Boston Globe calls for trump to be prosecuted

The Boston Globe editorial board can call for anything they wish their opinion carries no legal weight or standing.
That is why it is called an opinion...Context matters-derpa.
That’s why I said their opinion means nothing try reading before responding derp.
There opinion does mean something to them you can't discredit their opinion anymore than you can your own.
No, its actually quite easy to dismiss dumb opinions. See, i just did it to you.

We have never had a president who so blatantly come after the Constitution, even to the point of instigating a mob to try and stop the certification of his opponent. trump is no better than any tin horned dictator who refused to leave office and try to rally his cult to keep him in power.

The man is a grave danger to our country. Now he will be traveling from rally to rally spewing his Big Lie. If we let this man and his lie stand, we have set precedent for future presidents to try the same thing. He must be prosecuted for his crimes!
For the first time ever, it appears, a news paper editorial board calls for the criminal prosecution of a former president.

Boston Globe - We don't report the news. We ARE the news.
And well deserved....he has trampled on the US Constitution.
how?
For starters....he incited a mob to March on and attack the ZEUs Capitol I'm an efforts to stop certification of Joe Biden. The testimony from the attackers will verify that. It is time to make him accountable....
Show me the words you claim are incitement.

We have never had a president who so blatantly come after the Constitution, even to the point of instigating a mob to try and stop the certification of his opponent. trump is no better than any tin horned dictator who refused to leave office and try to rally his cult to keep him in power.

The man is a grave danger to our country. Now he will be traveling from rally to rally spewing his Big Lie. If we let this man and his lie stand, we have set precedent for future presidents to try the same thing. He must be prosecuted for his crimes!
Trump is a grave danger to our country? How?
I'd say Biden is a bigger danger to our country than Trump will ever be.

The Boston Globe editorial board can call for anything they wish their opinion carries no legal weight or standing.
That’s why I said their opinion means nothing try reading before responding derp.
There opinion does mean something to them you can't discredit their opinion anymore than you can your own.
No, its actually quite easy to dismiss dumb opinions. See, i just did it to you.
So what....

What do you mean? Opinion is NOT news.

Yet it is Trump who is being investigated for criminal acts of fraud and deceit not Biden...

Exactly my point opinions carry no weight except with those expressing them. The Globe editorial board calling for Trump be prosecuted carries no weight with anyone other than them same as my calling for the Globe editorial board to be disbanded would carry none.

So what....
See, my opinion doesnt matter to you. Look at how easily i exposed your hypocrisy.

Yet it is Trump who is being investigated for criminal acts of fraud and deceit not Biden...
And that means Biden SHOULDN'T be investigated?

What do you mean? Opinion is NOT news.
I never said it was news I said it was an opinion, do I need to spell it out for yous, are you still cornfused!?

Yes, democrats fought hard to ensure Biden wouldnt be invedtigated.

And that means Biden SHOULDN'T be investigated?
For what?

trump and rudy call on Ukraine on multiple occasions to open an investigation on Joe....they failed. They are traitors and treasonous.....MAGA is a cancer on America.

Which is untrue since he was investigated while Trump was president by the Senate and Democrats could not stop them nor did they try.

Wrongdoing by Biden​

The report delivered on Wednesday appeared to be little more than a rehashing of unproven allegations that echoed a Russian disinformation campaign.

Republican Inquiry Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Biden​

Seems kinda weird to "call for prosecution".

A lot goes into prosecuting someone, including a strong confidence that you'll win. If your knowledge and interpretation of the law is such that you're not fairly sure you're going to win, you don't indict.

Leave it in the hands of the those DA's. They don't tell you what stories to cover.

how much time did ted kennedy get for murdering his teen age squeeze

See this "instigating a mob" talk - how does that work when he explicitly went on TV told them to "stop, go home - this is not what we stand for"
Because the instigation had already happened. As had the mob and the violence. You really couldn't puzzle that out yourself? He got embarrassed by the "low class losers" and their failure, so he hedged.

See this "instigating a mob" talk - how does that work when he explicitly went on TV told them to "stop, go home - this is not what we stand for"
Because the instigation had already happened. As had the mob and the violence. You really couldn't puzzle that out yourself? He got embarrassed by the "low class losers" and their failure, so he hedged.
That's great - so show me what he said that's proof that he caused this "instigation" to already happen in the first instance then. That's what I've been asking.

Or are you another who shouts his mouth but fails to come up with the proof when asked?

Seems kinda weird to "call for prosecution".

A lot goes into prosecuting someone, including a strong confidence that you'll win. If your knowledge and interpretation of the law is such that you're not fairly sure you're going to win, you don't indict.

Leave it in the hands of the those DA's. They don't tell you what stories to cover.
It is still in the hands of the DAs. The newspaper cant force anyone to do anything.

That's great - so show me what he said caused this "instigation" to already happen in the first instance then. That's what I've been asking.
And that's probably why your request keeps getting ignored. I have no special access to information you don't have. If it has not convinced you, then why would i waste my time compiling it and laying it at your feet?

Forum List

Back