Border Patrol Chief: Border Czar Harris Never Talked to Me

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Of course she never did. Her goal was letting millions of illegals to come into America so they can go on welfare and be a burden upon American society.

She doesn't need to, he is beneath her. The Queen never speaks to a simple serf.

Wasn’t Harris’ mission to talk to Border Guards or make border photo ops

Her task was to negotiate with nations at our southern border and to address reasons why immigrants were surging to the border

In March 2021, when the Biden administration faced the early stages of an influx in illegal crossings at the U.S. southern border, Mr. Biden tasked Harris with leading the administration's diplomatic campaign to address the "root causes" of migration from Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, including poverty, corruption and violence.

So her solution to trying to keep illegal immigrants from coming to America is to ship capital, potentially capital that American workers could have; to the corrupt countries from which they came?

My instincts about how she will deal with China are probably more accurate than I thought, especially with Walz as V.P.

In her immigration role, Harris' main line of work has focused on convincing companies to invest in Central America and promoting democracy and development there through diplomacy. In March of this year, the White House announced Harris had secured a commitment from the private sector to invest over $5 billion to promote economic opportunities and reduce violence in the region.

Efforts to reduce migration by improving conditions in migrants' home countries have always been viewed as a long-term strategy by U.S. officials.

So her solution to trying to keep illegal immigrants from coming to America is to ship capital, potentially capital that American workers could have; to the corrupt countries from which they came?

My instincts about how she will deal with China are probably more accurate than I thought, especially with Walz as V.P.

Yes…absolutely
You can’t have it both ways

You can’t have abject poverty to our south and pretend that people will not come north for a better life

Yes…absolutely
You can’t have it both ways

You can’t have abject poverty to our south and pretend that people will not come north for a better life

So, they are sending their poverty into America. That's not a solution, that just weakens America.

So, they are sending their poverty into America. That's not a solution, that just weakens America.

Actually they are performing jobs that are desperate for workers.
Mostly menial jobs and those involving hard labor

Those migrants form a major part of our workforce and economy
Always have

Wasn’t Harris’ mission to talk to Border Guards or make border photo ops

Her task was to negotiate with nations at our southern border and to address reasons why immigrants were surging to the border
What a puzzling topic!

WHY DO PEOPLE WALK INTO AMERICA ILLEGALLY?

BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY CAN

Lawdie you people are morons.

That's stunning. The Border Czar never spoke with the Americans trying to stem the invasion? It almost sounds like she was given an assignment she couldn't blow her way out of....

But I'm excited to vote for this.... and that weird little dude that does unspeakable things with farm animals... that's quite a package.

Here, learn something:

That's stunning. The Border Czar never spoke with the Americans trying to stem the invasion? It almost sounds like she was given an assignment she couldn't blow her way out of....

But I'm excited to vote for this.... and that weird little dude that does unspeakable things with farm animals... that's quite a package.

Here, learn something:

View attachment 992629

Actually, the building of walls, guards, border security are the responsibility of the Dept of Homeland Security
George Bush gave them that responsibility

Harris was tasked to negotiate with countries to our south to address the reasons for migration

Harris is a liar and a phony. She's an imposter. I don't understand how she figured picking another liar and phony as her VP would help her. Then again, the pickens over there are mighty slim, as evidenced by the ticket. MAGA

Unfortunately, Border Chief Scott paid the price of elections having consequences. When you subscribe to your old boss's politics that don't match those of the new boss, it's standard practice for your butt to be tossed to the curb.

Forum List

Back