Boston bombing suspects did not have valid handgun licenses

If only boston had been a gun free zone, this monsterous attack would never need have happened......

Boston Bombing Suspects Did Not Have Gun Licenses

to me this fact suggests that there were other people
"IN" on their activities maybe not----I know that there
are lots of un-registered guns out there----but I certainly
do not know how to get one----but then again----even
when I was in college----I had no idea how people bought
marijuana

Do I need a gun license to buy a gun at a gun show or from an individual?

:eusa_whistle:

It's interesting watching gun fags trying to twist a terrorist attack that has nothing to do with them into a positive spin for their stupid bullshit.
Says he who failed to read the OP and recongize the fact that the story included twists a terrorist attack into an argument for more gun control.
:lol:

A goddamn bombing attack and terrorists using illegal guns to shoot cops has nothing to do with you or your cause. If anything it suggests there should be more regulation but we both know you're not smart enough to see that. So go on with you gun fag bullshit, it's stupid to try to tie it to this but that's never stopped you people in the past.

they are looking for the wife of tamerlane-----
----it seems to me that you cannot have
bombs and guns around ---and that
fact not be noted by the people living in the same
apartment...... but there was a report that she
worked very long hours as a home-health aide---
so ----maybe she did not know,

It also seems to me that a 26 year old guy and his
little 19 year old brother----could not get into all of
this stuff ALONE-----they had to have suppliers--
They had a toddler in the home too.

What difference does it make to a sociopath what laws you pass? They could have bought their weapons from the same unground criminal element they bought their weed from.

They didn't have a "License to Use Explosives in a Crowd" either.

Laws only prevent You and Me from doing illegal things. So of course you can't understand things like this, you're not a sociopath.

It's interesting watching gun fags trying to twist a terrorist attack that has nothing to do with them into a positive spin for their stupid bullshit.
Says he who failed to read the OP and recongize the fact that the story included twists a terrorist attack into an argument for more gun control.

A goddamn bombing attack and terrorists using illegal guns to shoot cops has nothing to do with you or your cause. If anything it suggests there should be more regulation but we both know you're not smart enough to see that. So go on with you gun fag bullshit, it's stupid to try to tie it to this but that's never stopped you people in the past.

The OP wasn't trying to tie the 2 together you sniveling fuckstick.

Welcome to ignoreland bed wetter.

A thread about how the two terrorists didn't have gun licenses isn't trying to tie into gun fag logic we have to read every day on this website? Are you fucking stupid? You must be because you're showing an incredible lack of critical thinking. And people often ignore what they're afraid, so have fun under your rock asshole. Hopefully your keyboard breaks and we don't have to read anymore of your shit.

marijuana

Disturbing indeed.

One wonders what kind of people they were, going about in public with unlicensed guns.

marijuana

Talk about politicizing a tragedy not having a registered firearm comes second to the fact they used a bomb

Last edited:

marijuana

I think we can be reasonably sure that terrorists and their weapons suppliers don't feel the need for such things.

A thread about how the two terrorists didn't have gun licenses isn't trying to tie into gun fag logic we have to read every day on this website? Are you fucking stupid? You must be because you're showing an incredible lack of critical thinking. And people often ignore what they're afraid, so have fun under your rock asshole. Hopefully your keyboard breaks and we don't have to read anymore of your shit.

Fuck off bitch. go suck another dick.

marijuana

Do I need a gun license to buy a gun at a gun show or from an individual?

:eusa_whistle:

again.... Do I need a gun license to buy a gun at a gun show or from an individual?

marijuana

Disturbing indeed.

One wonders what kind of people they were, going about in public with unlicensed guns.

Do you have a license for that mouth you are so good at shooting off?

marijuana

I think we can be reasonably sure that terrorists and their weapons suppliers don't feel the need for such things.

American men at that young age know how easy it is to get around the watered down gun laws in the US of A

I want you to know that you are the lowest form of scum on this planet and you're one of the main people I was thinking of when I came up with the term "gun fag." If only you weren't so repressed and sucked a dick in your youth we wouldn't have to suffer through all you gun faggotry today.

When they made and used a bomb having a gun is irrelevant. pussy boy.

When they made and used a bomb having a gun is irrelevant. pussy boy.

Hey gun fag, you missed the point entirely unsurprisingly. You don't think the two terrorists shooting up cops didn't involve guns? Honestly you're just boring. So go sleep with one of your guns in your mouth and shut the fuck up.

I want you to know that you are the lowest form of scum on this planet and you're one of the main people I was thinking of when I came up with the term "gun fag." If only you weren't so repressed and sucked a dick in your youth we wouldn't have to suffer through all you gun faggotry today.

You're still three levels below me cock sucker. I think your boyfriend broke your heart and left you with gonorrhea of the throat

Forum List

Back