Born free

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Im always up for a good donkey story and this one is brilliant.
Creatures from different species making common cause and living together im harmony
A lesson there for humanity.

Creatures from different species making common cause and living together im harmony

My mom and step dad had a donkey ....to protect the horses
I loved that fuckin thing ....never fuck with a donkey
When Islam bans alcohol on your pathetic lil island will you submit and carry on in harmony

Pjw chimes in

Screenshot_20240619_063318_Opera.jpg

They aired this story on the 11:00 news last night and I was thinking the donkey today, while getting ready for work. He found himself a group take him in and see to it that he survived and had companionship.

One of the newscasters though was saying, "but how did they know he was the missing donkey? Was he carrying ID or something" :)

I love it when things work out this way and have a happy ending. Good story Tommy, thank you ❤️

Im taking cuttings from the parts they havent eaten. They should do well. Might take a while though.

I'm sorry .. [giggle] ... I hate hawthorns, burning them alive is too good for them ... here they are invasive and weedy in nature ... much like briers and poison oak, we seek to be rid of hawthorns ...

Thus my suggestion only one donkey isn't enough to eradicate the crap ...

I'm sorry .. [giggle] ... I hate hawthorns, burning them alive is too good for them ... here they are invasive and weedy in nature ... much like briers and poison oak, we seek to be rid of hawthorns ...

Thus my suggestion only one donkey isn't enough to eradicate the crap ...
I didnt knnow it was there.The donkeys told us.

Forum List

Back