Boris Johnson Released from Hospital After Miracle Cure from Coronavirus — But Media Won’t Report What Healed Him?

Whas up wid dat boyos?

Anyone want to take a guess as to what it was or maybe one of our more connected posters knows?

I wonder if Prime Minister Johnson got a shot of hydroxychloroquine, aka Trumpicillin?

The people have a right to know.

If I came down with a case of the Chinese Kung Flu, that's what I would ask for, to try and keep me out of the hospital.

No, the people do not have a right to know. There is no right to the details of another person's medical treatment in the US. Where do you think such a right derives from?

Why wouldn't a doctor make available the results of a successful therapy, particularly with a disease that so little is known about? If Johnson was given the Trump Cure, I can't think of a single legitimate reason why the people shouldn't be informed.

Many reasons.

First of all, any medical procedure anyone goes through is entirely confidential under the HIPAA laws.
No doctor can reveal anything about the medical treatment of anyone, by law.

Second is that what works for one could kill another,so it would be irresponsible,

Third is it could be complex, and not only hard to describe, but hard to know what actually helped from a series of things all tried at once.

Forth is that it could lead to criminal activity. For example, what if antibodies were taken from those who recovered? Do you want wealthy people to kidnap recovered individuals, in order to steal their antibodies?

There have been cases of it working on patients afflicted with the virus and it was reported and their name was reported....now the patient may have agreed to release the info....anyhow....I do not think Boris would mind releasing the info.

There have been cases of it working on patients afflicted with the virus and it was reported and their name was reported....now the patient may have agreed to release the info....anyhow....I do not think Boris would mind releasing the info.
He might have had a liberal doctor who refused to give him Trump's drug out of spite and gave him some other drug.

Whas up wid dat boyos?

Anyone want to take a guess as to what it was or maybe one of our more connected posters knows?

I wonder if Prime Minister Johnson got a shot of hydroxychloroquine, aka Trumpicillin?

If I came down with a case of the Chinese Kung Flu, that's what I would ask for, to try and keep me out of the hospital.

No, the people do not have a right to know. There is no right to the details of another person's medical treatment in the US. Where do you think such a right derives from?

Why wouldn't a doctor make available the results of a successful therapy, particularly with a disease that so little is known about? If Johnson was given the Trump Cure, I can't think of a single legitimate reason why the people shouldn't be informed.

Many reasons.

First of all, any medical procedure anyone goes through is entirely confidential under the HIPAA laws.

Second is that what works for one could kill another,so it would be irresponsible,

Third is it could be complex, and not only hard to describe, but hard to know what actually helped from a series of things all tried at once.

Forth is that it could lead to criminal activity. For example, what if antibodies were taken from those who recovered? Do you want wealthy people to kidnap recovered individuals, in order to steal their antibodies?

The HIPPA laws apply in America....not the U.K.

Whas up wid dat boyos?

If it was anything other than the malaria drug the lib media would have reported it by now

BINGO!:up:

I would say it was that old malaria drug hydroxychloroquine that made the trick and cured him!!;)

It appears that way....why else would they be so hush hush about it.?

The English just hate to admit America is more advanced than they are.

Hopefully when Boris is more steady on his feet he will clear up this matter if by then somone has not told what treatment was used.....and I am sure if The Donald saved his life Boris will not be hesitant to say it.

Not saying anything about hydroxychloroquine means it was used? Really? That is some mental gymnastics, right there.
That was not an entirely serious remark

just an observation about how politically biased the liberal news media is

if johnson recovered from the chinese disease by taking hydroxychloroquine that would be a plus for trump and a minus for the anti trump, aka fauci

Wrong.
So far it appears hydroxychloroquine is only useful in extreme stages where the immune system is attacking the lungs, along with antibiotics for the pneumonia.
What Trump did wrong was to imply hydroxychloroquine was useful to prevent early infection, which is totally untrue. And all that would do is deplete the world of hydroxychloroquine that is needed for other things.

He might have had a liberal doctor who refused to give him Trump's drug out of spite and gave him some other drug.

Very possible.....what is hard to figure is why the media has not pursued this story. One would think they would be all over it.....perhaps the msm have conjured together and agreed not to report anything on the malaria drug.

Maybe the National Enquirer will come out with a scoop?

Very possible.....what is hard to figure is why the media has not pursued this story. One would think they would be all over it.....perhaps the msm have conjured together and agreed not to report anything on the malaria drug.
Maybe the National Enquirer will come out with a scoop?
If anybody uncovers the truth here it'll be somebody from the Gateway Pundit.

Whas up wid dat boyos?

If it was anything other than the malaria drug the lib media would have reported it by now

I would say it was that old malaria drug hydroxychloroquine that made the trick and cured him!!;)

Hopefully when Boris is more steady on his feet he will clear up this matter if by then somone has not told what treatment was used.....and I am sure if The Donald saved his life Boris will not be hesitant to say it.

Not saying anything about hydroxychloroquine means it was used? Really? That is some mental gymnastics, right there.

if johnson recovered from the chinese disease by taking hydroxychloroquine that would be a plus for trump and a minus for the anti trump, aka fauci

Wrong.
So far it appears hydroxychloroquine is only useful in extreme stages where the immune system is attacking the lungs, along with antibiotics for the pneumonia.
What Trump did wrong was to imply hydroxychloroquine was useful to prevent early infection, which is totally untrue. And all that would do is deplete the world of hydroxychloroquine that is needed for other things.

You have no sources and thus what you say is questionable.

On the other hand here is a good report of what is happening with the malaria drug.................Hospitals Stockpile Drug Trump Says Could Treat Covid-19

“Many U.S. hospitals are currently using hydroxychloroquine as first-line therapy for hospitalized patients with COVID-19 despite extremely limited clinical data supporting its effectiveness,” said Wesley Self, M.D., M.P.H., emergency medicine physician at Vanderbilt University Medical Center and PETAL Clinical Trials Network investigator leading the ORCHID trial. “Thus, data on hydroxychloroquine for the treatment of COVID-19 are urgently needed to inform clinical practice.” NIH clinical trial of hydroxychloroquine, a potential therapy for COVID-19, begins

Last edited:
Whas up wid dat boyos?

Many reasons.

No doctor has reported hydroxychloroquine has been successful in any case.
They know they can't, even if they think it was successful.
They could get sued if someone then overdoes on it by themselves.

The cases where hydroxychloroquine was credited as working were released by the patients themselves, like the Michigan congresswoman. And she really could not possibly know what worked or not, since she was getting many medications.

And HIPAA laws DO apply to the US press in the US, regardless of where the patient or doctors are.

Whas up wid dat boyos?

Many reasons.

The cases where hydroxychloroquine was credited as working were released by the patients themselves, like the Michigan congresswoman. And she really could not possibly know what worked or not, since she was getting many medications.

And HIPAA laws DO apply to the US press in the US, regardless of where the patient or doctors are.

Then, don't take hydroxychloroquine .....just don't .....if you get the virus don't take it!

No problem! Nobody is forcing you. You are free to live in ignorance or rather you are free to do what you want to do.

I would take it in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
Whas up wid dat boyos?

Many reasons.

The cases where hydroxychloroquine was credited as working wBorere released by the patients themselves, like the Michigan congresswoman. And she really could not possibly know what worked or not, since she was getting many medications.

Boris Johnson is in the U.K. ......do you kinow if they have similar laws

Why a drug to treat malaria is selling out around the world

Last edited:
Whas up wid dat boyos?

Many reasons.

Professor Didier Raoult Releases the Results of a New Hydroxychloroquine Treatment Study on 1061 Patients – COVEXIT.com

Whas up wid dat boyos?

Wrong.

On the other hand here is a good report of what is happening with the malaria drug.................Hospitals Stockpile Drug Trump Says Could Treat Covid-19

“Many U.S. hospitals are currently using hydroxychloroquine as first-line therapy for hospitalized patients with COVID-19 despite extremely limited clinical data supporting its effectiveness,” said Wesley Self, M.D., M.P.H., emergency medicine physician at Vanderbilt University Medical Center and PETAL Clinical Trials Network investigator leading the ORCHID trial. “Thus, data on hydroxychloroquine for the treatment of COVID-19 are urgently needed to inform clinical practice.” NIH clinical trial of hydroxychloroquine, a potential therapy for COVID-19, begins

Sure I did not prove anything without links, but your link proved I am right.

{...
“I’m probably more of a fan than maybe anybody,” Trump said of chloroquine during the news briefing. “It may work, it may not work. But I feel good about it. That’s all it is, it’s just a feeling. I’m a smart guy. I feel good about it. You’re going to see soon enough.”
...}

Trump admitted he has absolutely nothing to go on when he expressed enthusiasm, for hydroxychloroquine.

As for hospital hoarding, that does no mean an anticipated future need but a future scarcity for current needs. It is not just for malaria, but any time you need to reduce an immune system response, like lupus or arthritis. Look it up. Hydroxychloroquine is mostly for suppressing an immune system response. And with extreme cases of COVID-19, the immune system can start attacking the lungs. So then hydroxychloroquine would likely help. But with an early case, if you used hydroxychloroquine, it would inhibit the immune system response, making it easier for COVID-19 to start a severe infection.

Whas up wid dat boyos?

Wrong.

{...
“I’m probably more of a fan than maybe anybody,” Trump said of chloroquine during the news briefing. “It may work, it may not work. But I feel good about it. That’s all it is, it’s just a feeling. I’m a smart guy. I feel good about it. You’re going to see soon enough.”
...}

Trump admitted he has absolutely nothing to go on when he expressed enthusiasm, for hydroxychloroquine.

As for hospital hoarding, that does no mean an anticipated future need but a future scarcity for current needs. It is not just for malaria, but any time you need to reduce an immune system response, like lupus or arthritis. Look it up. Hydroxychloroquine is mostly for suppressing an immune system response. And with extreme cases of COVID-19, the immune system can start attacking the lungs. So then hydroxychloroquine would likely help. But with an early case, if you used hydroxychloroquine, it would inhibit the immune system response, making it easier for COVID-19 to start a severe infection.

You seemed to have missed this part of the report.......................
'Hydroxychloroquine is being snapped up by medical systems at more than twice the typical pace as U.S. hospitals seek to build large inventories in anticipation of the medication’s potential use in patients with Covid-19, the respiratory illness caused by the coronavirus.'

Korean and Japanese doctors treating early onset Covid-19 infected patients all agree. Most survivors drank a miracle concoction that washed the virus from their throats down into their stomachs, where acids destroyed it completely. Can you guess what they drank?

Whas up wid dat boyos?

Wrong.

{...
...}

Whas up wid dat boyos?

Many reasons.

Professor Didier Raoult Releases the Results of a New Hydroxychloroquine Treatment Study on 1061 Patients – COVEXIT.com

Nothing new there.

First of all, to rate success you need to compare 2 identical groups, one given treatment and one not.
That was not the case, and all the recoveries could be just on their own.

Second is that from other tests, we know it is the antibiotics that is the most effective, as the extreme patients that die all have pneumonia.

Third is that this trial was all extreme situations where there was nothing to lose in trying hydroxychloroquine. But if you falsely give people the impression it works to prevent or in early cases, when it does not, then you will have lots of hysterical people taking hydroxychloroquine at the wrong time, and it will then cause problems in stead of helping.

Korean and Japanese doctors treating early onset Covid-19 infected patients all agree. Most survivors drank a miracle concoction that washed the virus from their throats down into their stomachs, where acids destroyed it completely. Can you guess what they drank?

That is silly because water will wash viruses down from the throat to the stomach as well.
But you don't get COVID-19 through the throat.
It comes in from the nasal passages or the lungs.
It is airborn, not from what you eat.

That is silly because water will wash viruses down from the throat to the stomach as well.
But you don't get COVID-19 through the throat.
It comes in from the nasal passages or the lungs.
It is airborn, not from what you eat.

Doctors, pols urge earlier use of ‘miracle’ coronavirus drug cocktail

Whas up wid dat boyos?

Link alleging 'miracle cure'? Last i read he was released from hospital and recuperating..but far from well. He credited hospital with "saving his life". No allegation of miracles...

This confirms that he was treated with the Trump combo. See how they evaded the elephant in the room in that article? Of course the world wants to know what the fuck he was treated with!

Forum List

Back