Both the Washington Post and Snopes tried, and failed, to prove that Kamala Harris was telling the truth when she said she worked at McDonalds.

You can't prove something false without proof the opposite is true. Fuck man, I worked at Burger King, summer 1977. I remember and vise versa: Rick (Facebook friend), Gina, Desirae, Greg, Toni (Facebook friend), Rick the DICK (belongs in prison), Pat, Ken (my buddy). Sherry, quite well really, virgin and remained so no way I can enter that, you'd think she was 12 (16), I'd taken too many already anyway☺ such as Gigi (Facebook), RIP.

And we were high as fuck. Everyone but Ken, who became the biggest stoner of all of us.

Yet so far, who vouches for Kamala? Perhaps the mystery black woman posing as her grandmother can do it.

Maybe nobody wants to stoop down to Trump's level.

I've worked loads of places, I barely remember the people I worked with 10 years ago, let alone 40 years ago.

It was forty fucking years ago douchebags

PROVE she did not work there or shut the fuck up
How do you prove a negative? My first restaurant job was 52 years ago and my General Manager's name was EJ Callahan and the Asst. General Manager's name was Harrelson...nickname "Hawk" after the baseball player! It was my first paycheck! How do you forget that job? My guess is the reason nobody remembers Kamala is because she was probably there for a shift, didn't like it and quit. Back then if you did that they wouldn't even put you on payroll just pay you cash out of the register.

fox news and a dream team including america's mayor and the pillow guy tried, and failed to prove, that trump won in 2020.

which lie killed more people? caused mo9re damage?
easy .. the lie the Dems pushed that cops are hunting down black people and America is a systemically racist nation currently run by white supremacists killed more people during the lefts 2020 summer of love .

Forum List

Back