Both Covid Vaccines Have Aborted Fetal Tissue In Them

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
The pope is approving the use of those vaccines even though they have aborted fetal tissue in them.

So I guess it's ok for aborted fetal tissue to be used in vaccines but it's not ok to have an abortion.

Does the fact that aborted fetal tissue is used in this vaccine change the views of anyone?

It doesn't change my view. Since I'm at the bottom of the totem poll to get the vaccine, we will already know some of the side effects of it. So by the time I will be able to get it, we will know more and I will get the vaccine.

The pope is approving the use of those vaccines even though they have aborted fetal tissue in them.

So I guess it's ok for aborted fetal tissue to be used in vaccines but it's not ok to have an abortion.

Does the fact that aborted fetal tissue is used in this vaccine change the views of anyone?

It doesn't change my view. Since I'm at the bottom of the totem poll to get the vaccine, we will already know some of the side effects of it. So by the time I will be able to get it, we will know more and I will get the vaccine.

Well we grabbed them out of the DNC trash bin....they would have been tossed out anyway....

Fake news.

Well we grabbed them out of the DNC trash bin....they would have been tossed out anyway....

They will be tossed anyway has always been one of the main arguments for fetal tissue research. Glad to see you're finally coming around to rational thought. How many other arguments for it will you accept when it starts to effect you instead of just being something to deny for others?

I went to the Pope for my sinus problems. He's really good!

They will be tossed anyway has always been one of the main arguments for fetal tissue research. Glad to see you're finally coming around to rational thought. How many other arguments for it will you accept when it starts to effect you instead of just being something to deny for others?
I'm just pointing out the threads hypocrisy....

I'm just pointing out the threads hypocrisy....

In your effort to do that, you accepted one of the the main reasons to support fetal tissue research.

So abortion is not ok but a vaccine that comes from cells from an aborted fetus is ok.

The conservatives sure don't have any problem with their hypocrisy.

You're absolutely correct.

More than likely, he is an anti-pope.

It wouldn't surprise me if in a year or two, perhaps more, he endorses gay marriage and abortion.

Fake news.

however it does confirm that aborted babies are part of the origination process

Fake news.

however it does confirm that aborted babies are part of the origination process

It's liver cells from 40yo aborted fetuses that were used to grow the cells for the vaccine. Those grown cells were harvested from the liver cells and the liver cells got destroyed in the process so there are NO "baby parts" in this vaccine. They use several processes to ensure only clean cells are harvested for the vaccine. Nothing else.

But to claim there are chunks of aborted babies in the vaccine is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back