Boston Marathon Bombing

I'm impressed how bad the reporting is.

Used to be the news media tried to get it right --- now they just try to get people locked into their feed and click-farming.

They said the JFK Library at Harvard was bombed: nope, just a small fire about the same time.

They said a Saudi national was arrested and under guard at a Boston hospital: nope, no suspects at all, they say this morning.

They said FIVE more devices had been found: nope, none of that was true.

My rule is three days before they get it sorted out what's true and what's just fear-mongering, after any major news story.

The media has figured out we want excitement more than truth, so they give us excitement and don't bother with truth.

All this info you list & say the media got wrong came straight from the Boston police commissioner & police officers. The police put out the disinformation & the media reported what the police said.

Ha Ha!!
There's a JFK library at Harvard as well as at the U Mass Boston campus?
I had no idea!!

Regardless of what the facts really are, I have seen video of police officials & doctors saying all of the stuff listed. When the media reports "police said this or that" it was accurately reported. Blame the police for getting the facts wrong.

What we don't need is the news commentators like MSNBC Chris Matthews on air trying to piece together how the Right Wing could be involved. Political commentary needs to stop.

Last edited:

Used to be the news media tried to get it right --- now they just try to get people locked into their feed and click-farming.

They said the JFK Library at Harvard was bombed: nope, just a small fire about the same time.

They said a Saudi national was arrested and under guard at a Boston hospital: nope, no suspects at all, they say this morning.

My rule is three days before they get it sorted out what's true and what's just fear-mongering, after any major news story.

The media has figured out we want excitement more than truth, so they give us excitement and don't bother with truth.

All this info you list & say the media got wrong came straight from the Boston police commissioner & police officers. The police put out the disinformation & the media reported what the police said.

The police might have got it right, since they were right there on the scene and what we are hearing now is only what the government wants us to hear.

After the bombing, interviews on the scene were that people were hearing small explosions, the police said they were exploding small bombs that were found. The police said their bomb squad was dismantling two larger bombs. Now, sanitized through the FBI there were no other bombs at all. The JFK Library was reported as an additional bomb, then a fire, then the Commissioner of the Boston police confirmed that it was a bomb. Now washed by the FBI into something they prefer that we hear. There was never a report that anyone had been arrested. That was something that even the media didn't invent. The closest report that I heard, was that a person of interest was under guard.

There's the truth, and then there's the truth according to what this evil regime wants to be the truth.
I'm curious....are you a member of AQ? Because you propagandize just like one.

I heard this early morning they have a person of interest being held. He’s a 21 year old Saudi student here on a visa. Evidently, he was near an explosion and was burned and had to be hospitalized. At the scene he took off running suspiciously.

The authorities are now calling the bombing a terrorist incident with the earmarks of Al Qaeda. They suspect more than one person was involved. They have already gained access to the young Saudi’s home. Who knows he may be or may not be their man or at least one of them? The authorities have lots of film to sift through. If I was the perpetrator’s I would leave earth.

Last edited:
Ahhhhhhh, such wonderful rep this thread is garnering:

fArticle 15 is always so considerate.

I'm sure he meant well.........

yeah i got some to. looks like its gonna be a reputable day

I got some too, though in all fairness, I kind of deserved it for my very early comments that if this IS found to be the work of Islamic terrorists, I wish we had a President with the courage to deal with it properly.

The police might have got it right, since they were right there on the scene and what we are hearing now is only what the government wants us to hear.

After the bombing, interviews on the scene were that people were hearing small explosions, the police said they were exploding small bombs that were found. The police said their bomb squad was dismantling two larger bombs. Now, sanitized through the FBI there were no other bombs at all. The JFK Library was reported as an additional bomb, then a fire, then the Commissioner of the Boston police confirmed that it was a bomb. Now washed by the FBI into something they prefer that we hear. There was never a report that anyone had been arrested. That was something that even the media didn't invent. The closest report that I heard, was that a person of interest was under guard.

There's the truth, and then there's the truth according to what this evil regime wants to be the truth.

You are right about that! The police have changed their story. Maybe they were blowing up suspicious bags or something, but people heard other things getting blown up & police scanner said they were going to explode a bomb.

I heard this early morning they have a person of interest being held. He’s a 21 year old Saudi student here on a visa. Evidently, he was near an explosion and was burned and had to be hospitalized. At the scene he took off running suspiciously.

The authorities are now calling the bombing a terrorist incident with the earmarks of Al Qaeda. They suspect more than one person was involved. They have already gained access to the young Saudi’s home. Who knows he may be or may not be their man or at least one of them? The authorities have lots of film to sift through. If I was the perpetrator’s I would leave earth.

Where did you hear that, because I just listened to a live news conference out of Boston and the City authorities, when asked, said they had no one in custody at this time.

:cuckoo:

I got some too, though in all fairness, I kind of deserved it for my very early comments that if this IS found to be the work of Islamic terrorists, I wish we had a President with the courage to deal with it properly.
By bombing the wrong country or catching the perp?

So as it still remains we know little to nothing about what has really happened. Early speculation has been little more than wrong. Last night everyone was posting the picture of a little girl claiming she had been killed, this Morning we know it was a little boy named Matthew. (If i remember correctly).

What more can I say, patience, there is a lot of evidence out there and we will know the truth soon enough......

no worry. Obozo is guarding the golf course today

Burned, running but hospitalised. If I was at the scene of a bomb and badly injured, I'd probably either not be running anywhere or running to medical help.

As for, "The authorities are now calling the bombing a terrorist incident with the earmarks of Al Qaeda", that and similar search strings produces no results at all in relation to this event.

In fact, it doesn't really match a Muslim terrorist attack because no bugger claimed it was an act of Allah against the great Satan and they generally do so pretty quickly.

Of course, that's not an attempt to say it wasn't a mad Muslim, just it doesn't really follow the trends.

Where did you hear that, because I just listened to a live news conference out of Boston and the City authorities, when asked, said they had no one in custody at this time.

I saw an interview early this morning that said a few of the police looking at the crowd as the bomb exploded saw the 20 year old Saudi national moving rapidly away from the explosion as the rest of the crowd was stunned. They followed him for a time monitoring his movements. They then stopped & questioned him to see if he was just running scared of the blast. His answers made them more suspicious of him & his hands were burned. He was taken to the hospital & is being questioned & monitored. They can't officially arrest or charge him until they have video of him with the bomb, a witness or forensics linking him.

Last edited:
At this point the police are still saying they have no suspects. The saudi man was injured in the explosion but authorities havent detained him or even said hes a person of interest yet. So its all still speculation at this point, which to me says a lot. Typically if it was islamic extremists they would have claimed credit by now.

Why? Do you really think this apologist government is going to take any action?

Forum List

Back