Boston Marathon Bombing

switched_camera.jpg

they should be checking these for evidence

He said the device was not located in a trash can and the race course had been swept twice earlier in the day for bombs.

A video interview with a doctor who was on scene stabilizing victims says otherwise. He said victims had glass & other shrapnel embedded in them. He ask the officer if the blast came from inside the building & blew the glass into these people. The officer replied no "it came from this trash can" as he pointed to an exploded trash can on the sidewalk.

switched_camera.jpg

they should be checking these for evidence

Maybe. But if an individual turns in a camera that exposes an islamic terrorist at work the person won't have long to live.

Last edited:
My point was that when the name Revere is mentioned in and around Boston.

The first thing people think of is Italians not muslims. .:cool:

And when the Boston Marathon is bombed, the first thing people think is Muslims, not Italians.

There is a reason for that.

He said the device was not located in a trash can and the race course had been swept twice earlier in the day for bombs.

A video interview with a doctor who was on scene stabilizing victims says otherwise. He said victims had glass & other shrapnel embedded in them. He ask the officer if the blast came from inside the building & blew the glass into these people. The officer replied no "it came from this trash can" as he pointed to an exploded trash can on the sidewalk.
I doubt much glass was in the garbage cans unless the bomber also put that in there. Most of the drink containers would have been plastic. According to doctors at the hospitals, people were cut by nails put in bombs.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG_CwcKSlN0"]Axelrod Thinks Obama Thinking Boston Bombings Could Be Related to 'Tax Day'[/ame]

You are correct.

When we were attacked on 9/11, nearly the entire country was behind Bush. When we are attacked now, many righties attack Obama instead of supporting him. Most of the righties are showing their true colors.

Once bitten, twice shy.

Have you heard the latest about how they're going to be checking everyone's bags and backpacks in Boston? We've completely lost our freedom. The terrorists won after 9/11, we are the ones who lost our freedom with the TSA and the patriot act, this is just going to put us that much more over the line into a fascist state.

Put a hold on the hyperbole. Additional security in the wake of a bombing that killed 3 and injured 140 is not "fascist" :rolleyes: and it doesn't mean we have lost our freedom. Stop being dramatic for the sake of being dramatic. There is plenty of real drama associated with the events of yesterday.

But I like being dramatic....:D

I heard this early morning they have a person of interest being held. He’s a 21 year old Saudi student here on a visa. Evidently, he was near an explosion and was burned and had to be hospitalized. At the scene he took off running suspiciously.

The authorities are now calling the bombing a terrorist incident with the earmarks of Al Qaeda. They suspect more than one person was involved. They have already gained access to the young Saudi’s home. Who knows he may be or may not be their man or at least one of them? The authorities have lots of film to sift through. If I was the perpetrator’s I would leave earth.

Burned, running but hospitalised. If I was at the scene of a bomb and badly injured, I'd probably either not be running anywhere or running to medical help.

As for, "The authorities are now calling the bombing a terrorist incident with the earmarks of Al Qaeda", that and similar search strings produces no results at all in relation to this event.

In fact, it doesn't really match a Muslim terrorist attack because no bugger claimed it was an act of Allah against the great Satan and they generally do so pretty quickly.

Of course, that's not an attempt to say it wasn't a mad Muslim, just it doesn't really follow the trends.

There's not too much stock to be put into the absence of a claim of reponsibility. There was no claim of responsibility after the London bombings either. That's because the whole plot was planned and executed by British born Pakistani doctors and nurses acting on their own.

This could well be a muslim attack planned and executed from a group right out of the local mosque.

Benghazi was a molehill...

Tell that to the families of the Americans abandoned to their fate and murdered, you callous fuck.

:fu:

You have now forced me to conclude that you're not just a delusional fool with an amusingly elevated sense of self importance. You really are a terrible person.

So as it still remains we know little to nothing about what has really happened. Early speculation has been little more than wrong. Last night everyone was posting the picture of a little girl claiming she had been killed, this Morning we know it was a little boy named Matthew. (If i remember correctly).

What more can I say, patience, there is a lot of evidence out there and we will know the truth soon enough......

Agree totally. Patience is a rare virtue, but one that usually pays dividends.

Put a hold on the hyperbole. Additional security in the wake of a bombing that killed 3 and injured 140 is not "fascist" :rolleyes: and it doesn't mean we have lost our freedom. Stop being dramatic for the sake of being dramatic. There is plenty of real drama associated with the events of yesterday.
How many billions does DHS receive? With all those tools that have to do the job they are supposed to do why didn't they before the race search the are around the finish line?
After all this is one of the biggest races in America.
Two block sweep around the finish line could have prevented this. Is it too much to expect DHS to do their job?

What if they were? What's to say that it would have still happened anyway?

Exactly, so why are we now searching EVERYONE with a bag??? You think they can't hide pipe bombs in their clothes and still drop them into garbage cans?

I doubt much glass was in the garbage cans unless the bomber also put that in there. Most of the drink containers would have been plastic. According to doctors at the hospitals, people were cut by nails put in bombs.

Did you see a doctor say that. I have seen 2 doctors who said they did not see any ball bearings. I had not heard nails before.

I heard this early morning they have a person of interest being held. He’s a 21 year old Saudi student here on a visa. Evidently, he was near an explosion and was burned and had to be hospitalized. At the scene he took off running suspiciously.

The authorities are now calling the bombing a terrorist incident with the earmarks of Al Qaeda. They suspect more than one person was involved. They have already gained access to the young Saudi’s home. Who knows he may be or may not be their man or at least one of them? The authorities have lots of film to sift through. If I was the perpetrator’s I would leave earth.

Burned, running but hospitalised. If I was at the scene of a bomb and badly injured, I'd probably either not be running anywhere or running to medical help.

As for, "The authorities are now calling the bombing a terrorist incident with the earmarks of Al Qaeda", that and similar search strings produces no results at all in relation to this event.

In fact, it doesn't really match a Muslim terrorist attack because no bugger claimed it was an act of Allah against the great Satan and they generally do so pretty quickly.

Of course, that's not an attempt to say it wasn't a mad Muslim, just it doesn't really follow the trends.

It is beginning to sound like a cell of radicals. It could have very little to do with foreign Islamics, but some locals that supported their cause. Time will tell, I suppose.

How many billions does DHS receive? With all those tools that have to do the job they are supposed to do why didn't they before the race search the are around the finish line?
After all this is one of the biggest races in America.
Two block sweep around the finish line could have prevented this. Is it too much to expect DHS to do their job?

What if they were? What's to say that it would have still happened anyway?

Exactly, so why are we now searching EVERYONE with a bag??? You think they can't hide pipe bombs in their clothes and still drop them into garbage cans?

If they are going to ban bags, then they need to ban baggy pants too!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj0B51vs8RI]Baggy pants guns - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zepAp5qQiDw]Guns in pants - YouTube[/ame]

It is beginning to sound like a cell of radicals. It could have very little to do with foreign Islamics, but some locals that supported their cause. Time will tell, I suppose.

You wish~

Did you see a doctor say that. I have seen 2 doctors who said they did not see any ball bearings. I had not heard nails before.

Many [victims] have severe wounds, mostly in the lower part of their body,” says a doctor from Massachusetts General Hospital. Victims have metallic fragments in their bodies including shrapnel and nails, which appear to have been part of the bombs’ construction.

LIVE UPDATES: Boston Marathon Bombing, Day 2 - ABC News

Security in that area would not be possible unless they completely change the nature of the venue.

If you've ever been to the Boston Marathon there you'd understand how nearly impossible it would be to truly secure the area.

I mean you could secure it, but then there'd be nobody at the finish line.

There are spectators along the whole 26 miles of that race and the last few blocks down from MASS AVE on Boyleston Street is a teaming mass of humanity.

Well that's what I said basically. You can "reasonably secure" an event, but nothing is ever 100% locked down or we'd be in prison.

Welcome to prison....they are using this to strip us of even more rights.

Security in that area would not be possible unless they completely change the nature of the venue.

If you've ever been to the Boston Marathon there you'd understand how nearly impossible it would be to truly secure the area.

I mean you could secure it, but then there'd be nobody at the finish line.

There are spectators along the whole 26 miles of that race and the last few blocks down from MASS AVE on Boyleston Street is a teaming mass of humanity.

Well that's what I said basically. You can "reasonably secure" an event, but nothing is ever 100% locked down or we'd be in prison.

Welcome to prison....they are using this to strip us of even more rights.

How so?

Forum List

Back