Boston Marathon Bombing

Interesting how the purpose of cops shifted from punishment to protection...

Capturing and punishing criminals (like...) DOES protect the rest of society, you stupid, greasy scumbag.

How does someone smoking a plant violate your liberties?.

If you break the law you need to be punished, scumbag. Keep breaking the law and the punishment will become more severe. You don't like it? Stop being a greasy scumbag criminal or leave my country and never come back.

How does someone smoking a plant violate your liberties?.

If you break the law you need to be punished, scumbag. Keep breaking the law and the punishment will become more severe. You don't like it? Stop being a greasy scumbag criminal or leave my country and never come back.

I have broken the law, multiple times, sometimes in one day, I have never been punished. .

What a surprise. :rolleyes: That exactly fits the image of a greasy scumbag you have painted here. Some little scumbag giggling behind his hand in an alley because he 'got away with' something. Maybe someday you'll grow up, you pathetic fuck.

But no, I don't like it when my friends are punished for victimless acts. .

If they violated the laws of my country concerning drugs then the did NOT commit "victimless acts," you idiot. Why am I not surprised that the likes of you would associate with OTHER morally empty, greasy scumbags like yourself?

The only people who are against marijuana is big business and the idiots who believe their propaganda. There are more than I thought.

I have broken the law, multiple times, sometimes in one day, I have never been punished. .

What a surprise. :rolleyes: That exactly fits the image of a greasy scumbag you have painted here. Some little scumbag giggling behind his hand in an alley because he 'got away with' something. Maybe someday you'll grow up, you pathetic fuck.
Is this nigga serious?

Anything that represents authority just frightens you terribly, doesn't it scumbag? You're just an insecure, arrested-development little piece of shit who in no way deserves the blessings of living in this great nation. Get the fuck out.

If they violated the laws of my country concerning drugs then the did NOT commit "victimless acts," you idiot. Why am I not surprised that the likes of you would associate with OTHER morally empty, greasy scumbags like yourself?

Who were the victims??

How are you doing with trying to pretend you don't know? I'm sure it's easy to convince the OTHER idiotic potheads you waste our oxygen with, but have you really convinced yourself?

Or maybe you really are as stupid as you're trying to appear.

I averaged 80mph on the way to work. The posted speed limit is 65. You'll die if you go that slow, but that's what's posted.

Stupid laws create contempt for law.

Exactly, a bunch of overweight low IQ pigs on a power trip who can't cut it in the private sector, I can smell the bacon from here. You are more likely to be killed by one of these SWAT assholes than a "terrorist"

I don't think there "is" a private sector anymore. Everyone went bankrupt or had to stop hiring because of the horrid economy. And if you're out of work more than 90 days, you may as well burn all your own resumes in the round file, because that's where yours will go if you send it out. I'm not being a jerk, just telling you how bad it is out there, unless you want to work at Burger Meisters or Pizza Heaven or Wally World.

Even those last three jobs are difficult to get today especially if you are over 30 and under 65. For some reason, they'd rather hire a 65 year old than a 55 year old....

They aren't required to match retirement contributions or provide healthcare and certain other benefits to 65-year-olds that they have to provide to younger workers.

Well it looks like the post that one of our Administrators or Mods put by Anonymous just might be right after all.
I can't remember which one I think it was Cereal Killer.
Anyway. One of them put up a post that said Anonymous;
I can't tell who I am because I will lose my job.
Then went on to say that the bomber would be arrested on Friday and that he would be young.
That they will then introduce laws about our guns and not to let them get away with it.
Well there was an arrest on Friday.
Now I'm learning that Sen. Frank Lautenberg is going to introducing 2 bills on gun powder laws.

Did anyone else read that post or remember reading it?
I have looked for it but can't find it. (I know I should have written it down) My BAD :(
There was so many threads on the Bombing on Monday and Tuesday. I can't remember if it was put up on Tuesday or Wednesday.
But who ever Anonymous was, was totally correct.

Last edited:
Well it looks like the post that one of our Administrators or Mods put by Anonymous just might be right after all.
Then went on to say that the bomber would be arrested on Friday and that he would be young.
That they will then introduce laws about our guns and not to let them get away with it.
Now I'm learning that Sen. Frank Lautenberg is going to introducing 2 bills on gun powder laws.

I have looked for it but can't find it. (I know I should have written it down) My BAD :(
There was so many threads on the Bombing on Monday and Tuesday. I can't remember if it was put up on Tuesday or Wednesday.

I remember it.

Who were the victims??

How are you doing with trying to pretend you don't know? I'm sure it's easy to convince the OTHER idiotic potheads you waste our oxygen with, but have you really convinced yourself?

Or maybe you really are as stupid as you're trying to appear.

:eusa_eh:
Look-Whos-Talking.jpg

Last edited:

I remember it.

Do you remember where it was?

I remember it.

Do you remember where it was?

Hey, I thought I was doing good just remembering it, don't expect me to remember where it was too. :D

The only people who are against marijuana is big business and the idiots who believe their propaganda. There are more than I thought.

BS. I had a friend killed because he and another friend were high and fucking around. Stupidity played it's part but the stupidity may not have been there without the heavy use of THC.

BS. I had a friend killed because he and another friend were high and fucking around. Stupidity played it's part but the stupidity may not have been there without the heavy use of THC.

Correct-a-mundo!

Being stoned while driving is just as dangerous as driving drunk. While I support the idea of legalization of pot for taxation reasons, I think we should throw the book at someone who drives drunk, stoned, or for that matter with a cell phone turned on.

I was surprised to learn that as much as a third of the pot in this country comes from Northern California. Imagine the taxes, and an end to the Mexican cartel border problems all at once! In these times of sequestered government programs, this could be the answer for our budgetary problems nationally and for the States.

Who, exactly, was the "victim" when I had a beer at age 19?

Correct-a-mundo!

Being stoned while driving is just as dangerous as driving drunk. While I support the idea of legalization of pot for taxation reasons, I think we should throw the book at someone who drives drunk, stoned, or for that matter with a cell phone turned on.

I was surprised to learn that as much as a third of the pot in this country comes from Northern California. Imagine the taxes, and an end to the Mexican cartel border problems all at once! In these times of sequestered government programs, this could be the answer for our budgetary problems nationally and for the States.

Actually one shot the other with an "unloaded" M16. They were playing around in a guard shack.

Correct-a-mundo!

Although its not a major issue with me I simply do not understand the logic in keeping pot illegal. Nearly every argument made about pot can equally, if not more, be applied to booze.

Both are drugs

Both can be addictive

Both can cause inappropriate and dangerous actions

But the only argument I ever actually see made is that if you allow people to smoke pot we only add more dangerous drivers on the road.

The logical argument is only to ban both, but that could never be...

I haven't had a toke in over 25 years, and legalizing it would not make me change that streak.

We have way to many laws on the books, this one just needs to go away.

Forum List

Back