Border Wall Update: 83 Miles Completed---153 Miles Under Construction--273 Miles In Preconstruction

Doesn’t matter

We will tear down the wall once Trump is gone

Bet you won't. Knowing you bottom-feeders as I do, you'll probably try to take credit for Trump's wall.

The wall will be torn down as soon as Trump leaves in 2021
Mexico will pay for it
Good! Go with that. You'll get more illegals voting Dem then ever before.

I hope they let you draft the Dem platform.
That is the general plan

We will hand out voter registration forms and welfare applications as soon as they cross the border

Better start learning Spanish Senor

HA.......HA.......HA....HA

There has been ZERO miles of new wall built.

And what has been repaired...is easily breachable
If it wasn't effective the media would be reporting on it. They aren't, because it's working.

BEFORE: I am going to make Mexico pay for The Wall!

AFTER: I am going to shut down the government until the American taxpayer pays for the wall!
The Mexican government has stopped the caravans from coming through Mexico on their dime. Thanks to president Trump!

We've gone from inspiring the world to hiding behind a wall.
What choice do we have when Dims refuse to enforce the border?
They're not refusing to enforce the border. Back away from the radio for a while.

And there are other things that can be done to address this issue. They would just take a little thinking, instead of banging on our problems with a stick.
No the democrats have their sanctuary cities to encourage illegals to cross over.

AFTER: I am going to shut down the government until the American taxpayer pays for the wall!
The Mexican government has stopped the caravans from coming through Mexico on their dime. Thanks to president Trump!

So we don’t need a wall
No, we still need a wall. Anyway after all the shenanigans you liberals have been up to the last three years. You won't have any power for at least eight more years.

So we don’t need a wall
No, we still need a wall. Anyway after all the shenanigans you liberals have been up to the last three years. You won't have any power for at least eight more years.

The wall will come down easy peasy

So we don’t need a wall

Keep quoting that, your party may never be in power again. I just said eight years because Americans forget easily, but if you keep showing them how you want to destroy America. We will be in control indefinitely. So keep it up.

So we don’t need a wall

Keep quoting that, your party may never be in power again. I just said eight years because Americans forget easily, but if you keep showing them how you want to destroy America. We will be in control indefinitely. So keep it up.
Easy Peasy

Democrats have learned from Republicans. You don’t actually have to tear it down, you just “defund” it

Reallocate funds that pay to fix holes in the wall and move border guards to more important locations

So we don’t need a wall

Easy Peasy

Democrats have learned from Republicans. You don’t actually have to tear it down, you just “defund” it

Reallocate funds that pay to fix holes in the wall and move border guards to more important locations
The next Democrat president hasn't been born yet.

So we don’t need a wall

Easy Peasy

We know what you want.
52884252_2079396575429013_2630456886553477120_n.jpg

So we don’t need a wall
No, we still need a wall. Anyway after all the shenanigans you liberals have been up to last three years. You won't have any power for at least eight more years.

It is not the steel-reinforced thick concrete wall stretching the length of the 2,000-mile border promised by Trump. It is a steel fence with thin cement cores that is easy to climb or penetrate. In addition, the deflection and diversion debate regards at most a few hundred miles of mostly replacement fencing.

So we don’t need a wall
No, we still need a wall. Anyway after all the shenanigans you liberals have been up to last three years. You won't have any power for at least eight more years.

It is not the steel-reinforced thick concrete wall stretching the length of the 2,000-mile border promised by Trump. It is a steel fence with thin cement cores that is easy to climb or penetrate. In addition, the deflection and diversion debate regards at most a few hundred miles of mostly replacement fencing.
Like I said earlier, if the wall wasn't working the media would be letting us know.

So we don’t need a wall

Easy Peasy

We know what you want.
View attachment 290658
LOL

Do you see any Republicans defending the rights of the homeless?

So we don’t need a wall

All Democrats need to do is divert wall maintenance funding to popular programs like education and healthcare
Money allocated for border security will go to local police support.

Then, once the wall is full of holes, you announce that the wall is ineffective and tear it down

Same strategy Republicans used on Obamacare

So we don’t need a wall

All Democrats need to do is divert wall maintenance funding to popular programs like education and healthcare
Money allocated for border security will go to local police support.

Then, once the wall is full of holes, you announce that the wall is ineffective and tear it down

Same strategy Republicans used on Obamacare

Great plan. Wall maintenance funding is zero. Enjoy spending it on education and healthcare.
Money allocated for ICE and CBP will always be required to pass a Budget.

The $23T Debt is starting to bite.
Medicare will be bankrupt in 2026.
SS will be bankrupt in 2037.
The interest on the Debt will explode when interest rates rise.
So there can be no new spending, like on Welfare or Medicaid for Mexicans because the US won't be able to borrow more money.

They're not refusing to enforce the border. Back away from the radio for a while.

And there are other things that can be done to address this issue. They would just take a little thinking, instead of banging on our problems with a stick.
Yes, they are refusing to enforce the border. You have to brain damaged not to understand that. What's their excuse for voting down every measure Trump has proposed for reducing illegal immigration?

What "other things" are you proposing?

Yes, of course.
Everything worked so well in the past.
Correct. Time to THINK and try something NEW.
Why should we try something new when we haven't tried the wall yet?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back