Border Wall Update: 83 Miles Completed---153 Miles Under Construction--273 Miles In Preconstruction

The Trumpsters want to spread capitalism and freedom everywhere but to our neighbors to the south.

The Trumpsters just want to HIDE from them.

Weird.

What a stupid statement.
Do you really believe we can fix mehico?
Do you really believe the mehico government would allow us to help?
We would have to invade mehico to implement any changes and you leftist would scream bloody murder if we did.

The left provides no solution to the problem other than let em all in.
Hey, cool, give up. Hide. That's what made America great.

Stopping the invasion of foreign nationals is hardly hiding.
Hiding is what illegals do in sanctuary cities with the aid of said states and cities politicians.

And again you offer zero solutions......other than let em all in.

The Trumpsters want to spread capitalism and freedom everywhere but to our neighbors to the south.

Weird.

What a stupid statement.
We would have to invade mehico to implement any changes and you leftist would scream bloody murder if we did.

Hiding is what illegals do in sanctuary cities with the aid of said states and cities politicians.

Then you didn't read my idea. You chose to lie, instead.

Or you did read it, and it was over your head.

I'm not shocked.

Weird.

What a stupid statement.

I'm not shocked.

Post #

Weird.

What a stupid statement.

I'm not shocked.

Post #
Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing

What a stupid statement.

I'm not shocked.

Post #

Oh fuck off,it wasnt even in the same thread.
While your ideas have some merit bringing jobs to mehico is a loser and it's already been tried.
Every job you make in mehico is one more job taken from Americans.
I worked for a Nat gas pump making company and they opened a shop just across the border. Their work was total shit and the scrap rate was over 50% while our scrap was 7%.
They took off the made in mehico stickers and we reworked what we could but the scrap rate was still over 40%.

The only way to save mehico is to wipe out the corruption and the cartels which will never happen.

I'm not shocked.

Post #

While your ideas have some merit bringing jobs to mehico is a loser and it's already been tried.
I worked for a Nat gas pump making company and they opened a shop just across the border. Their work was total shit and the scrap rate was over 50% while our scrap was 7%.
They took off the made in mehico stickers and we reworked what we could but the scrap rate was still over 40%.

The only way to save mehico is to wipe out the corruption and the cartels which will never happen.
As I just said on that thread:

We don't have a choice. We have to go to REAL war with the cartels. The carrot for the countries is that we'll bring jobs, security, commerce, opportunity and safety for their families.

It would be tough as hell. It would take huge effort from everyone. It might not work.

I don't care about that. We used to be able to do that.

I'm not shocked.

Post #

We don't have a choice. We have to go to REAL war with the cartels. The carrot for the countries is that we'll bring jobs, security, commerce, opportunity and safety for their families.

It would be tough as hell. It would take huge effort from everyone. It might not work.

So you're a proponent of invading mehico?
Because thats the only way to straighten out mehico unless we get really tough on denying illegals of all benefits,jobs or otherwise.

I'm not shocked.

Post #

Because thats the only way to straighten out mehico unless we get really tough on denying illegals of all benefits,jobs or otherwise.
I'm a proponent of putting Central and South America on notice that we're willing to come in and save their asses, for a price.

We dangle the carrot I mentioned, and maybe a few will bite. Then the momentum starts.

Then we create a massive economic structure right in our neck of the woods, and China and the Middle East can go fuck themselves.

Earth shattering corruption.

Typical reaction from a leftist about leftists breaking the law to vote illegally.... but FOR THE DEMOCRATS...

LOL!!!!!

Are you now going to claim that the legal profession is teeming with "conservatives" too?

Your side CHEATS. Every time we re-count, we find that...

Earth shattering corruption.

Typical reaction from a leftist about leftists breaking the law to vote illegally.... but FOR THE DEMOCRATS...

LOL!!!!!

Are you now going to claim that the legal profession is teeming with "conservatives" too?

Your side CHEATS. Every time we re-count, we find that...
You did read the results of your massive corruption didn’t you?

$100 fine

I'm a proponent of putting Central and South America on notice that we're willing to come in and save their asses, for a price.

We dangle the carrot I mentioned, and maybe a few will bite. Then the momentum starts.

Then we create a massive economic structure right in our neck of the woods, and China and the Middle East can go fuck themselves.

Those corrupt MFers will never let us control what happens in their countries.

They're not refusing to enforce the border. Back away from the radio for a while.

And there are other things that can be done to address this issue. They would just take a little thinking, instead of banging on our problems with a stick.
Yes, they are refusing to enforce the border. You have to brain damaged not to understand that. What's their excuse for voting down every measure Trump has proposed for reducing illegal immigration?

What "other things" are you proposing?
I'm proposing that we pay attention, and give these people a good reason to stay in their own countries, which is really where they want to be.

You want the U.S. to totally transform their home countries? You believe that's cheaper and more achievable than building a simple little wall? When have we ever succeeded at that? How did it go in Iraq?

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
Full disclosure, I wasn't expecting you to understand it.

Build a wall. Hide behind it. That's how America became great.

Upgrading the wall is working. It was requested by the CBP, it is being built, and it works. Illegal crossings are way down.
Border patrol chief: Wall will 'most certainly' help secure southern border

SWB_FY201_Migration-Graphic.png
Wow...those figures have really risen over Trump's presidency!

Forum List

Back