; I"M BRETT KAVANAUGH.

What a fvcking joke.

MY opinion of Kavanaugh's testimony CAN ONLY BE BASED on Kavanaugh's testimony.

Why in fvcking Hell are you playing stupid?

Oh, OK; you're not playing.

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

What a fvcking joke.

The joke is anybody that believed that ditzy broad. She made sure she erased any trace of herself on the internet. Of course that picture of her in the pussy hat emerged, but other than that, nobody knows how she actually speaks.

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

What a fvcking joke.

The joke is anybody that believed that ditzy broad. She made sure she erased any trace of herself on the internet. Of course that picture of her in the pussy hat emerged, but other than that, nobody knows how she actually speaks.

I spoke ONLY of Kavanaugh's nauseating & childish testimony.
For ANY experienced & seasoned judge to sit before any committee, particularly a Senate committee, and to offer the 'performance' he offered, I would NOT allow such an ass hole to shine my goddamn shoes, let alone be a judge on ANY fvcking court.

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

What a fvcking joke.

Seems the judges disagree with you. You were objecting to the pick of Kavanaugh before it was even made. Now you and the rest of the left look like fools and have nothing but hysterics left. Heads may explode if Ginsberg doesn't make it to 2020.

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

What a fvcking joke.

If you went with actual facts, there is nothing on Kav. But, you go with your
partisan emotion and it ends up with fuck you, fuck this, fuck Kav.
I can't argue with your emotion, just the facts

What a fvcking joke.

If you went with actual facts, there is nothing on Kav. But, you go with your
partisan emotion and it ends up with fuck you, fuck this, fuck Kav.
I can't argue with your emotion, just the facts

re: post # 28

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

What a fvcking joke.
Your opinion was based on a political game being played by the butthurt liberals.
They were just mucking up the water because it was a Trump pick.
You choked on it hook line and sinker.

My opinion IS based on the testimony provided by shithead Kavanaugh, himself; nothing else.

And a healthy dose of delusion. Mostly delusion I am thinking.

how can anyone man/woman/other gender not recall at least the year they were raped?

It's more than that.

According to the bad actress, she claimed she didn't know where she was. She claimed she ran from the bedroom, past her supposed attackers, and went outside. She also claimed she didn't know who took her home.

I'm only a few years older than her, and I can tell you no teenager back then had a cell phone. So in order for her to get a ride, she had to go somewhere and had to call somebody: a neighbor, a gas station, a convenient store. Then after she called this person she didn't remember, she had to tell them where she was at.

So what her claim is that she couldn't' remember who she called, where she called from, or how the person called was able to find her.

Yeah, who couldn't believe that?
Then her best friend, companion and alleged witness said it never happened.

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

Hate speech is Free speech. Clearly.

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

What a fvcking joke.

That’s Justice Kavanaugh to you.

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

What a fvcking joke.

Yes, you really are a joke.

Forum List

Back