Boos and chants of Allah Akbar during moment for Paris victims

aris2chat

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2012
Turkish fans boo and should allah akbar during moment of silence in honor of the paris victims before a game with Greece.

Suicide bombs attacked outside a game in Paris between france and germany while hundreds were killed or injured by other attacks at the same time.

I was at the Seattle Seahawks vs Arizona Cardinals game Sunday in Seattle. They had a moment of silence and there were a couple pockets of that bullshit there too.

Turkish fans boo and should allah akbar during moment of silence in honor of the paris victims before a game with Greece.

Suicide bombs attacked outside a game in Paris between france and germany while hundreds were killed or injured by other attacks at the same time.

We should kick their damn soccer team out of the league. Obviously they wouldn't miss playing with Europeans

Do not worry fellow posters-----according to pogo and coyote-----our fellow posters
on this board-----just as many Christians, jews and hindus were shouting "allahuakbar" during the commemoration for the victims of the paris terrorism
as were muslims so engaged------because it has NOTHING TO DO WITH
RELIGION----it is "cultural"

Do not worry fellow posters-----according to pogo and coyote-----our fellow posters
on this board-----just as many Christians, jews and hindus were shouting "allahuakbar" during the commemoration for the victims of the paris terrorism
as were muslims so engaged------because it has NOTHING TO DO WITH
RELIGION----it is "cultural"
Coyote and pogo are retards.

Hey, they were merely disappointed more innocents were not slaughtered and were just expressing themselves.

Nothing wrong with that. Stop being filled with so much hate.

There. I tried PC-speak, how did I do?

Forum List

Back