Boston Marathon Bombing

There are enough terrorists in this country to still pull off a 4th of July bombing someplace. Then liberals can AGAIN say it was a right wing extremist like they did last time. It's tax day, patriot's day. Of course it was a republican and probably a Christian too!

If there aren't enough terrorists here now, obama will bring some more in.

Why are the bombers now being described as "kids" just mere children who didn't know what they were doing?

Liberals have a vested interest in more activities just like this.

I read something today that said the family of the bombers had collected more than $100,000 in welfare. Something is seriously wrong with this country.

So the bombers were being paid & trained by our government. Does this technically make this a false flag attack on our fellow citizens paid for by our government? Maybe those kooks are not so crazy after all.

Why are the bombers now being described as "kids" just mere children who didn't know what they were doing?

Those "kids" were just misguided as were the three kids who came in and cleaned up right down to the vasaline for them afterwards. Not to mention the innocent wife who probably thought it was just a science project that the "kids' were working on in the apartment.

Last edited:

Those "kids" were just misguided as were the three kids who came in and cleaned up right down to the vasaline for them afterwards. Not to mention the innocent wife who probably thought it was a just a science project that the "kids' were working on in the apartment.

They weren't misguided according to liberals!

There are enough terrorists in this country to still pull off a 4th of July bombing someplace. Then liberals can AGAIN say it was a right wing extremist like they did last time. It's tax day, patriot's day. Of course it was a republican and probably a Christian too!

If there aren't enough terrorists here now, obama will bring some more in.
15 April in Iraq:

"Car bombs and blasts in cities across Iraq, including two explosions at a checkpoint outside Baghdad's international airport, killed at least 33 people on Monday days before provincial elections."

Should this level of pressure cooker terror ever blow back on US elections, every single US President from Carter to Clinton to both Bushes and Obama will be responsible.

Bombs kill more than 30 across Iraq before local poll | Reuters

Those "kids" were just misguided as were the three kids who came in and cleaned up right down to the vasaline for them afterwards. Not to mention the innocent wife who probably thought it was just a science project that the "kids' were working on in the apartment.

I'm lost to why these "kids" even thought Vaseline would need to be thrown away. They must have been given instructions IMO. I know nothing about bombs and would expect if one believes their story they would no nothing either, so why grab Vaseline? Makes no sense UNLESS they knew.

BTW I still have no clue what Vaseline would have been for in making the bombs.

CaféAuLait;7186640 said:

I'm lost to why these "kids" even thought Vaseline would need to be thrown away. They must have been given instructions IMO. I know nothing about bombs and would expect if one believes their story they would no nothing either, so why grab Vaseline? Makes no sense UNLESS they knew.

They use vasaline around the exposed wiring to inhibit any spark that might be created while they were constructing a WMD.
Something the Weatherman were too stupid to know and blew themselves up.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;7186640 said:

They use vasaline around the exposed wiring to inhibit any spark that might be created while they were constructing a WMD.

Really? Then IMO they definitely knew more. The texts were far too vague " if u need anything from my room get it" BUT they state they did not know for sure at the time he may have been the bomber. So why even think of going and removing anything? Their explanation stinks to high heaven. They are knee deep in this shit.

CaféAuLait;7186705 said:
CaféAuLait;7186640 said:

Really? Then IMO they definitely knew more. The texts were far too vague " if u need anything from my room get it" BUT they state they did not know for sure at the time he may have been the bomber. So why even think of going and removing anything? Their explanation stinks to high heaven. They are knee deep in this shit.

Even if they played stupid and didn't know what they had cleaned was for, why in the world would they have even thought of a vasaline jar??????....unless they really DID know.

Last edited:

You mean to tell me you never accidentally built bombs as a kid and accidentally blew people up? It happens all the time. These kids started playing with George Foreman Grills, crock pots and pressure cookers and somehow ended up making a bomb by mistake. They dropped them at the marathon without knowing what they created or what would happen if they left them there.

They are kids for christs sake, thats what kids do.

At any rate, that's what the criminal, terrorist, America-hating piece of shit kids of fanatic bitch whores of Islam do....

I read the two guys planned on a 4th of July bombing...and discussed a suicide pact as well...but when the bombs were made early, they decided to bump up the date. Hence,Boston.

The remaining one needs to be put to death after he is done talking. The two who helped him..or three...and the wife where the bombs were made...all need to follow along behind him.

JMO

She may not have known. God only knows what guys get up to in their workshops in the garage in the evenings, you know? Also, he had all day to work: I read she was working up to 80 hours a week as a home health aide and totally supporting him: he was an unemployed loser. Gals? NEVER NEVER NEVER get involved with a man without a job!!!!! It's like getting involved with a man with food issues, only much worse.

So he was presumably making bombs while she was gone. Until there is evidence involving her, I don't believe she knew about it. It would be easy to hide bombs made like that.

They could be "hidden" in plain sight...just put the pressure cooker in a high cabinet. Out of sight...out of mind.

CaféAuLait;7186640 said:

Sealing where wires go in...?

I can easily see the stuff being in a box or on a shelf, and them just grabbing and tossing EVERYTHING.

CaféAuLait;7186640 said:

I can easily see the stuff being in a box or on a shelf, and them just grabbing and tossing EVERYTHING.

According to the affidavit they found the backpack with the spent fireworks and the Vaseline in separate areas.

CaféAuLait;7186875 said:
CaféAuLait;7186640 said:

According to the affidavit they found the backpack with the spent fireworks and the Vaseline in separate areas.

two very different kind of bombs

Forum List

Back