Boston bombing suspects did not have valid handgun licenses

Pressure cooker capacity should be capped at 2 pints.

That is flagrantly stupid. I have a 16 quart cooker. It is used for pressuring quart jars of things like green beans and tomatoes. Every country wife who does her own canning has one.

/sarcasm

They're probably all right wing extremist "preppers" who look forward to blowing up abortion clinics after they've stocked up enough food.

/sarcasm

A thread about how the two terrorists didn't have gun licenses isn't trying to tie into gun fag logic we have to read every day on this website? Are you fucking stupid? You must be because you're showing an incredible lack of critical thinking. And people often ignore what they're afraid, so have fun under your rock asshole. Hopefully your keyboard breaks and we don't have to read anymore of your shit.

Fuck off bitch. go suck another dick.

I want you to know that you are the lowest form of scum on this planet and you're one of the main people I was thinking of when I came up with the term "gun fag." If only you weren't so repressed and sucked a dick in your youth we wouldn't have to suffer through all you gun faggotry today.
Does your mother know you type on her computer with such a potty mouth?

This is like talking to retarded three-old girl with several personality disorders. Hey gun fag, the terrorists used unlicensed guns to shoot cops. Are you retarded? Why are you not understanding this simple fact?
You being a retard is one of your biggest problems.
Faggot when they made and used the bombs having an illegal gun is irrelevant.
Talk about using the deaths at boston to push more bull shit. I suggest you start using a skid steer.

Someone else might want to look into it, but 10 bucks says the sniveling doughnut puncher is on record somewhere excoriating someone for homophobia, while coming out here calling people fags.

That boy has a major mental defect.

Fuck off bitch. go suck another dick.

I want you to know that you are the lowest form of scum on this planet and you're one of the main people I was thinking of when I came up with the term "gun fag." If only you weren't so repressed and sucked a dick in your youth we wouldn't have to suffer through all you gun faggotry today.
Does your mother know you type on her computer with such a potty mouth?

Do you even have a mother? I doubt it as no one seems to have taught you anything.

I repeat for effect, the Government catches THOUSANDS of people every year lying on the weapon forms. And Obama's admin has chosen NOT TO PROSECUTE them.

You can get a throwaway cheaper than you can get a gun legally, and you can probably get it easier, if you know a guy.

Oh, and the guy that's selling it to you, he's not going to run a background check.

This is like talking to retarded three-old girl with several personality disorders. Hey gun fag, the terrorists used unlicensed guns to shoot cops. Are you retarded? Why are you not understanding this simple fact?
Talk about using the deaths at boston to push more bull shit. I suggest you start using a skid steer.

Someone else might want to look into it, but 10 bucks says the sniveling doughnut puncher is on record somewhere excoriating someone for homophobia, while coming out here calling people fags.

You don't think bad words are worthy of someone who uses the murder of children to push their agenda? And calling someone a "gun fag" has nothing to do with homosexuality. You're just trying to be cute using false logic.

Do I need a gun license to buy a gun at a gun show or from an individual?

:eusa_whistle:

again.... Do I need a gun license to buy a gun at a gun show or from an individual?

If the State requires a license then yes at a Gun show you need a license. Unless you are buying form one of the almost non existent private citizens that ponied up a couple hundred dollars to sell a couple of his own weapons.

As for private sales, how exactly would you enforce such a check?

I don't know. I do know there are few real controls and records kept. You can't buy certain everyday products without them being traceable, yet guns...:eusa_whistle:

I repeat for effect, the Government catches THOUSANDS of people every year lying on the weapon forms. And Obama's admin has chosen NOT TO PROSECUTE them.
They hope one or more of them will shoot up a school.
They hope for this every day.

I wonder why? Could it be he doesn't want to show that background checks do work?

I dub thee Peter Breath. Rise, Sir Knight.

This is boring, you people need to come up with some new shit. I'm bored going over the same things and explaining to you all over and over why you're stupid.

You don't think bad words are worthy of someone who uses the murder of children to push their agenda? And calling someone a "gun fag" has nothing to do with homosexuality. You're just trying to be cute using false logic.

I totally agree... I think bad words are completely justified for Obama and the Democrats using the dead Newtown children to push their agenda.

When have I done that? Only thing I have said we need to arm security in the schools I guess you want them unprotected.

again.... Do I need a gun license to buy a gun at a gun show or from an individual?

If the State requires a license then yes at a Gun show you need a license. Unless you are buying form one of the almost non existent private citizens that ponied up a couple hundred dollars to sell a couple of his own weapons.

As for private sales, how exactly would you enforce such a check?

I don't know. I do know there are few real controls and records kept. You can't buy certain everyday products without them being traceable, yet guns...:eusa_whistle:

So everyday products like toilet paper and bread are Constitutionally protected too? :eusa_whistle:

When have I done that? Only thing I have said we need to arm security in the schools I guess you want them unprotected.

You created a legendary Australian thread where you lied your ass off despite people beating you down with evidence repeatedly. You created multiple threads on the murder of those kids in Newtown with gun fag logic before the bodies of those kids were even cold. You once again used the murder of that 8-year old kid in Boston to push your bullshit before the smoke even cleared. You're racist. You're homophobic. And you're a dumb worthless piece of shit who's symbolic of everything wrong with this world. There's a thread devoted to your lies in the Flame forum. I'd called you a sociopath but most sociopaths are smart. You are literally a worthless, bankrupt, vapid human being who would improve the world if you removed yourself from it.

This is boring, you people need to come up with some new shit. I'm bored going over the same things and explaining to you all over and over why you're stupid.

get the fuck out of here troll.

get the fuck off this planet failure. you're seriously just a dumb fat plumber who repulses women and hides behind guns because it's the only thing that you feel gives you any sort of power in your failed life.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back