Boston Marathon Bombing

Now, they've got a suspect on the ground at gun point at 810 Arsenal St. A white male, 60-70 years old. Has some kind of detonator or explosive device in his jacket.

You in Boston? I am watching on CNN

SWAT about to go into 36 Boylston St with a gun car.

That's Boylston St. in Watertown, not the main road in Boston.

Last edited:
Now, they've got a suspect on the ground at gun point at 810 Arsenal St. A white male, 60-70 years old. Has some kind of detonator or explosive device in his jacket.

What are you watching that has this info? I'm watching live and it isn't what you posted. At all.

No. Listening the online streaming of police radio:

MA Rt. 9 Window Cam on USTREAM: A live look outside my window. Other 24/7

it is a good link

Incredible...on MSNBC they interviewed the Uncle who said he is ashamed of his nephew. Incredible!!

binbgzhccaaq0zm.jpg_large.jpg

It's a sad day for liberals, they don't get to blame a gun nut for the Boston attacks.

It's a sad day for liberals, they don't get to blame a gun nut for the Boston attacks.

No one said it was a gun nut. We still don't know why these guys did this. The Uncle did not know either. I watched his interview. I doubt this has anything to do with them being Muslims. We don't know yet.

17803_609102942452285_577183596_n.jpg
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/18/report-saudi-national-ruled-out-as-suspect-in-boston-marathon-bombings-to-be-deported-on-national-security-grounds-next-week/

I'm still curious about this. Anybody else?

Forum List

Back