Boston Marathon Bombing

Now, they're meeting with a Russian interpreter to take him somewhere. Maybe the house they have surrounded in Watertown?

Police officer killed, MBTA cop injured on MIT campus.
Police chase into Watertown, explosives thrown out of carjacked vehicle.
"Black hat bomber" dead from multiple (too many to count) gunshot injurys and a blast injury.

Sorry liberals.

They are not white.

You are so goog at being wrong.

You can go back to blaming the USA for the actions of terrorists !!

Liberals are traitors.

Wait, .... Theyre not white? :confused: What are they then? Polka dot?

Somebody just dropped a duffle bag by "save the bay" (wherever that is) and ran off.

And, they've found 2 open cellar doors in Watertown they're about to search.

Listening to the Boston police scanner and they just put out an all units bulletin alerting officers to a car which the suspect may be driving.

Has he slipped the noose?

It's amazing that a 19 year old kid with no background in crime could evade such an extensive manhunt for so many hours. Amazing.

Not really. An individual can be hard to find if he was reasonably intelligent.
He has motivation as he'll be dead if the cops catch up to him.

Now, they're meeting with a Russian interpreter to take him somewhere. Maybe the house they have surrounded in Watertown?

The bomber speaks, reads & writes in English & Russian. No need for translation. Just some lead through the head.

FUCK YOU, idiotic scum.
Bruin Fan, How many Iraqis in how many cities across Iraq have been mangled by bombs since your last Marathon?

Please explain how that justifies killing innocents. :)
I'm not suggesting the bombing in Boston is justified by the much greater violence that the US has inflicted upon Muslims world-wide since '91 (at least). I'm trying to explain that the War on Terror in its present form guarantees more violence in the US homeland; sow the wind: reap the whirlwind. I believe the policies that profit from the violence in Boston and Iraq last Monday enjoy broad bi-partisan support in the US Congress. In short, it's the (class) war writ large.

FUCK YOU, idiotic scum.
Bruin Fan, How many Iraqis in how many cities across Iraq have been mangled by bombs since your last Marathon?

How many Iraqis have you ever so much as spoken to in your worthless life, commie scum? You're a fucking disgrace. You're a filthy animal.
"The intensifying violence, some of it related to the provincial elections scheduled for Saturday, is worrying for Iraqi officials and Baghdad-based diplomats alike. At least 14 candidates have been killed in recent weeks, including one slain in an apparent ambush Sunday."

Think it won't happen here?

Iraq bombing wave kills dozens days before vote - World - CBC News

Now, they've got a suspect on the ground at gun point at 810 Arsenal St. A white male, 60-70 years old. Has some kind of detonator or explosive device in his jacket.

How many Iraqis have you ever so much as spoken to in your worthless life, commie scum? You're a fucking disgrace. You're a filthy animal.
"The intensifying violence, some of it related to the provincial elections scheduled for Saturday, is worrying for Iraqi officials and Baghdad-based diplomats alike. At least 14 candidates have been killed in recent weeks, including one slain in an apparent ambush Sunday."

Answer the question, you filthy commie hypocrite.

I'm not suggesting the bombing in Boston is justified by the much greater violence that the US has inflicted upon Muslims world-wide since '91 (at least). I'm trying to explain that the War on Terror in its present form guarantees more violence in the US homeland; sow the wind: reap the whirlwind. I believe the policies that profit from the violence in Boston and Iraq last Monday enjoy broad bi-partisan support in the US Congress. In short, it's the (class) war writ large.

It very probably does, however much I disagree with attacking innocents.
I have no support for, or any wish to justify, these bombing in any way as they were clearly a act of evil but I fully expect more.
If America continues killing kids in foreign lands, some will use that to validate killing kids in America.
It's clearly wrong, but I expect it to happen.

However, if any potential bombers should read this, don't kill people.
All you do is turn people against Islam and allow the hawks to justify even more murder of Muslims.

It very probably does, however much I disagree with attacking innocents.
I have no support for, or any wish to justify, these bombing in any way as they were clearly a act of evil but I fully expect more.
If America continues killing kids in foreign lands, some will use that to validate killing kids in America.
It's clearly wrong, but I expect it to happen.

However, if any potential bombers should read this, don't kill people.
All you do is turn people against Islam and allow the hawks to justify even more murder of Muslims.
In America, the hawks and doves are so greedy their government will soon be unable to borrow enough money to kill Muslim kids on the opposite side of the planet; that leaves Catholic kids in Mexico. To paraphrase: Poor Mexico, so far from God; so close to Wall Street.

This is not the suspect they were looking for, but he appears to have a deadman switch on his body. He's lying face up on the pavement, handcuffed, and is trying to arch up his back, maybe to get off the deadman switch and cause an explosion.

EOD is arriving.

Apparently, there are multiple suspects running around suspected of carrying or planting bombs.

Listening to the Boston police scanner and they just put out an all units bulletin alerting officers to a car which the suspect may be driving.

Has he slipped the noose?

It's amazing that a 19 year old kid with no background in crime could evade such an extensive manhunt for so many hours. Amazing.

Also, CNN is now reporting about the background of this kid. He was a kid who never was in trouble, who was a school athlete, who, according to friends from high school was a nice guy, a regular guy. The older brother too, he was a golden globe boxer who could have gone pro. They were both in university. So, their going bad like this, it just doesn't make any sense.

It makes total sense. Blending in is part of their training.

Now, they've got a suspect on the ground at gun point at 810 Arsenal St. A white male, 60-70 years old. Has some kind of detonator or explosive device in his jacket.

What are you watching that has this info? I'm watching live and it isn't what you posted. At all.

Forum List

Back