BOOM!!!! Rand Paul Wins

if you were for iraq, the patriot act, fisa updates, creation of DHS, etc than get the FUCK out this thread! this is for real conservatives to celebrate!!!

Hey comon, there were no such people. Haven't you noticed? Rightwingers never supported the Iraq war. That was the Democrats' war.

Oh really? Why hasn't your herO Obama pulled out of Iraq or Afganastan carb? He ran as an anti-war Canidate. Why the fuck are we still there bro??????? Answer the fucking question. ~BH

OK, a couple of things here:

1. It was a Republican Primary won by a far-right libertarian type. That's the first battle, not the war.

2. I failed to notice the "Tea Party" label at the top of his ticket. Seems like a Libertarian running as a Republican to me. Does the "Tea Party" have any actual candidates? Is the "Tea Party" a party?
Did Palin endorse him? That would be a huge buzz kill.
Yes, she did.

Sucks for you to know that Palin holds influence, eh?

So much for you loons and your belief that both Palin and the tea partiers have no influence.

LMAO!

It's Kentucky, Gomer.

if you were for iraq, the patriot act, fisa updates, creation of DHS, etc than get the FUCK out this thread! this is for real conservatives to celebrate!!!

Hey comon, there were no such people. Haven't you noticed? Rightwingers never supported the Iraq war. That was the Democrats' war.

Oh really? Why hasn't your herO Obama pulled out of Iraq or Afganastan carb? He ran as an anti-war Canidate. Why the fuck are we still there bro??????? Answer the fucking question. ~BH
Good luck with that brother!

Good examples of a "Libertarian" would be any person who feels that Government should not have a hand in any private citizen's life. In the extreme, Libertarians would be classified as "anarchists".
Either outright lie or sheer ignorance.

Which plea would you like to cop?

Really?

Tell me Dude, what are the principles of Libertarianism?

As far as I know, the basis of the philosophy is to limit the power of government to it's bare minimum. Is that somehow incorrect?

The fundamental principle of Libertarianism is put together a set of beliefs that no more than 10% of the people will ever support, and maintain that number at all costs.

It's Bunning's seat, right? Bunning is, effectively, a tea party prototype.

So what's the big gain here, assuming Paul even wins the general?

Yes, she did.

Sucks for you to know that Palin holds influence, eh?

So much for you loons and your belief that both Palin and the tea partiers have no influence.

LMAO!

It's Kentucky, Gomer.
Oh. it's more than Kentucky, wee one!

It's a young tea party guy trying to hold onto an old tea party guy's seat. In Kain-tuck-ee, whose biggest achievement in the last 20 years was to raise the age of consent above 14.

TP endorsed Libertarian candidate Rand Paul won the Republican primary for US senate.
But then we went Bush,Bush,Palin in the last 3 presidential elections.

He's pulling out of Iraq and he's wrong to not pull out of Afghanistan.

See, right on cue a wingnut steps up and blames Iraq on the Democrats.

In an unambiguous demonstration of the muscle of the Tea Party movement, Dr. Rand Paul has defeated Secretary of State Trey Grayson in the Kentucky GOP Senate primary, according to an estimate by the Associated Press.

Grayson, the choice of much of the GOP establishment (including top Senate Republican Mitch McConnell, Kentucky's senior senator), had initially been expected to win the Republican nomination fairly easily.

But Paul, an eye surgeon and the son of former Republican presidential candidate Rep. Ron Paul, captured the imagination of the state's Republican base with a message of fiscal discipline.

___

Rand Paul Wins Kentucky GOP Primary - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Of course it had nothing at all to do with Rand Paul and his campaign. :cuckoo:

That would be the Tea Party appealing campaign, if I might so point out. Spin, deny and fail all night long Sarah G. As I read further, I see the whole liberal pack is really not dealing with that happened here. Better hurry, November will be here soon and if you can't, won't or don't come to grips with this your not going to be the majority in Congress.

Last edited:
Like I've been saying and the tea partiers, IRONICALLY given this thread, have been howling in protest over:

The tea party is nothing more than disgruntled Republicans and Republican sympathizers. Just a wing of the GOP.

Yeah yuh dumb shit, How many voted for it? Of course now it's ok right? LOL!!!! You fucking hypocritical frauds. Man, I always kind of liked and respected you carb, from back at Vannity, And You should know better than to lump me in with the Cheney crowd after all these years bro. I suggest you reconsider your comments. :doubt: ~BH

In an unambiguous demonstration of the muscle of the Tea Party movement, Dr. Rand Paul has defeated Secretary of State Trey Grayson in the Kentucky GOP Senate primary, according to an estimate by the Associated Press.

Grayson, the choice of much of the GOP establishment (including top Senate Republican Mitch McConnell, Kentucky's senior senator), had initially been expected to win the Republican nomination fairly easily.

But Paul, an eye surgeon and the son of former Republican presidential candidate Rep. Ron Paul, captured the imagination of the state's Republican base with a message of fiscal discipline.

___

Rand Paul Wins Kentucky GOP Primary - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Of course it had nothing at all to do with Rand Paul and his campaign. :cuckoo:

That would be the Tea Party appealing campaign, if I might so point out. Spin, deny and fail all night long Sarah G. As I read further, I see the whole liberal pack is really not dealing with that happened here. Better hurry, November will be here soon and if you can't, won't or don't come to grips with this your not going to be the majority in Congress.

This is a Republican primary. What's the big effect on liberals? You think liberals like the other guy? A Mitch McConnell/Dick Cheney protege? If he's as paleo-isolationist as his father I'm GLAD he's the nominee....a Ron Paul copy vs. a Dick Cheney copy?

Seriously...if they have to choose I'll wager 99% of liberals would take the former.

Like I've been saying and the tea partiers, IRONICALLY given this thread, have been howling in protest over:

The tea party is nothing more than disgruntled Republicans and Republican sympathizers. Just a wing of the GOP.

Stamp your feet a little more and see if it changes anything. :cuckoo:

Stamp your feet a little more and see if it changes anything. :cuckoo:

Nope NYCaribiner stampoing his feet will change nothing, but neither does that invalidate his statement.

Yeah yuh dumb shit, How many voted for it? Of course now it's ok right? LOL!!!! You fucking hypocritical frauds. Man, I always kind of liked and respected you carb, from back at Vannity, And You should know better than to lump me in with the Cheney crowd after all these years bro. I suggest you reconsider your comments. :doubt: ~BH

Democrats voted AGAINST the Iraq war authorization 147 to 110. You are at least the 100th wingnut I've had to point that out to.

All I said to you was you're blaming the Democrats for the Iraq war. If the Democrats had had their way there would have been no Iraq war.

Forum List

Back