Boston Globe calls for trump to be prosecuted

See this "instigating a mob" talk - how does that work when he explicitly went on TV told them to "stop, go home - this is not what we stand for"

Why do Democrats and lefties feel the need to lie constantly? it's classic fantasist stuff that they actually believe their own lies and/or repeat half-truths so much that they become 100% fact in their heads.
Why have a rally on this day of all days and for what reason?
As opposed to the constant daily rallies of fantasy, lies and pure shit from the Democrats/lefties on here?

There's no rally from me. Asking someone for proof of him instigating a mob is met with all sorts of double-talk and folk asking why I'm having a rally lmao

I guess no-one can post me quotes where he said "go storm the Capitol Building" then going on replies like yours. If you can't give over the proof, just be snidey instead and deflect :auiqs.jpg:
You must be a sprinter the way you ran so fast from the subject.
I've not ran away from nothing. I'm still waiting on this proof.

What subject are you talking about anyway? I'm confused? is this your way of continuing to deflect from the fact there's no proof?
Let it go to court...then we will see.
Let's not wait on it going to court. You're the one making these claims and allegations on an open forum - show me your proof and back up your claims?

You might even persuade me that he did "instigate a mob" to storm the Capitol Building.

Unless you have no proof? don't wait on someone in this make-believe court trial that's not even happening try and do your job for you.

See this "instigating a mob" talk - how does that work when he explicitly went on TV told them to "stop, go home - this is not what we stand for"

Why do Democrats and lefties feel the need to lie constantly? it's classic fantasist stuff that they actually believe their own lies and/or repeat half-truths so much that they become 100% fact in their heads.
He had been lying for months about election fraud....AND THE DUMB SOB IS STILL LYING ABOUT IT! The MAGA crowd is just stupid enough to tryin another January 6th. It is just a matter of time.
There was massive and obvious fraud. Trump is not lying, that is why you hate him.
Even in the US you must have proof and through all the trials and tribulations there is no proof of election fraud nor has any election been stolen, which is impossible because it is an illogical contextual fallacy.

As opposed to the constant daily rallies of fantasy, lies and pure shit from the Democrats/lefties on here?

There's no rally from me. Asking someone for proof of him instigating a mob is met with all sorts of double-talk and folk asking why I'm having a rally lmao

I guess no-one can post me quotes where he said "go storm the Capitol Building" then going on replies like yours. If you can't give over the proof, just be snidey instead and deflect :auiqs.jpg:

What subject are you talking about anyway? I'm confused? is this your way of continuing to deflect from the fact there's no proof?
What if a court refuses to hear it? Is Trump still guilty? They did not hear evidence from the fraud so there was obviously fraud. Democratic standards, not mine.

My question needed no proof just a retort and you sidestepped it vigorously Scotty.
What was your question? ask it another way because it made zero sense to me - something about being on a rally.

hope_for_prosecution-png.491999
I doubt Donny goes to jail he will merely pay a fine and be audited more closely and fill out more forms...Just like with his other court proceedings where it is not illegal for a rich man to steal or defraud in Donald's cases.
Donnie has been stealing from everyone for years. He always gets a slap on his hand and it goes away. He may get more than that this time. There are some powerful insiders that are sharing some of his misdeeds.
He learned to layer himself with subchapter "S" ownership which means he supposedly only has a financial interest and not an interest in running day to day operations.

My question needed no proof just a retort and you sidestepped it vigorously Scotty.
What was your question? ask it another way because it made zero sense to me - something about being on a rally.
Why should I teach you to read it is the chain quotes you claim to be ignorant of.

Why should I teach you to read it is the chain quotes you claim to be ignorant of.
You don't need to teach me to read, I need you to explain your question to me again in a way I can understand if you want an answer.

If not then shut the fuck up lol.

Or provide me the proof I've asked for about 5 times now in this thread that neither you nor your boyfriend seem to have. Which is hilarious.

We have never had a president who so blatantly come after the Constitution, even to the point of instigating a mob to try and stop the certification of his opponent. trump is no better than any tin horned dictator who refused to leave office and try to rally his cult to keep him in power.

The man is a grave danger to our country. Now he will be traveling from rally to rally spewing his Big Lie. If we let this man and his lie stand, we have set precedent for future presidents to try the same thing. He must be prosecuted for his crimes!

Exhibit 322: Trump broke the Left

I doubt Donny goes to jail he will merely pay a fine and be audited more closely and fill out more forms...Just like with his other court proceedings where it is not illegal for a rich man to steal or defraud in Donald's cases.
Donnie has been stealing from everyone for years. He always gets a slap on his hand and it goes away. He may get more than that this time. There are some powerful insiders that are sharing some of his misdeeds.
10% for the Big Guy of the Biden Crime Family

Let's not wait on it going to court. You're the one making these claims and allegations on an open forum - show me your proof and back up your claims?

You might even persuade me that he did "instigate a mob" to storm the Capitol Building.

Unless you have no proof? don't wait on someone in this make-believe court trial that's not even happening try and do your job for you.
Don't worry. They don't have any proof at all. I watched Trump tell his supporters to peacefully go to the Capital and air their concerns about the election. So did millions of others.

The only thing he instigated was a peaceful trip to the Capital buildings.

Don't worry. They don't have any proof at all. I watched Trump tell his supporters to peacefully go to the Capital and air their concerns about the election. So did millions of others.

The only thing he instigated was a peaceful trip to the Capital buildings.
It's funny how right of assembly and protest is defended and encouraged when it's the likes of BLM - but for Trump supporters it's "instigating a mob" and "inciting a riot"

The Boston Globe editorial board can call for anything they wish their opinion carries no legal weight or standing.
Yup and its a lefty rag and always has been.
That is called freedom of the press.
Sure it is. The Boston Globe is perfectly free to air it lefty leanings. They have been doing so for decades. Anyone who expects anything but lefty leanings from that newspaper is just pissing into the wind.

We have never had a president who so blatantly come after the Constitution, even to the point of instigating a mob to try and stop the certification of his opponent. trump is no better than any tin horned dictator who refused to leave office and try to rally his cult to keep him in power.

The man is a grave danger to our country. Now he will be traveling from rally to rally spewing his Big Lie. If we let this man and his lie stand, we have set precedent for future presidents to try the same thing. He must be prosecuted for his crimes!
Trump is a grave danger to our country? How?

Forum List

Back