Both Covid Vaccines Have Aborted Fetal Tissue In Them

When the awards for creating the vaccines are handed out please let us not forget to honor Planned Parenthood for their apparent contributions to the effort.

The pope is approving the use of those vaccines even though they have aborted fetal tissue in them.

So I guess it's ok for aborted fetal tissue to be used in vaccines but it's not ok to have an abortion.

Does the fact that aborted fetal tissue is used in this vaccine change the views of anyone?

It doesn't change my view. Since I'm at the bottom of the totem poll to get the vaccine, we will already know some of the side effects of it. So by the time I will be able to get it, we will know more and I will get the vaccine.

So, we're aborting babies so the unaborted can live. Karma I guess.... :dunno:

Fake news.

however it does confirm that aborted babies are part of the origination process

It's liver cells from 40yo aborted fetuses that were used to grow the cells for the vaccine. Those grown cells were harvested from the liver cells and the liver cells got destroyed in the process so there are NO "baby parts" in this vaccine. They use several processes to ensure only clean cells are harvested for the vaccine. Nothing else.

But to claim there are chunks of aborted babies in the vaccine is ridiculous.

No. They were aborted fetus cells when they were first harvested. Are you suggesting that storing aborted fetus cells for a couple of years before use would be OK?

I'll superglue a dildo to my forehead before I get a vaccine.

Fetal tissue has been used for decades going back to the late 60's, early 70's in medical science. I'm sure it was an essential factor in developing the vaccine, but NOT an essential ingredient in the vaccine itself!
Are you trying to get people killed down the road by posting fake news?

If so, you truly are a dildo head!!

Fetal tissue has been used for decades going back to the late 60's, early 70's in medical science. I'm sure it was an essential factor in developing the vaccine, but NOT an essential ingredient in the vaccine itself!

I didn't post any news, fake or otherwise. I'm also not trying to get anyone killed down the road or right here and now. I stated my opinion on vaccines.

I didn't post any news, fake or otherwise. I'm also not trying to get anyone killed down the road or right here and now. I stated my opinion on vaccines.

You are not objective.

You are not objective.

You can't force someone to get vaccinated.

Everyone has a choice and has the right to privacy with their own body.

If that deannalw person doesn't want to be vaccinated I support their right to to get the virus and either die or live with the damage it has done to his lungs, kidneys, heart and reproductive system.

You can't fix stupid. That's what natural selection is for.

You are not objective.

You can't force someone to get vaccinated.

Everyone has a choice and has the right to privacy with their own body.

If that deannalw person doesn't want to be vaccinated I support their right to to get the virus and either die or live with the damage it has done to his lungs, kidneys, heart and reproductive system.

You can't fix stupid. That's what natural selection is for.

But to imply that fetus ingredients go into the vaccine is utterly ridiculous!
God forbid that black fetus stuff gets injected into me!!!

First you should learn how to spell....before you call someone stupid...

Those Americans who are opposed to using dead fetus tissue can just refrain from having a vaccination!

There's a large majority who will be vaccinated who don't care about such ridiculous religious sky fairy nonsense.

First you should learn how to spell....before you call someone stupid...

Those Americans who are opposed to using dead fetus tissue can just refrain from having a vaccination!

There's a large majority who will be vaccinated who don't care about such ridiculous religious sky fairy nonsense.
You have neat little boxes for everyone don't you?....

You are not objective.

Yes. I am.

Perhaps you are confusing me with Dana, the OP. Re-read the thread because what you are saying to me doesn't seem to apply.

My mistake. I assumed you were just making a fashion statement. It's not a choice I would make but I think you could make it work for you.

The pope is approving the use of those vaccines even though they have aborted fetal tissue in them.

So I guess it's ok for aborted fetal tissue to be used in vaccines but it's not ok to have an abortion.

Does the fact that aborted fetal tissue is used in this vaccine change the views of anyone?

It doesn't change my view. Since I'm at the bottom of the totem poll to get the vaccine, we will already know some of the side effects of it. So by the time I will be able to get it, we will know more and I will get the vaccine.

Well we grabbed them out of the DNC trash bin....they would have been tossed out anyway....

They will be tossed anyway has always been one of the main arguments for fetal tissue research. Glad to see you're finally coming around to rational thought. How many other arguments for it will you accept when it starts to effect you instead of just being something to deny for others?
Hey the ones that support murder of babies are the ones with explaining to do...not me...

My mistake. I assumed you were just making a fashion statement. It's not a choice I would make but I think you could make it work for you.

It would be handy on Unicorn Festival Days.

I think the last time I made any fashion statement was many years ago at my favorite bar. I had to pull my skirt outta my pantyhose.

It would be handy on Unicorn Festival Days.

I think the last time I made any fashion statement was many years ago at my favorite bar. I had to pull my skirt outta my pantyhose.

I'll pay to see those pictures.

Forum List

Back