Boston bombing suspects did not have valid handgun licenses

You don't think bad words are worthy of someone who uses the murder of children to push their agenda? And calling someone a "gun fag" has nothing to do with homosexuality. You're just trying to be cute using false logic.

When have I done that? Only thing I have said we need to arm security in the schools I guess you want them unprotected.

You created a legendary Australian thread where you lied your ass off despite people beating you down with evidence repeatedly. You created multiple threads on the murder of those kids in Newtown with gun fag logic before the bodies of those kids were even cold. You once again used the murder of that 8-year old kid in Boston to push your bullshit before the smoke even cleared. You're racist. You're homophobic. And you're a dumb worthless piece of shit who's symbolic of everything wrong with this world. There's a thread devoted to your lies in the Flame forum. I'd called you a sociopath but most sociopaths are smart. You are literally a worthless, bankrupt, vapid human being who would improve the world if you removed yourself from it.

Look dumb ass I did not lie. It's not my fault you choose that thread to have your ass handed to you.

You created multiple threads on the murder of those kids in Newtown with gun fag logic before the bodies of those kids were even cold.
I take lying fits your argument.

You once again used the murder of that 8-year old kid in Boston to push your bullshit before the smoke even cleared.
Liar.

You're racist. You're homophobic. And you're a dumb worthless piece of shit who's symbolic of everything wrong with this world. There's a thread devoted to your lies in the Flame forum.
Liar

I'd called you a sociopath but most sociopaths are smart. You are literally a worthless, bankrupt, vapid human being who would improve the world if you removed yourself from it.
You have major mental issues I suggest you seek help.

When have I done that? Only thing I have said we need to arm security in the schools I guess you want them unprotected.

You created a legendary Australian thread where you lied your ass off despite people beating you down with evidence repeatedly. You created multiple threads on the murder of those kids in Newtown with gun fag logic before the bodies of those kids were even cold. You once again used the murder of that 8-year old kid in Boston to push your bullshit before the smoke even cleared. You're racist. You're homophobic. And you're a dumb worthless piece of shit who's symbolic of everything wrong with this world. There's a thread devoted to your lies in the Flame forum. I'd called you a sociopath but most sociopaths are smart. You are literally a worthless, bankrupt, vapid human being who would improve the world if you removed yourself from it.

Look dumb ass I did not lie. It's not my fault you choose that thread to have your ass handed to you.

Liar.

You're racist. You're homophobic. And you're a dumb worthless piece of shit who's symbolic of everything wrong with this world. There's a thread devoted to your lies in the Flame forum.
Liar

I'd called you a sociopath but most sociopaths are smart. You are literally a worthless, bankrupt, vapid human being who would improve the world if you removed yourself from it.

So that's the best you got is to call me a liar? :laugh: Go clean some toilets and shut the fuck up.

This is boring, you people need to come up with some new shit. I'm bored going over the same things and explaining to you all over and over why you're stupid.

get the fuck out of here troll.

get the fuck off this planet failure. you're seriously just a dumb fat plumber who repulses women and hides behind guns because it's the only thing that you feel gives you any sort of power in your failed life.

Dude even on my worse day I'm still a better person than you'll ever be on your best day.

Liar.

Liar

So that's the best you got is to call me a liar? :laugh: Go clean some toilets and shut the fuck up.

When you lie I'll call you on it.

get the fuck out of here troll.

get the fuck off this planet failure. you're seriously just a dumb fat plumber who repulses women and hides behind guns because it's the only thing that you feel gives you any sort of power in your failed life.

Dude even on my worse day I'm still a better person than you'll ever be on your best day.

Says the fat worthless plumber who hides behind guns because he feels powerless in his every day life.

This is boring, it's just the same vortex of bullshit, lies, and your excitement that someone is actually paying attention to you.

Says the fat worthless plumber who hides behind guns because he feels powerless in his every day life.

What ever dude I'm still a better man than you'll ever be.
Let's see you have lied about me
and lied about leaving this thread. How can anyone believe anything you say.

If the State requires a license then yes at a Gun show you need a license. Unless you are buying form one of the almost non existent private citizens that ponied up a couple hundred dollars to sell a couple of his own weapons.

As for private sales, how exactly would you enforce such a check?

I don't know. I do know there are few real controls and records kept. You can't buy certain everyday products without them being traceable, yet guns...:eusa_whistle:

So everyday products like toilet paper and bread are Constitutionally protected too? :eusa_whistle:

There is NO Constitutional protection against gun regulations'

just thought you should know that

Pressure cooker capacity should be capped at 2 pints.

That is flagrantly stupid. I have a 16 quart cooker. It is used for pressuring quart jars of things like green beans and tomatoes. Every country wife who does her own canning has one.

/sarcasm

They're probably all right wing extremist "preppers" who look forward to blowing up abortion clinics after they've stocked up enough food.

/sarcasm
Actually we should just ban black pressure cookers.

I don't know. I do know there are few real controls and records kept. You can't buy certain everyday products without them being traceable, yet guns...:eusa_whistle:

So everyday products like toilet paper and bread are Constitutionally protected too? :eusa_whistle:

Only if you don't consider regulations infringement... Just thought you should know that.

That is flagrantly stupid. I have a 16 quart cooker. It is used for pressuring quart jars of things like green beans and tomatoes. Every country wife who does her own canning has one.

/sarcasm

They're probably all right wing extremist "preppers" who look forward to blowing up abortion clinics after they've stocked up enough food.

/sarcasm
Actually we should just ban black pressure cookers.

black pressure cookers... You had to pull the race card didn't you? :D

Only if you don't consider regulations infringement... Just thought you should know that.

No one considers regulation to be an infringement of the 2nd. The legal argument has always been about what type of regulations and how...\

No one considers regulation to be an infringement of the 2nd. The legal argument has always been about what type of regulations and how...\

No one huh? :cuckoo:

Kooks don't count.

The Founders and Framers didn't consider regulations an infringement and neither did generations of Americans

Liar.

Liar

You could prove your point and link to the supposed threads and quote the claims you made he said.

Forum List

Back