BOOM!!!!! Federal Panel Of Judges Dismisses All 83 Ethics Complaints Against Brett Kavanaugh!

Thank you.

They were dismissed only because of a lack of authority to investigate. Period.

But now House Democrats are picking up that ball:

View attachment 243040

Yes, the failure of the Republican-run Senate Judiciary Committee turned this confirmation into a circus.
We see your lack of integrity at work, Synth. It's what I expected from you.
You know your masters had nothing on him and you can't admit that. Shows your lack of integrity,
and shows your a good little party minion. Now run along and get your marching orders.
What lack of integrity on my part? For proving that this thread is a lie? Ok.
You painted yourself in a corner, and this is your response? :auiqs.jpg:
You just can't bring yourself to man up like I did, can you?
I didn't expect you to, you're a democrat minion.
But, you have shown to all who reads your posts on this thread that you have no integrity.
Kavanaugh will prevail as a Justice because it was all a scam

Man up by agreeing with your wingnut claim that Kavanaugh was the victim of a clown show? Sorry dude, but he’s an attempted rapist and a perjurer. House Democrats will prove the latter.

Based on what? There is ZERO evidence to support that claim.
Then you have nothing to worry about.

We see your lack of integrity at work, Synth. It's what I expected from you.
You know your masters had nothing on him and you can't admit that. Shows your lack of integrity,
and shows your a good little party minion. Now run along and get your marching orders.
What lack of integrity on my part? For proving that this thread is a lie? Ok.
You painted yourself in a corner, and this is your response? :auiqs.jpg:
You just can't bring yourself to man up like I did, can you?
I didn't expect you to, you're a democrat minion.
But, you have shown to all who reads your posts on this thread that you have no integrity.
Kavanaugh will prevail as a Justice because it was all a scam

Man up by agreeing with your wingnut claim that Kavanaugh was the victim of a clown show? Sorry dude, but he’s an attempted rapist and a perjurer. House Democrats will prove the latter.

Based on what? There is ZERO evidence to support that claim.
Then you have nothing to worry about.

Do you REALLY not grasp the fact that Brett Kavanaugh is a damn boy scout? That the confirmation hearing was sleazy political theatre of the kind that would have made Joe McCarthy and Roy Cohn proud? The fact that Democrats would stoop to the levels that they did with the Kavanaugh hearing says VOLUMES about what they have become over the last twenty years!

wow

what a surprise

I'm shocked, literally shocked

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

BOOM!!!!! Federal Panel Of Judges Dismisses All 83 Ethics Complaints Against Brett Kavanaugh!

A specially appointed federal panel of judges has dismissed all 83 ethics complaints brought against Justice Brett Kavanaugh regarding his conduct at his confirmation hearings.
The circle jerk of ignorance is going strong in this thread.

They HAD to drop all the charges once he became SCOTUS Justice. They do not have the authority to investigate SCOTUS Justices.

It had nothing to do with exoneration.

Holy shit, you people are clueless. Now scurry off and look up ‘exoneration’.
wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

A specially appointed federal panel of judges has dismissed all 83 ethics complaints brought against Justice Brett Kavanaugh regarding his conduct at his confirmation hearings.

They HAD to drop all the charges once he became SCOTUS Justice. They do not have the authority to investigate SCOTUS Justices.

You are wrong.
So this makes you clueless, it seems.
Rules of Removing a Supreme Court Justice

Although an appointment to the United States Supreme Court is a lifetime appointment, the U.S. Constitution includes language that allows a justice to be impeached and forcibly removed from office. Article 3, Section 1 of the Constitution states, "The Judges, both of the supreme and inferior Courts, shall hold their Offices during good Behavior.

They can be impeached, but first they need evidence which they couldn't find.
It was a political stunt pulled by the left.
They can impeach him for perjury.
wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

You are wrong.
So this makes you clueless, it seems.
Rules of Removing a Supreme Court Justice

Although an appointment to the United States Supreme Court is a lifetime appointment, the U.S. Constitution includes language that allows a justice to be impeached and forcibly removed from office. Article 3, Section 1 of the Constitution states, "The Judges, both of the supreme and inferior Courts, shall hold their Offices during good Behavior.

They can be impeached, but first they need evidence which they couldn't find.
It was a political stunt pulled by the left.
They can impeach him for perjury.

Only if the Senate approves, which they won't.

Thread title claims that he’s innocent of the charges.
he is

only stupid or irrational people believe otherwise

however, the thread title does not make that claim

I make it, of course I make that claim, because it is obviously true

but the thread title does not, I'm so sorry you are struggling to understand the meaning of written word; perhaps that self same inability to read and digest information is what is causing your illogical beliefs, not just on this, but across the board... :dunno:

the House impeaches & the Senate votes on whether or not to convict & remove from office

Bill Clinton was (unwisely) impeached, but not removed from office (it was really a bad move to impeach him, just as it would be unwise for the House to move on impeachment against Trump)

there is zero chance the Senate would vote to remove Trump. I actually doubt that they have enough votes in the House (too many red district Dems that want to get re-elected; a vote to impeach guarantees they lose in 2020 & they know it)

I am going to tell you what the future holds, when this happens, remember you heard here 1st from USMBs very own Nostradamus

Impeachment proceeding against Trump will not commence until AFTER Ruth Buzzy Ginsburg "retires"

if she does not retire before 2020; the House will not move to impeach at all. However, IF she does "retire" - impeachment proceeding will immediately begin & our friends on the left, aided by their sycophants in the media, will begin to claim that a POTUS under impeachment cannot select a SCOTUS Justice

Cocaine Mitch, our very own Turtle himself, will not buy into that line of reasoning & will fight to push Trump's selection through.

Like I said, just remember that you heard it here 1st :beer:

Do you REALLY not grasp the fact that Brett Kavanaugh is a damn boy scout?
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I'm sorry, Synth...but he is! That's the reason Democrats had to smear him with totally unsubstantiated charges from some of the most unbelievable "victims" I've ever seen! All of those charges would have been thrown out of any court by even the most liberally biased judge because they were so flimsy.

You on the left tried your best to "lynch" a good man's reputation because you didn't want another Trump appointee on the Supreme Court and you failed miserably. Laugh all you want but that FACT won't change!

the House impeaches & the Senate votes on whether or not to convict & remove from office

Bill Clinton was (unwisely) impeached, but not removed from office (it was really a bad move to impeach him, just as it would be unwise for the House to move on impeachment against Trump)

there is zero chance the Senate would vote to remove Trump. I actually doubt that they have enough votes in the House (too many red district Dems that want to get re-elected; a vote to impeach guarantees they lose in 2020 & they know it)

I am going to tell you what the future holds, when this happens, remember you heard here 1st from USMBs very own Nostradamus

Impeachment proceeding against Trump will not commence until AFTER Ruth Buzzy Ginsburg "retires"

if she does not retire before 2020; the House will not move to impeach at all. However, IF she does "retire" - impeachment proceeding will immediately begin & our friends on the left, aided by their sycophants in the media, will begin to claim that a POTUS under impeachment cannot select a SCOTUS Justice

Cocaine Mitch, our very own Turtle himself, will not buy into that line of reasoning & will fight to push Trump's selection through.

Hmm..
I thought we were talking about impeaching Justice Kavanagh , not Trump. :dunno:

Hmm..
I thought we were talking about impeaching Justice Kavanagh , not Trump. :dunno:
We were. He’s . . . confused.

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

To be fair, I'm sure the statute of limitations for being a drunken masher had passed.

Mizz Ford must have the same brain disease as Nancy Pelosi and Mizz Clinton have, they never seem to recall anything that has ever happend to them

Joyce Blowfaarrd probably remembers what she and her Ken Doll did when she was 17/18

Forum List

Back