Bos refuses to raise Christian flag at city hall! But the gay flag! The fight is on

You posted the flag- I figured it was the flag of the klan chapter you belong to.

I believe you are the person to the right of your flag.

kkk_immigrants_gettyimages-514702614.jpg
Where do you see a flag?

Judge Rules Boston Can Ban Christian Flag from Being Raised Outside City Hall | BCNN1 - Black Christian News Network

This is getting national recognition.

a Constitutionalist in Boston has been fighting to get city of Boston to raise the Christian flag for a day.
They have TOLD THEM NO! In recent months they have raised the communist flag of China! They have raised the gay flag! But they REFUSE to raise the Christian flag!

democrats think the city belongs to them and not the people! Well they will learn the hard way!

Judge Rules Boston Can Ban Christian Flag from Being Raised Outside City Hall | BCNN1 - Black Christian News Network

Please share on Facebook!
Shared... state judges can be voted off of the bench, recalled and/or removed. The people can be rallied to get that done if they are willing.

Here is a pic of the communist Christian hating terrorist....

View attachment 305906

And here is a summary of her legal decision.....

"All of these flags, although they contained religious imagery, are secular flags of sovereign nations… Permitting such flags to be flown also allowed for the City’s purpose of “commemorate[ing] flags from many countries and communities” and is not similar to the Christian flag proposed to be flown by Shurtleff, which was a religious flag… The Court is not convinced that flags of countries or secular organizations and entities that contain religious references or imagery are the same as the Christian flag that Shurtleff sought to fly from the City’s flagpole, which nobody disputes is a non-secular flag."

Boston Doesn’t Have to Fly a Christian Flag at City Hall, Says Judge
And how does this ruling make absolutely any sense at all? Wait you’re a democrat lol
Why do these same "Christians" oppose other religious flags flying on government property??

Sorry fake Christian....this is not a theocracy...

There are plenty of places you can go and try to start your own tho….but it aint happening here...deal with it

Personally I would not. If a city hall wanted to raise various flags on a certain day to say, note a unity of the community, I would be OK with that. I will admit though, there would be many throwing a conniption fit when they flew a Islamic flag. Hence they have decided it's not worth the hassle.

I'm OK with that also.

Exactly. If a city hall opened up to various flags, including religious ones, then it could not show any favoritism for one religion over another.

a Constitutionalist in Boston has been fighting to get city of Boston to raise the Christian flag for a day.
They have TOLD THEM NO! In recent months they have raised the communist flag of China! They have raised the gay flag! But they REFUSE to raise the Christian flag!

democrats think the city belongs to them and not the people! Well they will learn the hard way!

Shared... state judges can be voted off of the bench, recalled and/or removed. The people can be rallied to get that done if they are willing.
Thank you!

View attachment 305906

"All of these flags, although they contained religious imagery, are secular flags of sovereign nations… Permitting such flags to be flown also allowed for the City’s purpose of “commemorate[ing] flags from many countries and communities” and is not similar to the Christian flag proposed to be flown by Shurtleff, which was a religious flag… The Court is not convinced that flags of countries or secular organizations and entities that contain religious references or imagery are the same as the Christian flag that Shurtleff sought to fly from the City’s flagpole, which nobody disputes is a non-secular flag."

And how does this ruling make absolutely any sense at all? Wait you’re a democrat lol
Why do these same "Christians" oppose other religious flags flying on government property??

There are plenty of places you can go and try to start your own tho….but it aint happening here...deal with it

Personally I would not. If a city hall wanted to raise various flags on a certain day to say, note a unity of the community, I would be OK with that. I will admit though, there would be many throwing a conniption fit when they flew a Islamic flag. Hence they have decided it's not worth the hassle.

I'm OK with that also.

Exactly. If a city hall opened up to various flags, including religious ones, then it could not show any favoritism for one religion over another.
Let the dominant race I mean religion win

Thank you!
Thank you and you are very welcome.

Again, the Lefties have it ass backwards. Dreadful.
Can this flag fly over city hall in your town??

View attachment 305923

Yes or no

If you say no...you are the one who is ass backwards....but you show that anyway...
I don’t know what flag is it?

The Nishan Sahib is the flag of Sikhism.
I know nothing about them and this post isn’t about them
It's a religion....and the thread is about a religion wanting to have a government building fly their so-called flag.

christian sharia, eh?

Again, the Lefties have it ass backwards. Dreadful.
Can this flag fly over city hall in your town??

View attachment 305923

Yes or no

If you say no...you are the one who is ass backwards....but you show that anyway...
I don’t know what flag is it?

The Nishan Sahib is the flag of Sikhism.
I know nothing about them and this post isn’t about them
It's a religion....and the thread is about a religion wanting to have a government building fly their so-called flag.
Ok and

View attachment 305906

I'm OK with that also.

Let the dominant race I mean religion win

How very Jitler of you.

First time I've heard of a Christian flag.
Christianity has a flag?

Yes, Christianity has a flag. Holy crap do you guys live under a rock?

'a flag'?

You mean there is one flag that Catholics and Baptists and Methodists and Christian Scientists and Mormons all agree on?

Please share that with us.

Seriously, how is it that in 2020 people still don't know how to fucking use Google?

Christian Flag - Wikipedia

"The Christian Flag is an ecumenical flag designed in the early 20th century to represent all of Christianity and Christendom.[1] Since its adoption by the Federal Council of Churches in 1942, it has been used by many Christian traditions,[2][1] including the Anglican,[3] Baptist,[4] Mennonite,[5] Methodist,[2][6] Moravian,[7] Lutheran,[8] Presbyterian,[8] Quaker,[9] Reformed, among others.[10]"

christianflag.jpg

Forum List

Back