🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Both Clinton's Did't Support Gay Marriage

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
Why this is being ignored, I don't understand. It's another one of their positions that is different in private vs public-
WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails
and here is the campaign scramble to make it go away by creating scenarios to cover for it

Last edited:
Why this is being ignored, I don't understand. It's another one of their positions that is different in private vs public-
and here is the campaign scramble to make it go away by creating scenarios to cover for it
And here all the conservatives are worried about her stacking the Supreme Court with ultra liberals. Make up your mind, fellas. This should make you happy, not sad.

No, her elitist attitude, globalist intentions, and her dishonesty is what concerns me most.

And here all the conservatives are worried about her stacking the Supreme Court with ultra liberals. Make up your mind, fellas. This should make you happy, not sad.

Actually, it is fairly well-known that she (a) fully supported Bush-43's opinion that Saddam possessed WMD's, (b) was strongly in favor of "traditional marriage," and (c) opposed abortion on demand in her early political life.

But nobody cares. For someone who has no core principles, changing them is not such a big deal.

There should be no doubt in any thinking person's mind that Hillary would nominate ultra liberals to the SC should she be elected.

I seem to recall that our elected representatives are supposed to represent OUR views and concerns. A good one anyway. So if the majority of voters want a certain position, shouldn't they represent it?
I think she's more moderate and flexible (isn't flexible what Trump is always touting?) than you guys are giving her credit for.

Through lying...
I seem to recall that our elected representatives are supposed to represent OUR views and concerns. A good one anyway. So if the majority of voters want a certain position, shouldn't they represent it?
I think she's more moderate and flexible (isn't flexible what Trump is always touting?) than you guys are giving her credit for.

Forum List

Back