BOOM-flation

Turtlesoup

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2020
Prices are ridiculous no doubt.

Counter chicken breasts used to be 2.50 a piece. A single breast is now between 6 & 7

Lumber is still absurdly high.

Gas is OUTRAGEOUS

Natural gas prices nearly doubled.

EVERYTHING but the shit you don't need or want is overly expensive

No matter who is in office inflation occurs, it is a product of the market, not a single politician.
hahah we aren't talking about normal levels of inflation Moobat. Normally, in a healthy economy we see around 1.5/2% inflation...under Xiden and the Demafacist we are seeing record levels...try again Moobat...this is your party and it's policies

No matter who is in office inflation occurs, it is a product of the market, not a single politician.
No---Carter caused his inflation that ran threw the 80's---and now Biden has came back worse. Printing money causes inflation, stimulus causes inflation, paying people not to work causes inflation, shutting down the pipeline causes inflation, taxes causes inflation....Biden and his corrupt administration did this---and its not just inflation this time, it is BOOMflation---good luck affording anything.

Printing money causes inflation

So all the money printed under the last admin is responsible for this inflation, or just the money printed by this admin?

paying people not to work causes inflation

So paying people not to work under the last admin is responsible for this inflation, or just the paying of people not to work under this admin?

, shutting down the pipeline causes inflation

Not when said pipeline was never operational to start with.

taxes causes inflation

What taxes has the Biden admin added?

No---Carter caused his inflation that ran threw the 80's---and now Biden has came back worse. Printing money causes inflation, stimulus causes inflation, paying people not to work causes inflation, shutting down the pipeline causes inflation, taxes causes inflation....Biden and his corrupt administration did this---and its not just inflation this time, it is BOOMflation---good luck affording anything.
through the 1980s, even when he wasn't president? Yes, the past has a way of influencing the future just like with Trump and his economic gains and losses including pumping 8 trillion into the market to support it while it crashed. The usual activity after deflation is inflation and it has been occurring with every recession so inflation is nothing new.

So all the money printed under the last admin is responsible for this inflation, or just the money printed by this admin?

So paying people not to work under the last admin is responsible for this inflation, or just the paying of people not to work under this admin?

They left out the massive addition of tariffs to products.

hahah we aren't talking about normal levels of inflation Moobat. Normally, in a healthy economy we see around 1.5/2% inflation...under Xiden and the Demafacist we are seeing record levels...try again Moobat...this is your party and it's policies

The only party I have involves illegal drug usage I fail to see why you all are bitching I can afford what I want.

I hope Americans start to wake up, get woke if you will, to the fact that when you allow the Demafacist to run Congress and the Executive, you will suffer.
The people voting for this insanity fall in a couple of categories.

1. so wealthy that inflation doesn't affect them. their money is hidden because thats what the rich do.

2. so poor they dont pay taxes and want the govt. to give them a hand out.

Those in the middle. Hard working, tax paying, freedom loving Americans are paying the price for the stupidity of the above mentioned.

through the 1980s, even when he wasn't president? Yes, the past has a way of influencing the future just like with Trump and his economic gains and losses including pumping 8 trillion into the market to support it while it crashed. The usual activity after deflation is inflation and it has been occurring with every recession so inflation is nothing new.
the first part of the 80s, inflation quickly dropped once Reagan policies were in place. 10.33% when he took office, down to .75% by 1989

the first part of the 80s, inflation quickly dropped once Reagan policies were in place. 10.33% when he took office, down to .75% by 1989
I was still getting charged 30% interest on loans at the bank in 1983 when rebuilding a roadster. During Reagan, we also had two recessions...

You don't plan ahead do you----bidens spending necessitates TAXES. As interest rates shoot up, so does the carrying costs of the DEBT that the swamp has ran up especially under Pelosi and the rest of the dems.

The business papers are now thinking that it is to late for interest rate hikes to stop the inflation, massive TAXES will be coming by next year as TAX increases, massive ones, always follow bananna republic FREE shit spending at this level.

I don't care what I invest in----and even I can't see any investment that will escape the bloodbath that is just starting----

The only party I have involves illegal drug usage I fail to see why you all are bitching I can afford what I want.
Good for you...but the sad thing, is...there are other people that live in this country besides yourself....I get that you are selfish, and I appreicate that...but the rest of the country suffers even if the price of your wal-mart sausage and drugs don't increase in price

I was still getting charged 30% interest on loans at the bank in 1983 when rebuilding a roadster. During Reagan, we also had two recessions...
yep, he didn't turn around things over night...but most certainly did over time.

You don't plan ahead do you----bidens spending necessitates TAXES. As interest rates shoot up, so does the carrying costs of the DEBT that the swamp has ran up especially under Pelosi and the rest of the dems.

You did not answer the first two questions for some odd reason.

In order to raise taxes Biden will need the approval of the GOP or at least the two Dem Senators that have been stopping him so far. There is no way they will vote to raise taxes in an election year and next year we all know the GOP will control the House at a minimum. There will be no tax hikes.

And your comment about the Dems being more responsible for the debt just shows your partisan bend. It was not the Dems nor Pelosi that doubled the deficit in two years under Trump.

The business papers are now thinking that it is to late for interest rate hikes to stop the inflation, massive TAXES will be coming by next year as TAX increases, massive ones, always follow bananna republic FREE shit spending at this level.

Again, the GOP will not raise taxes next year.

I don't care what I invest in----and even I can't see any investment that will escape the bloodbath that is just starting----

I guess you better take all your money and bury it in the back yard....that will save you.

Forum List

Back