Boris Johnson Released from Hospital After Miracle Cure from Coronavirus — But Media Won’t Report What Healed Him?

Whas up wid dat boyos?

Anyone want to take a guess as to what it was or maybe one of our more connected posters knows?
If it was anything other than the malaria drug the lib media would have reported it by now

BINGO!:up:

I would say it was that old malaria drug hydroxychloroquine that made the trick and cured him!!;)

Whas up wid dat boyos?

Anyone want to take a guess as to what it was or maybe one of our more connected posters knows?
If it was anything other than the malaria drug the lib media would have reported it by now

I would say it was that old malaria drug hydroxychloroquine that made the trick and cured him!!;)

It appears that way....why else would they be so hush hush about it.?

The English just hate to admit America is more advanced than they are.

Hopefully when Boris is more steady on his feet he will clear up this matter if by then somone has not told what treatment was used.....and I am sure if The Donald saved his life Boris will not be hesitant to say it.

Whas up wid dat boyos?

Hopefully when Boris is more steady on his feet he will clear up this matter if by then somone has not told what treatment was used.....and I am sure if The Donald saved his life Boris will not be hesitant to say it.

again far too much politics....dirty politics...are being played in this crisis situation and the democrats are responsible for it.

Yup! I agree ^^^

too much politics ...dirty politics are being played by the democrats...trying to use this crisis to promote poor ole joe who needs to be in a home somewhere under close observation.

and when hillary comes to visit they should put her in a corner in a strait jackiet and keep her there also. hehheh

I look pretty good acting out Fake Nooz in a white jacket huh ? :th_avatar107484_8:
blamm001.JPG

Whas up wid dat boyos?

Not saying anything about hydroxychloroquine means it was used? Really? That is some mental gymnastics, right there.

Whas up wid dat boyos?

Of course you would, you're another bootlicker.

I think all of you bootlickers should guzzle down a glass full of hydroxychloroquine to ward off Covid-19, and a whole shit load of other maladies.

Come on nutters, walk it like you talk up, bottoms up.

Whas up wid dat boyos?

Not saying anything about hydroxychloroquine means it was used? Really? That is some mental gymnastics, right there.

Not that much of a stretch boyo......to begin with...just using a little common sense.....with all the people sick with the virus and dying from the virus....along comes a very famous patient and manages to get some kind of treatment to beat the virus.....why isn't the media all over this story?

As in people are very interested in how he was treated....why are they not saying? You got a better idea why they are not telling how he was treated?

BTW No one has said what they treated him with.....as far as I know...no one knows.

We are of course speculating--- with good reason that the malaria drug was likely used.....anyhow they should come out and say exactly how he was treated.....the people deserve to know.

Last edited:
Liberals dont want no cure round here
Trump sent dat cure anyhow

From your link:

"Downing Street has indicated it does not wish to take up Trump’s offer of experimental drugs."
So if a loved one of your loved ones is on their death bad with this virus. You will tell no on using Trump's drug? Yes or no, will be fine.

Whas up wid dat boyos?

I wonder if Prime Minister Johnson got a shot of hydroxychloroquine, aka Trumpicillin?

The people have a right to know.

If I came down with a case of the Chinese Kung Flu, that's what I would ask for, to try and keep me out of the hospital.

Whas up wid dat boyos?

Not that much of a stretch boyo......to begin with...just using a little common sense.....with all the people sick with the virus and dying from the virus....along comes a very famous patient and manages to get some kind of treatment to beat the virus.....why isn't the media all over this story?

As in people are very interested in how he was treated....why are they not saying? You got a better idea why they are not telling how he was treated?

BTW No one has said what they treated him with.....as far as I know...no one knows.

We are of course speculating--- with good reason that the malaria drug was likely used.....anyhow they should come out and say exactly how he was treated.....the people deserve to know.

Actually, there's a link to an article about it in this thread where it says he received oxygen treatment. Post #4.

How many celebrities who have contracted COVID-19 have you seen the treatment regimes of? I don't recall seeing the treatments given to any famous people who have gotten the virus.

I don't know about the rules in the UK, but generally speaking, in the US it is wrong for health care workers to give out information about patient treatment, at least without first getting permission from the patient.

Whas up wid dat boyos?

I wonder if Prime Minister Johnson got a shot of hydroxychloroquine, aka Trumpicillin?

If I came down with a case of the Chinese Kung Flu, that's what I would ask for, to try and keep me out of the hospital.

In my county, there are only 40 COVID cases total, and Zero Deaths. Mercy County PA is more than twice the size of New York City.

Whas up wid dat boyos?

No, the people do not have a right to know. There is no right to the details of another person's medical treatment in the US. Where do you think such a right derives from?

Whas up wid dat boyos?

Actually, there's a link to an article about it in this thread where it says he received oxygen treatment. Post #4.

How many celebrities who have contracted COVID-19 have you seen the treatment regimes of? I don't recall seeing the treatments given to any famous people who have gotten the virus.

I don't know about the rules in the UK, but generally speaking, in the US it is wrong for health care workers to give out information about patient treatment, at least without first getting permission from the patient.

I think that if PM Johnson were cured by something other that Trumpicillin, the media would be all over it.

There sure do seem to be quite a few people here who think that no mention of hydroxychloroquine being used indicates hydroxychloroquine was used.

Whas up wid dat boyos?

No, the people do not have a right to know. There is no right to the details of another person's medical treatment in the US. Where do you think such a right derives from?

Why wouldn't a doctor make available the results of a successful therapy, particularly with a disease that so little is known about? If Johnson was given the Trump Cure, I can't think of a single legitimate reason why the people shouldn't be informed.

Forum List

Back